• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE][10.07.2015] Tibianus - most stable and amazing server 7.4 re-launch!

Great logic lol
I use to fight Mex and/or punio from time to time...its fun.. But they are far from being botters or even be considered the best players.
But.. You can think what you want..its actually ur problem..

Seeing how i'm going off what I saw with my own eyes on his cast you moron, I KNOW he bots.

Not trying to promote any other server but I can use D2 server for example, they use a American host and both americans (north and south) have the same gameplay as Europeans.... You have continuously time after time created European servers...

Why not try hosting an American Tibianus server with proxies to Europe if needed.. but I doubt you will even need it if you look into getting the right host...

All I'm saying is that you should make it a American server this time round and atleast give it a shot.. if it doesn't work out then atleast we will know for future references.... correct me if I'm wrong but I have yet to play a quality lowrate server hosted in America yet alone any of your servers @GOD Wille

D2 and darkot its already with american host. Its time for something in europe ;p

dude GM put an american host please, we dont have any good server with american host; all sucks, AND classicus will open next week with european host. so, why europe?, make ur ot american host its a lot of ppl waiting a good server.. STOP TRYING EUROPE

The server should be in USA. WHY ?

The simple fact that they use an "American" server is that in Europe all people handle an internet connection much higher than that of us in the south and north america. And that's a fact we all know .. many people said it should stay in Europe, but for what? servers always done in their own country, because they do not turn around and leave a good "proxy" for Europeans knowing that handle better internet to us.

Another point is to choose a good host dedicate where both places do not handle high ping. as another server that will be released very soon "classicus" which is also very good server, but it handles high ping and high ping servers run out of people ..

A great example is classicus most of its population of players is north and south america, by the great ping it causes, people decide to leave and not to play. and those who remain are few? 60 player? and pay a host of 60 people do not think it is very profitable, while if they do something good where they can implement both continents maintain a ping under their anger very well.

Tibianus American Host!