• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team For new and future Zantera assistants!

I am not trying to go off-topic or anything.
Why most of the applications are getting declined due to lack of English..?
I mean this server will end up having like 30% of players who can speak English properly.

Rush~Crush

We declined 3/27 persons due lack of English knowledge.

And I think you can figure out why we want staff members who can speak proper English.

I just wanted to clarify that my application was made with intentions of sticking one foot in the door. If I am considered, I would like it if I were interviewed. :)

...I just don't want to be judged by the little bit I spit out in my application... :p

Not to sound angry but.

TOO YOUNG?! Since when does age matter?

Then you would probably hire a 16 year old, with lack of maturity. Is that it? No, I am generally speaking, since you are not choosing me because im too young?
That is bullshit! I think it's really unfair. But those GM's you picked are good, so good choices there my friend!

Not to sound angry but.

TOO YOUNG?! Since when does age matter?

Then you would probably hire a 16 year old, with lack of maturity. Is that it? No, I am generally speaking, since you are not choosing me because im too young?
That is bullshit! I think it's really unfair. But those GM's you picked are good, so good choices there my friend!

Well seeing the way to reacted to this, I'm not suprised. It's just a game.

I'm sad i didn't get any credit for giving applicants advice on what zantera wantss :ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja:

Hahaha, anyways. When will the BETA be up tilfen/reowyn?

I'm sad i didn't get any credit for giving applicants advice on what zantera wantss :ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja:

Hahaha, anyways. When will the BETA be up tilfen/reowyn?

The advice you gave was great, and I'll give you credit for that now. :)

The beta will open within two weeks. More information will be posted next week.

More information added to the first page!

Mind not copying my thread layout anymore? I miss clicked on this one and thought it was mine - where's the edit button!

It's just weird. :confused:

Can I please have an actual reason for my application being declined? I haven't applied for any other open tibia positions as you have stated. My last application was around 2 months before my application for Zantera was submitted. This application was a completely different application than I had posted previously. I took the time to make a new one in hopes of being considered. If possible, could you please review the decision. Even if I am still declined due to lack of information on my application, it would be better than being declined for a reason that isn't actually true. Thanks :).

Well seeing the way to reacted to this, I'm not suprised. It's just a game.

Well, jeez. I hate being declined just because my age isn't like all of you other guys?

There aren't many at my age, and then it's really, really, really annoying being declined everywhere.

That makes no sence, he came here to become a gamemaster, not to be ur mapper... -.-'

No sense..?
Can do MORE. which means that besides being one of the best applicants he can also map, and OP never stated that he'd map, so, it pretty much makes sense.

Updated first page.

Why do I want to work for Helga?
I would like to work for you since I know your OTs always are populair and they are very very well done. I would even try to make it better if I could with any other options, and it seems like your OT would be one of the populairest(spell) OT on OTservlist.org. And I like to help peoples which are new to Tibia or which doesnt know something which they would like to know.
Hey.. :(

Last edited:
Back