• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Fix it!

Tor

Reaction score
You gotta fix the boat, so u dont have to w8 in lines.

please wait for your turn. There are 12 customers before you.
=0 its sick

and some peoples just stand there for like 1-3 min to annoy.

so please fix the : bring me to ...... system
or make it as in rl tibia, a npc channel so we can avoid this problems..

//Tor.

Common GM's i just wanna know if this is possible in the near future.

gimme a straight answer yes or no.....

I've seen quite many peoples bring this issue up but i haven't seen a reply from any admin/gm =(((

common lads

//Tor.

Bump... still no response from any gm

still w8ingi want my answers!

read my previous posts if u dont get it...

Bump... still no response from any gm

still w8ingi want my answers!

read my previous posts if u dont get it...

Sorry for not responding earlier.
We will get that script to the next update.
Hopefully the next update will be launched in 1-2days, its a pretty huge map update and other scripts to be introduced, such as "bring me to X", !buy backpack etc, new events aswell for other things.

Hopefully the next update will be launched in 1-2days, its a pretty huge map update and other scripts to be introduced, such as "bring me to X", !buy backpack etc, new events aswell for other things.

Pally gets better, pushing system fixed?

Pally gets better, pushing system fixed?

Pallys damage is good enough for now. I have not tried out the healing but according to other players theres no lack in their healing.
Im lvling a paladin myself right now to see if theres any vocation balancing that needs to be made.

Pushing system is the same as RL tibia, so theres no need to be fixed. Only a lower "casting" time on the pushing might needs a fix, otherwise its like real tibia.

Pallys damage is good enough for now. I have not tried out the healing but according to other players theres no lack in their healing.
Im lvling a paladin myself right now to see if theres any vocation balancing that needs to be made.

Pushing system is the same as RL tibia, so theres no need to be fixed. Only a lower "casting" time on the pushing might needs a fix, otherwise its like real tibia.

A 80 knight is stronger than my 175 pally, so lol?
when I was 90 2 pallys lvl 70 atked me I killed them in 1 minute.
just healed it with exana mort lol.
Btw also u should seriously make the exhaust higher on sds.

I've seen many people now alreaddy posting about pallys that they suck ..

Last edited:
A 80 knight is stronger than my 175 pally, so lol?
when I was 90 2 pallys lvl 70 atked me I killed them in 1 minute.
just healed it with exana mort lol.
Btw also u should seriously make the exhaust higher on sds.

Might be a change on the exhaust on SDs, nothing promised.
Tho, you always say "3ppls kill me at lvl blabla" etc but have you ever thought of 2 paladins or 3 going to kill a guy over lvl 140? I believe that guy might have a big problem.

2 pallys can't kill a knight, maybe a paladin if they run out of mana, doubt it if they use great spirit potion.
My friend (186rp) and me (175rp) hardly can drop anyone together.(a 140+)
A mage just run us out with mapclick since u can't shoot a mwall while walking.
and even if we would get him trapped i only hit average 100 with an assa star and 100 with a sd.(1 GMP = 200-250 mana, or just exura gran without manashield + if they would get out of mana they just UH it.)
and I can't spam exevo mas san since I need spare mana to heal ..
Also when I am spamming mwalls then I can't cast spells either so he can easily survive it long in the trap.
90% of this server use bot so most just survive it with exura gran.
Btw if u spam sds, ur assa stars throw slowly(if I am right?) and assa stars got like 5 sqm to throw and if you can only sd someone from a further distance u can't do anything :\

Last edited:

Sweet =) looking forward to it!

//thanks for the info

//Tor.

Back