• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Forsaken Sprites

Status
Not open for further replies.
your castle floor is awesome man, i would probs use it in a church actually :p

Thanks. :)
I made a template of it so I will try some different ones too.
Limos needed one with a dragon on it so I will start working on that soon.

Btw, floors at birds eye view p.o.v for ingame right? :) :p i may as well start making walls and floors and stairs etc, sick of making items tbh xD

Been trying out some walls lately, not really worth showing off but I could use some ideas to improve them.
picasion.com_cdbf307bce373812e6ca2ad839a9f8e7.gif

And some weapons for my new vocations.
picasion.com_2e75406752ca3c17ca843371813f103f.gif

Oh, can't believe I didn't saw your post earlier, love the gloves :D

I like the gun-glove. The rest need some more shading etc, however they would be perfect for classic tibia looking sprites, that goes for your walls also :)

nice still..

Alright, thanks for the comments.
Going to try some castle walls now.

Why? Its made by an other game, posted for public use, used by like 1000 people. Thats like giving credits to rl tibia sprites.

Been a while since my last post, still active but nothing really worth showing.
Here's a new wizard outfit I was working on for my server:
da1c9dc42fad50ec9b9dbbbb56a7c376.gif
Blurred to prevent from stealing.
I will finish it later still not quite happy with it, especially the hat/wand lol.

Nice, cool hat :D altough I think you should make it less flat (the body and the arms). But good job :)

Edited the male wizard a little and made the female version.
6ed082dd7bf380a5d7d21899765089da.gif
Not sure if I will use the same addons although I do want vocations to be easily recognizable by outfit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back