• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Force client to open zoomed and without bars

BahamutxD

Jack of all trades, master of none
Solutions
Reaction score
Is there anyway or someone can give me a hand on how to force the client to open just like this?

alPO10h.jpg

In gameinterface.lua there are several instance of this function being called:
Lua:
setupViewMode(0)

By default, every time you log in and log out, it sets the view mode to be "0", which is the default look.
This look of yours, I assume is either view mode "2", or some custom scripted view mode outside of the generic ones that must be set up by external function calls.

Find all occurrences of setupViewMode in gameinterface and set them to whichever mode you want.

Also, which bars do you want to remove?
If you mean those health/mana bars next to your character, check if they have a function to be hidden in their lua file, such as hide().

If yes, you can call in gameinterface upon login something like:
Code:
modules.game_moduleWithBars.hide()

and it will call the hide() function from the module called moduleWithBars.
Please note that these names are just examples I used, you should change them to whatever you actually have.

In gameinterface.lua there are several instance of this function being called:
Lua:
setupViewMode(0)

By default, every time you log in and log out, it sets the view mode to be "0", which is the default look.
This look of yours, I assume is either view mode "2", or some custom scripted view mode outside of the generic ones that must be set up by external function calls.

Find all occurrences of setupViewMode in gameinterface and set them to whichever mode you want.

Also, which bars do you want to remove?
If you mean those health/mana bars next to your character, check if they have a function to be hidden in their lua file, such as hide().

If yes, you can call in gameinterface upon login something like:
Code:
modules.game_moduleWithBars.hide()

and it will call the hide() function from the module called moduleWithBars.
Please note that these names are just examples I used, you should change them to whatever you actually have.

Thanks for the tips, think I'll be able to continue myself now!

Back