• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE][10.07.2015] Tibianus - most stable and amazing server 7.4 re-launch!

Soon as I seen that too, @mich3208 - I was like wtf? But the only people I know that bot are n0b Hiri~ team. Punio or whoever the hell lol. Oh well

Find it so astonishing that you're STILL believing your own lie of not botting. Can't you just fucking admit it already? Holy fuck.

Dude you really dont know what you are talking about : D

If anyone thinks mex is botting it only shows how bad you are at this game.

Dude you really dont know what you are talking about : D

If anyone thinks mex is botting it only shows how bad you are at this game.
Love how every fanboy comes here and always has to quote something I say. It just proves yall bot lol. If you don't, then ignore everyone - idiot. ffs

Didn't find anything suspicious when I checked him.

Thanks to gesior, we will catch even the macro users in the future. The features are almost done.
The client seems to be shitty for low ended graphic cards. Doesn't matter now. Because there will be no need of using otclient. We will go back to original. You will be able to use either otclient and tibia client.
Anyway, @Zonet and @No_Syntax we don't really care about your opinions, as you are hating everything since beginning, you are not even rating the server, you just don't like us, and you try to show us for others from the worst side in every single post. Won't even read your post in the future.

Thanks to gesior, we will catch even the macro users in the future. The features are almost done.
The client seems to be shitty for low ended graphic cards. Doesn't matter now. Because there will be no need of using otclient. We will go back to original. You will be able to use either otclient and tibia client.
Anyway, @Zonet and @No_Syntax we don't really care about your opinions, as you are hating everything since beginning, you are not even rating the server, you just don't like us, and you try to show us for others from the worst side in every single post. Won't even read your post in the future.

If you seen the casts we did, you'd agree too lol. He's not going to be using a bot going around dp/outside dp doing nothing..

If you seen the casts we did, you'd agree too lol. He's not going to be using a bot going around dp/outside dp doing nothing..
xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD so u are one of my fans who've been watching my/punios cast 24/7 spamming bot bot.
Once again, if we were botting we would never cast. We were making many obvious things to make u think its bot but it wasnt, every single suspicious thing we did that was possible without any program u directly thought it was bot. So your conclusion was we must be friends of gm if we are not getting banned for strange actions. But remember there are two ways : or we were friends of gm or u are just a little noob and one of the half of community who destroyed server with their propaganda.

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD so u are one of my fans who've been watching my/punios cast 24/7 spamming bot bot.
Once again, if we were botting we would never cast. We were making many obvious things to make u think its bot but it wasnt, every single suspicious thing we did that was possible without any program u directly thought it was bot. So your conclusion was we must be friends of gm if we are not getting banned for strange actions. But remember there are two ways : or we were friends of gm or u are just a little noob and one of the half of community who destroyed server with their propaganda.
I havent been on tibianus in like a week, moron. Longer, even. I know you bot, so I don't care lol. It's just funny everytime I say something here I have an alert from you. <3

go to classicus thread that is server where ppl like you belong to. Server for charlovers and non pvp players

go to classicus thread that is server where ppl like you belong to. Server for charlovers and non pvp players

I don't play any of these dumb OT's atm. Sorry buddy. Keep postin here and do nothing with your life :)

Just got one question concerning the OTclient then, will it still be as easy to aim runes or has something been done about that? (Aiming behind is very easy on the otclient)
Because if nothing has been done about it the OTclient will actually have a big advantage there but be a lot less smooth in other aspects..

No reset soon

They are launching extibia medium rate

I hope people dont do the same mistake a keep supporting these thieves
Can you explain, why are you called us "thieves"? Did we steal anything from you or other customers? - No, we didn't.

@off-topic
We are currently on finish stages on Extibia.
Currently we are adding an Cam Records in-game. So you are able to record your game whenever you want by typing /cam record or to stop recording /cam stop. After you cam has been stopped it will add it in to your account management in Cams Section and you will be able to publish it in to Cams Page at our server website. Players will be able to share their wars, hunting, quests instantly.

Won't allowing both clients - original and otc - make a bigger window for bots? Original client seems to be more friendly for bots than otc.

Won't allowing both clients - original and otc - make a bigger window for bots? Original client seems to be more friendly for bots than otc.
Trust me - even if some bot developer will create an bot, it will be EASY to detect for us with our systems we created already.

Love how every fanboy comes here and always has to quote something I say. It just proves yall bot lol. If you don't, then ignore everyone - idiot. ffs
Great logic lol
I use to fight Mex and/or punio from time to time...its fun.. But they are far from being botters or even be considered the best players.
But.. You can think what you want..its actually ur problem..

Last edited: