• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE][10.00] Masteria | ELOTH & MTIBIA TEAM | FULL 11.80 CONTENT | OFFICIALY START 18 DECEMBER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please choose client without bots :0 It's boring to play with kids which are using pushmax and push you perfectly on magic wall 10 times in a row.
Kasteira was without 100% full afk bots , and any game-changing scripts and this server was perfect. Although there was bots like m-lvl maker, simple cavebot scripts without reffil.
And this was perfect. And shut up with talking like "if you want 11 go taleon @kito2 @Arny " , we need server without botters :) , or if you are kido who can't play on their own sipmly leave this server.

I hope we will have nice server WITHOUT BOTS.

Please, add client 11+ for those who want it with full working auto-loot etc. Give a choice to people who want to play on a new client or on old.

Please choose client without bots :0 It's boring to play with kids which are using pushmax and push you perfectly on magic wall 10 times in a row.
Kasteira was without 100% full afk bots , and any game-changing scripts and this server was perfect. Although there was bots like m-lvl maker, simple cavebot scripts without reffil.
And this was perfect. And shut up with talking like "if you want 11 go taleon @kito2 @Arny " , we need server without botters :) , or if you are kido who can't play on their own sipmly leave this server.

I hope we will have nice server WITHOUT BOTS.
it's been already mentioned that if you want server without bots feel free to go on taleon, because masteria is 10+ protocol

Last edited:
it's been already mentioned that if you want server without bots feel free to go on taleon, because masteria is 10+ protocol

I do not see any obstacles to add a client 10 and 11+. Some people prefer 10+ and another 11+ :)

I do not see any obstacles to add a client 10 and 11+. Some people prefer 10+ and another 11+ :)
the sense of my anwser was that this server allows to play on 10+ client with bots, and if he doesnt really like it he can go play on the server where the only client is 11+

You killed your server before you start's them promising teams and PPL server finally goona be 11+ without bot's but you make 10+/11+ like ezodus server be like wasting PPL time and yourself to host server who goes died instadeadly

You just have the perspective of a player, you really don't know how this works... European players are totally different from American players, specifically Brazilian players.

yeye i dont know, i was top 1 there for the first week and easy half of all players was polish xD

You killed your server before you start's them promising teams and PPL server finally goona be 11+ without bot's but you make 10+/11+ like ezodus server be like wasting PPL time and yourself to host server who goes died instadeadly
Approved
go hexera nohand :) , come and fight without bot and stop comlpain retard

Approved

go hexera nohand :) , come and fight without bot and stop comlpain retard
INSIDE VISUJE SAYS THAT SOMEBODY IS NOHAND XDDDDD

it's good that there will be bot, because who would spend whole days on manual exp on OTS in 2k19?

anyway noone gives a fuck about ur opinion, because all you can do on this server is get 100 lvl and pk in thais

INSIDE VISUJE SAYS THAT SOMEBODY IS NOHAND XDDDDD

it's good that there will be bot, because who would spend whole days on manual exp on OTS in 2k19?

anyway noone gives a fuck about ur opinion, because all you can do on this server is get 100 lvl and pk in thais
Kasteria showed us that a lot of ppl want to hunt manualy , and play long-term server ( 4 months nowadays is a lot) without bots.
xD i think that pking with 100lvl in thais is better than fighting with magic wall counter , anti-paralyze, pushmax ,anti-push and
wiping ass script. Cheers. After this you have dignity to say that you are skilled player. haha pathetic

the sense of my anwser was that this server allows to play on 10+ client with bots, and if he doesnt really like it he can go play on the server where the only client is 11+

But where do you see problem to let people choose which client they prefer 10 or 11 like on Ezodus. If you like play with bot you can download 10 if you like play manualy you download 11 :)

But where do you see problem to let people choose which client they prefer 10 or 11 like on Ezodus. If you like play with bot you can download 10 if you like play manualy you download 11 :)
I didnt say that i've got a problem to that. I really understand that there's some people who prefer to play on client 11+, furthermore I think that server with two protocols (10+/11) is the best idea. I meant that if you've got problem with client 10+ and bots, just go on taleon where the only client is 11 without bots.

Kasteria showed us that a lot of ppl want to hunt manualy , and play long-term server ( 4 months nowadays is a lot) without bots.
xD i think that pking with 100lvl in thais is better than fighting with magic wall counter , anti-paralyze, pushmax ,anti-push and
wiping ass script. Cheers. After this you have dignity to say that you are skilled player. haha pathetic
Bot on 10+ doesnt give that much as it gives on 8.6, and I agree that it's better to fight without bots. But trust me even if they made 11+ server some people would get bots there anyway - and at this point it would not be fair,
If you dont like botting you will make more exp manually, what's the problem? Imagine that most of players have school/job/other responsibilities, and can't afford to spend whole days to make levels.

So why you don't play taleon? I think you are ware of taleon since we put a lot of effort to advertise it(otserverlist, streamers and we also created a topic in this forum).

So why you don't play taleon? I think you are ware of taleon since we put a lot of effort to advertise it(otserverlist, streamers and we also created a topic in this forum).
With which leader before server start you talked to ?
we joined server for a while , but there was only few ppl from xymon so we left (i mean Angry no life from kasteria).
And you are talking about advertisment?
Look:
Replies:11
Views:490
/\ your thread 3 days after server start.
Replies:76
Views:2,044
/\this thread where server didn't even start.

First get conntact with ppl then start complain. Because technically your server is perełka (very good).
Niebieski got conntacts with leaders and there was a lot of effort from him to create brand of server like kasteria.

With which leader before server start you talked to ?
we joined server for a while , but there was only few ppl from xymon so we left (i mean Angry no life from kasteria).
And you are talking about advertisment?
Look:
Replies:11
Views:490
/\ your thread 3 days after server start.
Replies:76
Views:2,044
/\this thread where server didn't even start.

First get conntact with ppl then start complain. Because technically your server is perełka (very good).
Niebieski got conntacts with leaders and there was a lot of effort from him to create brand of server like kasteria.
Who care if he speak with leaders or not about the server.
Its all about taleon is a really good server but he didnt fix things like masteria. Masteria is fixing a totally perfect server for teams which things that every war/pk player wants.
Thats why he will have 1.5k/2k ppl on the launch and if he keeps doing good things like this with his staff will have a new hexera or shadowcores.
I really hope that he will take out arenas and he will not have pay2win items on the shop.
Anyway im totally disagree with your point of view about bots. Bot on this client doesnt even matter at all since i heard mwalls is gonna be randoms and you can equip all : ssa might e ring with hotkeys for what you use bot? dash and healer. tibia auto wont work on this server.
So if you will cry about bots without even start of server you can already leave.
Btw still dont know which team 're you, can you tell me?

Who care if he speak with leaders or not about the server.
Its all about taleon is a really good server but he didnt fix things like masteria. Masteria is fixing a totally perfect server for teams which things that every war/pk player wants.
Thats why he will have 1.5k/2k ppl on the launch and if he keeps doing good things like this with his staff will have a new hexera or shadowcores.
I really hope that he will take out arenas and he will not have pay2win items on the shop.
Anyway im totally disagree with your point of view about bots. Bot on this client doesnt even matter at all since i heard mwalls is gonna be randoms and you can equip all : ssa might e ring with hotkeys for what you use bot? dash and healer. tibia auto wont work on this server.
So if you will cry about bots without even start of server you can already leave.
Btw still dont know which team 're you, can you tell me?
xD valuable player Jordi from Nebraska. Inside here from empty gitejro (ANGRY NO LIFE in kasteria) We dominated server for whole 4 months.
Come taleon hardcore for 2 days and show pvp! Cuz 8.0 client without bots is to much for you and you left after one day. Also if you want join ts you got IP. And to every next "best tibia player". Let's join taleon hc and show your pvp then start talking.
Cheers

Last edited:
xD valuable player Jordi from Nebraska. Inside here from empty gitejro elo. krotka pilka gity z polski here.
Come taleon hardcore for 2 days and show pvp gicie !
Its pointless to play taleon. This server is a good server but has to change many things to have an stable player base.
Hope you will understand that you have to go masteria and learn everything about 10. version bots etc
See you in masteria :)

Status
Not open for further replies.