• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Frags

Scraps

Reaction score
Everytime I go to any city Im seeing noob wars going on, why must you ruin these kids fun. And more importantly why must you ruin my fun. How do you expect me to hunt Soul Reaper's guild when its take me 54 hrs to lose 3 frags. Right now im sitting on 6 unjust sso that just fucking sucks.

If you wanna make it 50% higher on the time to lose a frag you should make it take 50% more frags for a red skull = 6 and 50% more frags for ban = 9.5 round to 10.

Just had a nice Idea. Make a Poll asking people rather they enjoy pking more then they hate being pked.

Poll

( ) You would rather have more unjusts befor red/ban because you enjoy pvp.
( ) You like it the way it is; at 18 hours per frag and 4 kilsl to red, 7 to ban.
( ) You hate getting pked so much because you are uber noob and dont realize it only takes you 10mins to regain levels on a damn ot so frags should be 24 hours to go away.

Last edited by a moderator:
Change frags back to 12hours each. And set it like the OLD OLD Nightfrost. 5 frags for Red skull...and 8 for ban...

ya cause when we're out all you edited morons just stay in pz or w/e,

durty you really suck dude. 9k of hp on a freaking mage and you still drop dead 3-4times a night. and you kids outnumber us. wow dude lol

of course you don't want to fight us. hell i don't blame you

I stay in pz? I came out, died in 10 seconds cuz i had no hotkeys set, the next time i couldn't go up the damn ladder, third time was suicide. And,ive died 4 times the last 4 nights lmao.

And I don't wanna fight? I'm pretty sure when im on, im chasing someone...

Excuses? Whenever you fight, you die like 4-5times a night. And that is pretty sad since you're 300 with like 9k of hp on a mage lmao

Back