• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

FoxOT Discussion Thread - Testing Phase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today I have spend whole time on fixing the monster behaviour, to make it even more like Tibia.

Monsters now will randomly turn into player direction while "beaming", "waving", when they are random steping. It happens when you are hiding in center of fire bomb, or monster can't reach you.
Paralyze is now healed immediately, between sqms, previously sometimes happened, that paralyze wasn't healed even 2 steps after player casted the heal spell.

I have fixed also other minor bugs, but yeah it's not important.

Unfortunately I have nothing new to show :(

As always join us in testing!

New Norwich mysteriandos

dc37df362b28b7b974b4da325fa49535.png

01c10b92c19b338b5cedfe957633402e.png

97762cf0ab0fed1399c7686ee4bd1b6e.png

Maps done by me, I would like to get some feedback, if they are decent.
Thanks.

Last edited:
curious why have hieroglyphics in what appears to be a lizard temple? instead of an ancient Egyptian tomb? if there is a story behind i will not ask any further dont want to cause any spoilers. besides that your mapping looks good not to much detail so it isnt over crowded and not too little where is isnt baron.

curious why have hieroglyphics in what appears to be a lizard temple? instead of an ancient Egyptian tomb? if there is a story behind i will not ask any further dont want to cause any spoilers. besides that your mapping looks good not to much detail so it isnt over crowded and not too little where is isnt baron.
I don't know if I should tell this, because it's part of exploration, you can find ancient books in this sanctuary and learn about the story of this place from other sources also on island.

Thanks for feedback tho!

That's great then :D I love servers with stories and actual exploration. Not just to here fight lvl to 200 in 1 hour

Public test server will end at 01/08. There is no one actually testing the server. So there is no reason for me to keep it online and waste my money.

For everyone who has been involved in testing, thank you!

I don't know if I will open new test server or something. For those who are still interested, I will keep the thread updated with changelogs etc.

Last edited:
e510d6ff4982017b240a913d0a15e866.png

If anyone is wondering, project is not dead.
Just there is a lot RL map stuff to fix, I did almost nothing to the custom side of my project.

Small bump!

78cc35237238e2ddf403b1e21dda3d10.png

81d6d201abdc84a9369fb1cffe7c4292.png

1d1890164d0d5701943f177675a4c732.png

If you are interested, like our facebook page. I'm updating it frequently with new stuff ;)
Fox Ot

Just a passer by dropping a Bump

Looks well develop. You all real map seekers should try this one

Last edited:
Hey dude, it looks nice :) catch me whit a pm if you want some help whit mapping :) Nothing better todo irl haha.

Well if not intrested see this as a free bump!

Test server is still online and ready to test, I'm currently missing testers :(
If you are interested join the discord.

Some news about the server since I have last updated this thread.

Whats new?

I have completely rewritten imbuement system also I have added elemental reductions to imbuement system.

1921549fb64aeea9c16f4482c2f18e1e.png

There were no changes in custom(Norwich) part of my project, because I focused on improving the engine itself and systems.
A lot of monsters are now corrected according to real tibia researches.
Heart of Destruction Quest is still not 100% done, but Anomaly and Outburst are done.
There were also changes in Grimvale Full Moon event, now if you get changed to were-creature by monsters while there is Full Moon, you are unable to leave the island.

I have completely rewritten raid system, from now on there should be minimum 2-3 raids a day. Rare raids are spawned daily with x chance. Very-rare raid such as Ferumbras, Orshabaal etc. Are spawned every once x days.
These changes also apply to mount spawning system and other bosses on map such as POI bosses or these new Zushuka, Furyosa etc. All of these are scripted with abilities according to Tibia.
Mounts raids have different chances to spawn some of them are more rare than the others.

There is new "virtual" currency called Foxot coins, you get them by playing the server every once 1 hour without logging out.
They have no use(yet), besides that you can vote with them on hourly raid.

What is hourly raid? Hourly raid is custom raid system, there is npc in thais depot which will explain everything. Basically there is one drawn raid from large pool. Every raid has other monsters and other place. Monsters are refilled with intervals.
This system is global, which means every player can vote with his own foxot coins to make it start!

Besides these changes there were a lot of monsters changes as always I won't list them here.

I have added feature, which players will love IMO. There is custom loot list for you or your party. You can add whatever item you want, however you are limited to max 15 items per list.
How it works? You are adding item from example steel boots, if any monster in your screen drop steel boots, it will highlight the sqm the monster died in (his corpse). Also you will get different colored message in your loot channel.
Soon I will add profit counter to this sytem, it will count items price basing on your input or market, I'm not sure about this yet. Keep in mind it will not count your waste, but maybe I will add it.

I really need your feedback. There is for sure something that can be changed somehow or improved to fit players better.
Currently test server is not online, however I invite you to our discord server: Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers
You can also like our facebook page for informations, images etc. Fox Ot

Last edited:
Today (26/10/2017) test server will be open again. Anyone who is willing to test, feel free to join the discord and of course the server and do whatever you like!
Level and money is free (thais depot).
Have fun and don't forget to report bugs.

Server is still online. Come and help us testing!

Server is still online. I would really appreciate any help in testing, because right now I'm lacking of testers.

Broken captcha and where is ssl affff

Nice server :)

Broken captcha and where is ssl affff

Nice server :)
Oh right, I forgot to update my captcha domain XD Because I recently changed domain name. It should work now.
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back