• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team For new and future Zantera assistants!

Hello.
Initially, I am a 16 year old boy, who loves writing and talking. I was born in Brazil, and have lived here since then. I speak fluent Portuguese, and, well, I think I can also speak good English. I have been playing Tibia for almost 8 years, and also, used to be a Tutor on that game; resigned the position, though, when they started doing things that I don't really agree with. I am patient, organised and open-minded. I like helping people and will definitely not misuse the powers (I am aware of the far-reaching powers of gamemasters), and neither will I, let you or your staff members down! I will wait for an answer,

Yours sincerely,
Azz.

Hello TILfen, I'd like to throw in an application for your server if it isn't already too late! To explain more about myself, the following is a link to my http://otland.net/f61/application-34387/ page! It is self explanatory. Thanks!

- What is your name? -
Austin
- What is your age? -
- What country are you from? -
British Columbia, Canada
- What languages do you speak? -
English
- How long have you been involved in open tibia? -
Refer to application page for more information!

I hope that I will met your expectations and I'd be glad to hear back from you. I do have a long line of experience and hope you will recognize that when deciding me for a position in your server. Thanks!

Name; Marcus
Age; 19
Heritage; Sweden
Spoken languages; Swedish and English
Experience; I think I started playing tibia about 6 years ago, and I've played every now and then ever since.
Why you should pick me; I dunno really, I haven't got much experience of being a Gamemaster since I've been pvping most of the time, but I'd like to give it a try now. I'm extremely active and mature, and I'd never abuse my position (granted I get it, that is).

So yeah, thanks in advance, hit me up in PMs if you want to hear more!

Toodles!

Greetings, I would like to invite you to read my official application thread. You can contact me in Messenger or here via private message. Waiting for reply, thanks in advance.
Hell, even I'd recommend him after reading his application. He's the kind of GMs none of the servers today has, which is the reason I even applied for a GM position in the first place. I wish you all the luck Laur1!

I wanna get in on this
*Name: Hadi
*** Languages : English (Fluent), Arabic (Fluent, also understand many different accent like iraqi,egyptian etc)
****Experience: My sister introduced me to tibia when i was 9, i have been playing it since then, a few years later I came across a server and decided to try it, I liked it more than real tibia so I kept playing OTServers, After I would dominate a server I would apply for staff because I want to help people who aren't as good with the game than I am, so I have been a tutor on many many many servers, only a GM on a few even though I am familiar with all the commands.
***** About Me : I still have a couple of years left in school but i'm not as busy as I was last year, so I have alot of free time, so when i'm not at the gym or at school, i'm playing tibia and learning programming and scripting since my future major will be computer science, I am Lebanese you won't come across alot of people like me, I am extremely helpful and friendly, but if someone gets out of line I will punish him.
-------
Anyway ill be awaiting your reply
Thanks, and Cheers !

Hello, my name is Kevin. I'm 16, And i live in the United states(Michigan to be exact).
Ive Had Gm experience for about Three years now, From running my own Ot and helping fellow Ot owners with problems.
I currently can be online for up to Six hours of the day give or take, And when i am I'm helping newcomers or checking for bugs and glitches throughout the map.
I would like to experience you Ot first hand, So I'm going to create a character and get to know my surroundings.

Thank you for the chance to work with you and i hope to see you in game.

Sincerely,
Kevin H.

Hello,

I will read through all applications tonight or tomorrow night. Then all applicants will receive a private message, more information about this will be found in the message.

Tibia OT experience: 5/6 years
E-mail: [email protected]
Hobbies: Computers, basketball, Baseball, Community Service.
Preparation: Human Resource Management (senior year).
GM experience: 2 Years at Lucyaga ots (90 players), 1 Year at Axis ots (100+ players).
Purpose of application: Share some of my time helping others and learning/developing my management skills.
Language: English, Spanish, some Portuguesse.
Skills: Team Work, Problem solving, Pro-active, EEO

Additional information on request

Good evening,

I've read through all applications now and it seems bright for Bogart and Laur1. I'll double check all applications again to make sure that I don't make any mistakes.

Prest's Gamemaster Application.

Introduction
Hello there sir, I would like to apply for a Game master position in this wonderful OT. Just some basic info. of my self will be followed.
My name is Andres Da Silva, and I'm 14 years old, I may seem young however I'm not corrupted nor stupid. I have alot of free time in my hands as of right now and I'd like to use it to help others, thus why I'm applying here.
Languages
I can perfectly write and understand both English and Spanish, and I have a very small knowledge of Portuguese (I can understand it however I cannot write/speak it very well)
Social Comments of myself
As I've stated already, I'm quite active and will answer any question that is asked upon me, I will try to confirm my answer before I say it to avoid committing errors which could cause confusion among players. And no reports will be ignored, even if I'm being showered with reports, I'll write them all down and get to work to solve each and every single one of them.
Side Note: I do not use commands when not necessary. And I will be active in the forums, constantly checking them from time to time (At least 4 times daily).
Recommendations
The following people have recommended me to become a Game Master (People taken from my GM application thread)
-Alyhide
-Luffy1255
-Illusion
-Kangarew
-Havoc
-Bogart (He requested it on my visitor messages)

You can contact me through Otland or send me an e-mail to [email protected] and if you'd like to have a conversation, I'll gladly add you to my MSN and we can discuss anything there is to discuss. Keep in mind that I'm in school and during weekdays I will have 4~ hours of activity, however during weekends my activity can vary from 4 hours to 8 hours depending on what I have to do that day.
Before I go here's a Game Master application I have made last month http://otland.net/f61/prests-gm-application-139527/

Have a nice day, Prest.

Last edited:
Name: Amaar
How old are you? 21
Experience gained playing tibia, and your abilities at opentibias: Alot. Mostly interesed in mapping, scripting, but as you have said 'we don't need any of the mappers or scripters', I won't claim that.
Playing tibia from: 2003
If we promote you to a gamemaster, what would you do as a gamemaster, jobs etc? First of all, to be honest and fair. Helping players also is going to the first place. Second one is, to be 0% offensive. Also, in second place is going to not abuse any of the commands, admin rights, or taken a gamemaster position as a wrong. Scripting, mapping also contiders, but as you have said, again repeating, not interesed in any of people to script or map. Had some of servers, and those was pretty nice and stable, like 50 players online collected from a great real map.
What languages do you speak, and what do you speak the best? German, Polish, English, Danish. Speaking German best of those, English, Danish then Polish.

Shortly, but understadly.
Peace out,
Strike~

Introduction
Hello there sir, I would like to apply for a Game master position in this wonderful OT. Just some basic info. of my self will be followed.
My name is Andres Da Silva, and I'm 14 years old, I may seem young however I'm not corrupted nor stupid. I have alot of free time in my hands as of right now and I'd like to use it to help others, thus why I'm applying here.
Languages
I can perfectly write and understand both English and Spanish, and I have a very small knowledge of Portuguese (I can understand it however I cannot write/speak it very well)..

I tought you want to join Apple ;)

Back