• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team For new and future Zantera assistants!

The application board will close either this coming week or the week after that. Those applicants who will proceed will receive a private message and some of those who won't proceed will become tutors.

More information about this will be posted the coming week.

Have a nice week!

Read again.

And I saw that you applied for another server.

Can U give any motivation about the people U've chosen?

We're not 100 percent sure yet but the applicants who have been accepted so far is Bogart, Laur1, Prest and Peroxide. This means that at least one of these persons will wear the blue cape at Zantera.
As mentioned, we'll read through all applications again to make sure that we've chose the right candidates. :)

My re written application.

Hello my name is Daniel i'm a nice guy raised and born in sweden, I live alone right now in my apartment.
I'm currently 24 years old, I have a regular job which is awesome since i get to be creative and come up with new ideas.
I love languges i did learn some Spanish, Arabic, Japanese, Persian and German. (Funny but it did not go too well.) :p
I am also currently single WOOHOOO welcome freedom, Specialy when i look at my brother who's engaged. :p
On my spare time right now i work on RoHanS OT and Forum for the OT both days and weekends. (When i can that is.)
I'm a party person i love to go to partys drink and dance sicne i used to dance hip-hop, Samba and Salsa.
I have lots of things i want to do ofc such as: Rally, Bungy-Jump and much more.
Ah i can't forget i love to spend time with my friend we usualy go out and do things such as Movies, Bowling, Tennis, Pooltable lots of stuff, or we just hang around and play cards.
Sports my favourite thing i love to sport that's why the "poor" kids i work with get to do all this stuff: Soccer, Ice skating, skiing, Badminton, Canoeing and much more.

Pre Existing Knowledge.

I have had my own OT it was a custom Evo 7.6 with Zuttlan, We had so much fun editing and making it larger sad enough the hosting computer was not so great but we had 250 players on and over 300 people in line wanting to play it.
I worked on SoftCores as a Gamemaster when it was as most popular, The player base was huge and we had lots of work which was nice and kept us busy, It was also great experience.
Then my career went dead and i hosted my own server which was a 8.0 - 8.6 Real Map but in the end i did not have time for it.
From there i wanted a job where i could actually take a day off and recharge myself so i could do a better job, I first started on Harry Potter Online it was great it was fun and nostalgic.
Then short after that Apocalypse OT came which i had nothing to do it just made me bored.

Some simple things. (This is the things you nag to kids about.) (Warning for terms)

Show respect and you will gain respect.
I don't want any sandbox behaviour. (I was here first, No you can't borrow my toy's)
I want a straight communication with my co-workers no bullshit.
No abuse.
What i require are people with humour that's not afraid to throw in a joke. (As a swedish comedy person says *If you have even one ounce of humour you will understand it is a joke.)

Recommendations.

Havoc
Tosuxo
FreshMapper
Cyro

So what can i do for you? (This is like a swedish smörgordsbord you pick what you want.)

I can create event's for the community.
Keep it clean of people who want an unfair advantage.
Assist the Players, Staff and Forum mods. (If you will have any)
I will always have a professional attitude and always do my best.

This is who i am more or less, I feel like a Centerfold model. ;p (Yes it was a joke)

I hope you like it better then the last one and on the more advanced English, In most situations you are better off with being able to be simple minded since most people can't be bothered to think much more, If i was going to write an essay i could understand, But it will be useless to people who do not understand that much of the English language.

However you are allowed to disagree with me, Also this is my opinion and i will stick with it.

Thanks for me have a nice evening.

hi mi name iz jonas mi iz 2 yrs old mi wanna bi gm in zantera plox i begz you mi veeery good i make itenz to my friendzz no elze , plx?

Can you guys please recommend me ;)
/SARCASM

hi mi name iz jonas mi iz 2 yrs old mi wanna bi gm in zantera plox i begz you mi veeery good i make itenz to my friendzz no elze , plx?

Can you guys please recommend me ;)
/SARCASM

Why even bother to comment?

@Kyo
We're happy to see another application, it's going to be interesting to read this one. I'll read it soon. :)

Thank you for "Accepting" me, good luck guys, looking forward to see who becomes GM

Personal Information

Hobby : Internet,Tennis

How long can you be active daily (hours) : 1-2 Hours (School will be more active soon)

What languages do you speak
English,Arabic,French.

Do you speak fluent English
Yes I speak English fluently.

Are you a flammer
Absolutely Not,I don't use insults.

Why should we choose you to be a GM
I should be chosen as a GM because I am knowledgeable when it comes to the server. I am the type of player that does not ignore player, whether it be a new comer or a higher level character. I have had the Helped many servers Grow and the days I decided to quit I Quited as A legend. Usually I can only help 40-50 people the entire day (questions), resolve their in game issues. Whether it be conflicts with one another, helping them start off the server, or just there to talk. As a GM if its not, I will be able to assist more people then I am in my current situation as a Senior Tutor.

Why you want to help us
I have reached a point in Tibia where leveling is of no concern to me. I would rather help others, and I find it more fun when I am helping others. I would like to help the server because it is a better and more efficient way of time, rather then spending my time leveling. I want to help the server because, as in the previous question, I want it to grow into a better server. Assisting noobs, assists the server. As I like to say “Noobs today, Pros Tomorrow”.​

Why you choose to be a Game Master your self​
I would choose myself to be a Game Master because I am experienced enough to assist players on the server. I would nominate myself for Gamemaster because I don’t ignore anyone, and I don’t play favourites. I will help everyone that messages me, ASAP.​

Do you think you can really apply as a Game Master and make sure all this terms and rules can be accomplished by you?​
As a Game Master I am 100 percent sure That I can assist the server. I am 100 percent sure that I can abide by the rules and terms listed. And I am 100 percent sure that I would make an amazing part of the staff​

Are you willing to give up social time in order to help people out?​
Ofcourse,Anytime.

What advantages do you have that differs you from other people
That I am a Smart/Intellegant and funny Person :p

tell us more information about your self
I am an 15 year old male! Lol.I play soccer and tennis as a hobby, I am a Expert staff. From the previous servers I was a gamemaster or tutor in most of them and helped the servers out when ever I could.
Are you Patient?​
Yes,I am 100% Patient I am not in a hurry to talk with the owner or receiving my position.​

Are you Doing this for fun?​
No,I am not applying for staff to play around and abuse,I am here to support the server and want it to go unlike other staff in some OT play,Abuse and they play to get paid in real money,I am just the opposite.

Well, I'm not applying for any job in particular, I'm good as a general Gamemaster, for finding bugs etc.., I would be online roughly 5-6 hours a day All the week., I'm well dedicated to the job and wouldn't fail at my job.
I can also be an advertiser for the server and also a Commercial Manager and aslo make videos about the server!​

Have you ever been staff on another server?​
Yes I have been staff on other "ServerS"

Tutor: Elminera.net,

Senior Tutor:ForgottenL.com,Cenetra.net

Game Master:Accelero,Smoke Ganja,Xerazxot,Mortal OT,Chaos OT

Community Manager:EvoForever,ArchezOT,Flamming Vets.

Admin (GOD): ZinithOT.com,ForgottenL.se
And Alot others.​

Contact Information : Ask me for it in a Private Message.

Thank you, for viewing my Application.

Yours,Nyan Cat.

Last edited:
Not to flame or anything but are you calling us dumb and boring? o_O

Trolololol >_> I don't mean that your "Boring"] ;( You know why I'm funny? Its a fact I'm Nyan cat!! How did you not notice!;(

Last edited:
Updated my application with a few extra sentences. :)

Updated my application

Personlig Information
Hi my name is Jonas I am 16 years old , I live in sweden, stockholm ( the capital of sweden ).
I could be online on the server around 4-7 hours/a day.

Why are you going to choose me?
I would like you to choose me because I can always do what my duty calls for, I wouln't ever corrupt and I am very trust full. I will always do my best if i get this job as a Gamemaster. I am a good person, I will always stand-up for myself and who I am.

Why do I want to work for your OTs?
I would like to work for you since I know your OTs always are populair and they are very very well done. I would even try to make it better if I could with any other options, and it seems like your OT would be one of the populairest(spell) OT on OTservlist.org. And I like to help peoples which are new to Tibia or which doesnt know something which they would like to know.

I speak multiplie languages
As you see I can speak proper english mabey something worn in the grammar but that isnt the biggest fail, I can also speak fluent swedish , half fluent french and some of the balnak country's speach.

Have you worked for other server(s)?
I've worked for arachnas,oldera,pythera and some more custom shits , I've even hosted my own ots 8.0~ and 7.6. I've had suceed OTs.

How much experience do you have?
Well I have 8 years experience of OT playing and hosting, I've even been GameMaster/Community Manager/God/CO-Owner in many OTS. I know how to handle all kind of situations.

That's everything for me!

Last edited:
Updating my application:

Personal Information:
Name: Andrew Kanga
How Long Can I be Online: Currently about 4 hours most days, less on other days.

Why Choose Me:
I see myself as a fit Gamemaster and I can fulfill my duty without corrupting the server. I hate all the people that put in a good application, and go against what they have said in their application. That's called Fraud and I refuse to lower myself to those kinds of people. To me, this position is a job, not fun. I have always done my staffing jobs with this quote in my head. Sure, I love to have fun. Though, there are times when I mess around and joke with players. I love helping people and that's actually what I strive to do, whether or not I am a Gamemaster. Helping goes beyond a higher leveled staff position. A level 2 could possibly help people furthermore than a Gamemaster...to a certain extent.

Why do I want to work for you:
Currently, I am in want/need of a job on a private server. Your server looks like it won't be one of those "I'll just sit here and let me players suffer with no updates or staff", rather, it looks like it will be a top notch server with a dedicated owner. I also want to work for you because I love helping people and I feel that I am the right person to do so. I refuse to be a power abuser, and make people dislike me.

People who have recommended me:
Havoc
Prest
Lakh
RushCrush
If you need any additional information, just send me a PM

Last edited:
I am not trying to go off-topic or anything.
Why most of the applications are getting declined due to lack of English..?
I mean this server will end up having like 30% of players who can speak English properly.

Rush~Crush

Back