• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE][10.00] Masteria | ELOTH & MTIBIA TEAM | FULL 11.80 CONTENT | OFFICIALY START 18 DECEMBER

Status
Not open for further replies.
orshabaal = too easy

It wont be like that, I have been developing this with the intention to provide RPG content that can last minium 2 years with medium rates.

If we grant low rates, even if we allow bots, the server will last pretty much longer.

Mid rate is the best, remember all long servers were midrate, like Shadowcores or Hexera.

Also, I think you have to create a good forum, the current forum is fking shit

Also, I think you have to create a good forum, the current forum is fking shit

We already did, just havent added the respective link. Also we are going to add a new section about quests, access and update FAQ with all respective information you might need.

We would like to officialy announce that Masteria will be launched 18 December at 18:00 CET!

Today, at 19:00 we are going to launch our first team battle event on Test Server which works exactly same as on Kasteria, so prepare yourself! There will be around 3-4 events, and after that we are going to close BETA till the official server starts!

which client it will be? 10 with bots or 11+ without bots? cba to read all them comments

corrupted ot.
wtf is that shit. banning someone for dieing by him? how retarded are gms
here's proof

Start before christmas or after? @GOD Wille

Launch date: 18 dec 18:00 CET.

Please start it before christmas

Launch date: 18 dec 18:00 CET.

We would like to officialy announce that Masteria will be launched 18 December at 18:00 CET!

Today, at 19:00 we are going to launch our first team battle event on Test Server which works exactly same as on Kasteria, so prepare yourself! There will be around 3-4 events, and after that we are going to close BETA till the official server starts!

which client it will be? 10 with bots or 11+ without bots? cba to read all them comments

Only 10.00 for now.

corrupted ot.
wtf is that shit. banning someone for dieing by him? how retarded are gms
here's proof

Thanks, the support stuff will be announced too and this won't happen when we official launch. Remember, this was a test server and we were testing stuff.

so u will tell us i will be 10,11 or 11 or 10

It will be only 10.00 for now.

It'll be only 10.00 at the begining.

+1

Kito and nie only this guy need get out from this project, toxic...=ded server

Thanks for your words.

Why you won't add 10/11 client like on ezodus?

For now, we don't want to enable client 11.00, maybe in the future we will enable it.

My suggestion is to give players a possibility to choose a starting city, because imagine hundreds of people in thais on the official launch

My suggestion is to give players a possibility to choose a starting city, because imagine hundreds of people in thais on the official launch
+1, and add the possibility to change nationality please.

My suggestion would be to choose from the following list:

ilghlCyjQZWVfobPZ1nZHA.png

+1, and add the possibility to change nationality please.

As far as I saw on webste, there was players with different flags, so this was already implemented.

Status
Not open for further replies.