• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team For new and future Zantera assistants!

We've now evaluated each accepted applicant very carefully and our decisions has been made.

Congratulations and a warm welcome to Laur, Bogart and Peroxide! We're glad to have you on the gamemaster force.

The other accepted applicants will receive a private message with essential details from me during the week.

We would also like to thank everyone who's applied for their efforts!

Kind regards,
Helga, TILFen & Reowyn

Hello, My name is Robert, I'm 18 years old.
I'd like to apply for a tutor or senior tutor.
I have had reasonable knowledge of the game as I've been playing it for 7 years now.
I have been a Gamemaster for the OT community for a short period of time, about 3~4 years in total.
I want to be able to help your community when they have a problem, but I do no want the pressure of having such a burden of people asking for things. . .Teleports, Items, Summons..etc.
I applied for a Gamemaster position on RoHaN-Ots but if I could become a tutor/senior tutor here I will revoke my own application there.

I was not interviewed like I was told I would be and was already put into a position, without being told. Also, the position I was given was not the position I applied for.

If I am not deemed eligible for the position I applied for, then please tell me. I have no desire to be a tutor.

I was not interviewed like I was told I would be and was already put into a position, without being told. Also, the position I was given was not the position I applied for.

If I am not deemed eligible for the position I applied for, then please tell me. I have no desire to be a tutor.

Reowyn will contact you as soon as possible.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

✧What is your real name?
My name is Emil. I wont share my surname.
✧What is your age?
I'm 17 years old. Born in 1994.
✧What country are you from?
I come from Sweden.
✧What country do you currently live in?
In the southern part of Sweden.
✧What languages do you speak?
I speak swedish and english, both fluenty and with puncutations.

✧What position are you applying for?
I'm applying for GM/CM.
✧What is your email address?
[email protected]
✧How long have you been involved in open tibia?
I've been playing open tibia since 7.4 I think.
✧Any last words?
I would like to add that I'm a person who you can trust. I'm very dedicated in what I'm doing. I always take my job seriously and I respect everyone online. I'm a helpfull guy, with lots of experience. I'm quite easy to talk to aswell. Give me a chance and let me prove I'm right.

Sincerely, Machima.

I'm sorry but given the circumstances here, I will have to turn down the job opportunity as a tutor. I did not apply for that position.

Good luck with your server!

✧What is your real name?
My name is Emil. I wont share my surname.
✧What is your age?
I'm 17 years old. Born in 1994.
✧What country are you from?
I come from Sweden.
✧What country do you currently live in?
In the southern part of Sweden.
✧What languages do you speak?
I speak swedish and english, both fluenty and with puncutations.

✧What position are you applying for?
I'm applying for GM/CM.
✧What is your email address?
[email protected]
✧How long have you been involved in open tibia?
I've been playing open tibia since 7.4 I think.
✧Any last words?
I would like to add that I'm a person who you can trust. I'm very dedicated in what I'm doing. I always take my job seriously and I respect everyone online. I'm a helpfull guy, with lots of experience. I'm quite easy to talk to aswell. Give me a chance and let me prove I'm right.

Sincerely, Machima.

Thank you for applying, Machima.

I'm sorry but given the circumstances here, I will have to turn down the job opportunity as a tutor. I did not apply for that position.

Good luck with your server!

Thank you for notifying us!

Gotta hand it to you, you did a great job at making the thread look appealing. Wish more people would structure and write this serious. :)

Back