• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team For new and future Zantera assistants!

Updated my application again so it will be easier to read through.

Kind Regards,
DanneXD

Hello
✧What is your real name? Florian / Sora Ice(ingame)(Was tutor In Last Version)
✧What is your age? 21
✧What country are you from? France
✧What country do you currently live in? France
✧What languages do you speak? French / English
✧What position are you applying for? Gamemaster.
✧What is your email address? [email protected]
✧How long have you been involved in open tibia? Since 2002 Or so.

More Information:

Well First of all, I have been playing Zantera/Helga Ot Since the V1 So i do know a bit about Rules and what going on here.
I was Kinda active and helpfull in every version of that OT(Every kind of bug, Helping GM, community).
I would like to be Gamemaster for help a bit more the community and the great job than you and Helga doing on Zantera.
I could help the staff for quest that never been scripted in Zantera yet(Zao quest by exemple).
Hopefully i will be pick to be one of the new gamemaster, even if i'm not been picked up i will keep helping the staff and the player around

/Sora Ice

PS: Sorry for some bad sentance i guess i'm French kinda hard to write perfect English.

All applications has now been processed by Tilf and me (Reowyn). The decisions has not been easy, but here we are.
A big thank you to everyone who's applied so far, in case you haven't given us an extraordinary application you've at least given us a reading lecture.

For those of you who's application has been declined, worry not, we will have more opportunities for you and not least a wonderful server within shortly

And finally for those who's been accepted! We kindly ask you to give us your mail addresses so that we can begin with the interviews as soon as possible, congratulations by the way! (Send your mail adresses as a private message to Tilf)

Applications are still warmly welcomed!

Take care and do not slip over the threshold during night time!
/(THE) Reowyn

Kangarew ▸ Declined
Reason: Unfortunately you do not meet up with our requirements at the moment, the main reason for your applicationrejection is the spelling part, or grammar if you will.
Read your application yourself and see if you can identify the errors. We might seem a bit finicky, but this is not charity you know, we recruit those who seem most fit for the job. Right man for the job principle.
/Reowyn
First you say that my application is one of the most interesting ones you've seen, and that my application has things that most applications don't include..then you insult my english skills. Read the bolded part and fix your english skills. One of the key things in applying for a job doesn't include perfect english skills.

Edit: I read both of my applications and saw NO errors, fragments, or unstable sentences. You sir may be high.

Last edited:
Hello,

My name is Amir and im from Norway.
I can English, Arabic, Norwegian and some Swedish.
I'm 15years old and im playing tibia and OTs since 10.
I'm a mapper, i love to map Evo and im improving and mapping some RPG :p
I love to help people and i hope i can improve you OT.
I had an OT, I know how to use commands and i wont abuse my power as a GM.
If you want to contact me you can do it here or on my email.
[email protected]

PS: Maby its not long but if you need anything more just msg me and i will answer u

Back