• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Forgotten map editor 0.1-rc3 (Developer Preview)!

FME 0.1-rc3 released, fixed some bugs reported by IRC folks.

Code:
== application started at Sep 11 2012 21:00:24
Forgotten Map Editor 0.1-rc1 rev 0 (devel) built on Sep 10 2012 for arch x86
ERROR: Could not add 'C:/Users/Eduardo/Desktop/forgottenmapeditor\../otclient/modules' to directory search path. Reason File not found
FATAL ERROR: Unable to add otclient's modules directory to the search path.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, how to load a map? I can't find the "Open" button. Wich versions does it supports?

Also, how to load a map? I can't find the "Open" button. Wich versions does it supports?
Edit modules/mapeditor_startup/startup.lua to fit your needs. Just remove the ".." in init.lua when it tries to load otclient mods.

8.10 -> 9.6 - 8.10 might not work correctly and also 9.6 might require some source code edits.

Good one Fallen, I'm totally supporting every single map editor project ! But this one looks amazing. Gj !

when will rc18 come out?
Max is rc7 and then 0.2 etc, might change anytime, tho.

The XML Saving is done in C++, so now not much left, we're getting close! Just gotta sync it with lua code and i'll release rc4.
See also: XML code (I always like feedback on code and if there are any improvements to do, please let me know if you find some bad code or a bug)

Last edited:
I've just commited a patch for it but this drops drag/drop and creature stuff. Tommrow maybe i'll look into the creature thing.

Max is rc7 and then 0.2 etc, might change anytime, tho.

The XML Saving is done in C++, so now not much left, we're getting close! Just gotta sync it with lua code and i'll release rc4.
See also: XML code (I always like feedback on code and if there are any improvements to do, please let me know if you find some bad code or a bug)

blame on tala

I can't open the editor only says, "Unable to find init.lua, the application can not be initialized".

Oh alrite, you know when this map editor will be able to work with?`I cant get it working.. D:

I don't know what makes it not work for you... I'll need access to your machine and that no. All i can say is, double check that init.lua is in same directory as the executable.

wat.jpg

So how the hell do I open the damn thing?

- - - Updated - - -

wat.jpg

So how the hell do I open the damn thing?

- - - Updated - - -

oops.

I keep on doing the things in instalation and im still getting Unable to add otclient's modules which bugs me crazy, can someone just put a full folder for lua/c newbie like me, really wanna test that map editor out...

Back