• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Forsaken Sprites

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, first attempts????

The guardians are really good if you just started!

I just started and mine are like beginner/ultra beginner ahaa :p
But good luck, seriously keep this as a part time hobby or something, then become an ot community spriter because we always need more! We have way too many mappers and lots of scripters and like 4 main spriters -.-

I like Them :)
Pretty Awesome :D
Keep it Up.
What Sprite Editer are u Using?

Thank you, I'm using Gimp and Paint for my sprites.

Wow, first attempts????

The guardians are really good if you just started!

I just started and mine are like beginner/ultra beginner ahaa :p
But good luck, seriously keep this as a part time hobby or something, then become an ot community spriter because we always need more! We have way too many mappers and lots of scripters and like 4 main spriters -.-

Yes the guardian on the left was my first outfit i attempted,
I will definitely continue spriting it's kinda fun to bring your own items to life.

Yh i understand what you mean, i just started and i haven't stopped ;D aha :p
I have only been at it 1 day and i'm already so happy with one of my items, i think it looks awesome ->
santasword.png

Ye maybe a belt or something would be enough, otherwise nice :D

I'll work on it, thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
nice man, btw do you make your monsters/creatures from scratch or use a rough template?

I have MAJOR trouble fitting and even making decent looking ones. I tried making an orc boss but it ended up not fitting the 32x32. :/ are there templates i can use to base it off?

If it doesn't fit 32x32 try 64x64, most of mine are 64x64 too.
I like that better because you can add more detail.
I don't know of any templates tho.
But you can always use other sprites as example.

But how do you do the 64x64 because from what i read, you have to split it up :S i have a strange feeling this is going to be confusing!

Not at all, when you are done cut it in pieces of 32x32.
Look at other examples of monsters/outfits from real tibia that use 64x64.
But let's stay on topic, if you don't get it send me a pm and i'll explain better. :p

I'll have ago, and thanks :p, also keep up the good work :D

Look, make a 64x64 sprite and then when you're done, take the top of it and cut it into a 32x32 piece, and then you have 2 32x32 pieces.

yh i understood when forsaken said it. No need to repeat trying to get 4k posts. ;)

And back on topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back