• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Forsaken Sprites

Status
Not open for further replies.
Attempt on a walking wizard:
Wizard1.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Never fail to amaze me! Btw you won my sprite competition - i will contact you when i am not on my phone an discuss everything :) congratulations!

Wow, that looks absolutely awesome, only thing I'm wondering about if the cape won't go to fast if the player is really fast :p But good job.

Thanks guys. :)
@GhostX: Oh cool :D thanks for the opportunity it was a great way to inspire more people to sprite.
@Limos: Yes I was worrying about that too, I'll test it ingame later to see if I should edit it or not. :)

Here's the set I won the competition with, it is free to use:
ForsakenContestSet.png
Didn't have time to completely finish it, I could do that later.

wheres ur premium :eek:

:/ apparently according to mods we can't. So idk, i tried to see if there was a "member name" or "gift to member" and ended up buying it for my self ;3. I needed it anyway but meh.

Maybe i can transfer the €9.99 or w,e to his paypal.

Na it's ok man, I appreciate it but I didn't enter for the prize.
Would've been cool but otland didn't have that function so tough luck for me. :p

ontopic: More sprites soon, working on some maps first. ^_^

:/ apparently according to mods we can't. So idk, i tried to see if there was a "member name" or "gift to member" and ended up buying it for my self ;3. I needed it anyway but meh.

Maybe i can transfer the €9.99 or w,e to his paypal.

send me nao? ^^

@ot looks neat as always

Last edited:
I normally don't take requests, but I was bored so made a skeleton sword for Blez:
ac6d37444910838af12e12e54da46f21.gif
Maybe I'll redo the blade part later, seems a bit rushed now I look at it.

Hmm looking at it via my phone
it looks weird. The curved bit at the emd
and i think the greys are too dark yet my phone makes things darker and sharper so idk.

Nice to see activity from
you though :)

Yeah the curves and the black colours made it hard to get depth in it, I usually do symmetric swords.
But it was a bit rushed so I'll give the blade another try later. ^_^

Haven't been spriting lately but here's a little something I made earlier, fruit drinks instead of potions:
FruitPotions.png
Not happy about the empty one will fix that soon.

And some ingredients for gardener profession:
floweringredients.png
Re-doing the red one later.
Looks a bit like an octopus. <_<

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back