• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE][10.07.2015] Tibianus - most stable and amazing server 7.4 re-launch!

yes yes GM Undercover / classicus

I was a player 15 years prior to being GM, my position on Classicus doesn't matter on this server get over it :cool:

Still, I appreciate that you're trying to counter all the bots with this Client, Tibianus. But the client has way too many weaknesses and you need to fix it asap. Also, imo it'd be better if you just copied the whole 7.4 client design into your custom one to make it appear as less custom as possible.

sounds like bullshit.. do you even know what's causing the delay?
No need to be agressive towards me if that was your intention. The reason behind that is that we have to fix things for every server save, not fix one of the problems and then make a quick restart.

That happens to ladders, too. Everything in that category really.
Yeah, we are aware of it!

Regarding the client, these issues which seem most crucial is:
- Some people complaining about lagg.
- Mapclick problems.
- Sometimes your rune wont shoot on the creature from battle list & will poff.
- Have to stop when right click opening your backpack or corpse.
- Sidepushing creatures along with players does not look "smooth".

Let us know if you have anything crucial to add

No need to be agressive towards me if that was your intention. The reason behind that is that we have to fix things for every server save, not fix one of the problems and then make a quick restart.

Yeah, we are aware of it!

Regarding the client, these issues which seem most crucial is:
- Some people complaining about lagg.
- Mapclick problems.
- Sometimes your rune wont shoot on the creature from battle list & will poff.
- Have to stop when right click opening your backpack or corpse.
- Sidepushing creatures along with players does not look "smooth".

Let us know if you have anything crucial to add

It's not so much lag, but walking and other stuff sometimes doesn't feel as smooth as on the regular 7.4 client, which is quite annoying and huge in both pve and pvp.

To update an client, please open TibianusAutoUpdate.exe - it will automaticly update your client, so you will be able to log-in the game!

If you are using an Windows XP, then press TibianusNoAutoUpdate for Windows XP

Hope you will like an update!

@mich3208
How does it works now? It should works just as it should right now.

Cancer moron @R.yan ping this server.
Fuck your shit server cLASSICUS go make infinite aol for people.
CORRUPT SHIT RYAN

Would it be possible to add an option to choose a fullscreen resolution? Having a large monitor i find it quite hard to play without this option since i'm used to it. I'm having to play in a minimized screen right now =/

I like the server, but the client is kind of shit in my opinion. It seems that the Minimap/info bar are just to large on the client and you cant even minimize the info bar because then you cant see your health/mana. Hope some type of fix comes out for this or a release with the normal tibia layout. http://gyazo.com/9167744974947b6df8fca44eeb4a67e3

Last edited:
I like the server, but the client is kind of shit in my opinion. It seems that the Minimap/info bar are just to large on the client and you cant even minimize the info bar because then you cant see your health/mana. Hope some type of fix comes out for this or a release with the normal tibia layout. http://gyazo.com/9167744974947b6df8fca44eeb4a67e3
Still you can use second panel for equipment and health.

Frags dont dissappear 4h... I killed 3 ppl on frag 10 hours ago and i still have 3 frags when I type !frags. My bro got the same problem on his acc so it isn't only me.
Edit. After I died I lost all frag, relog doesn't help tho. Fix that

Last edited:
@GOD Wille

There are still bugs that you havent mentioned like you cant rope monster from sewers and theduplicating items from demons bodies

there is a lot of macroers and how many clients are allowed ive seen people with 6 o r 7 clients up

Finally server without bots, but where are the cocky players who were always crying for bots :<?