• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE][10.07.2015] Tibianus - most stable and amazing server 7.4 re-launch!

I'm still lagging. This is the only server/client that i lag on. Also i noticed when killing monsters they sometimes bug around on a bunch of sqms (hard to explain) sometimes happens to your character too, you get like bounced back into another sqm.

Also had some lags/freezes a few hours ago. You advertised the server as the "most stable and amazing server" now uptime wise this might be true but if we're talking gameplay i gotta disagree. There are so many bugs and flaws with this client. Should have ran way more tests before you launched it in this client.

Anyone else still experiencing lags with the client? It's no where near smooth for me, i was playing my knight level 30 and i had problems catching up to an orc on red hp running from me because i'm so laggy here. It's not my connection, this only happens HERE.

EDIT - Also several of your forum boards can't be accessed.

I'm still lagging. This is the only server/client that i lag on. Also i noticed when killing monsters they sometimes bug around on a bunch of sqms (hard to explain) sometimes happens to your character too, you get like bounced back into another sqm.

Also had some lags/freezes a few hours ago. You advertised the server as the "most stable and amazing server" now uptime wise this might be true but if we're talking gameplay i gotta disagree. There are so many bugs and flaws with this client. Should have ran way more tests before you launched it in this client.

Anyone else still experiencing lags with the client? It's no where near smooth for me, i was playing my knight level 30 and i had problems catching up to an orc on red hp running from me because i'm so laggy here. It's not my connection, this only happens HERE.

EDIT - Also several of your forum boards can't be accessed.

Which Windows are you usin' ?

Windows 7. DX9 is totally unplayable for me, Opengl is a little better now after you updated client but i still have tons of lags/delay when walking =/. I also have to resort to playing in a minimized window since i can't choose a resolution for fullscreen and my monitor is a 37" so the client window is way too large for me.

I have had this problem with the OTClient before when playing servers that uses it but it's never been troubling me this much where manual walking i can't catch up to a running orc.

When your characters lags, does it say something like "you can't walk there" or "there is no way"? Also I think that it happened to me when I was having higher ping using my mobile connection. Could you please check your pings?

Instead of copy tibianic, you should have fixed all this errors before launch, and not ppl getting bugs and stopping play cause you dont know how to host it

@GOD Wille Same reason i am not playing this version of Tibianus. They let us down last time by disappearing on the last one and they focused on an antibot client that no one is liking now. You dont take peoples money if you havnt tested something like a new client. You make a test server when you introduce something as big as this.

My last honest advice, give people back their money, fix everything. Try relaunching this friday before Classicus wins this war or you will not be trusted again.

When your characters lags, does it say something like "you can't walk there" or "there is no way"? Also I think that it happened to me when I was having higher ping using my mobile connection. Could you please check your pings?

After this large number of complains, instead of asking everyone what windows they are using or f you have a connection problem you should acknowledge already there is an huge problem with your client or server. Just fix it!

Well, do you think that you can test something by your own, with the same results as testing with 500 players?
To fix something, we have to reproduce it firstly, so thats why we are asking people about things. Thank you for your advices.

Well, do you think that you can test something by your own, with the same results as testing with 500 players?
To fix something, we have to reproduce it firstly, so thats why we are asking people about things. Thank you for your advices.

That is why is called a test server. You open a server so people can test it.

Nope the whole client is just lagging for me.

My ping is around 20-30 and i'm not having fps drop, i really gt no clue what the issue is but it's unplayable. Every few steps my character freezes for a very small time which makes my walking super slow.

Also what is up with monster walking bugging out all the time? I can't kill a dragon without it looking like it's trying to enter a house uninvited or entering a PZ zone with skull. And the delay when you walk up a stair or ramp, you are stuck for like 0.5 seconds before you can move.

I honestly think you should have done more testing before launching, you fight botters but at the same time you're making me unable to play your server.

Last edited:
@MiaFH

These issues are only on x86 windows. On x64 everything works smooth.
Do you think that we would get 600+ online when it gonna lag to everyone?

for me when is less crowded very late at night it runs smoothly the rest of the day i have lag cant walk smoothly and i walk very slowly it only happens to me in this server classicus had no lag lets not forget about how a whole team did demon just to dupe items in a few hours they made money to buy ALL the runes on trade and demons shield golden legs and more not playing again until fixed and restarted and i want my money back

@MiaFH

i am on x64 and other people say so too i got lag stop the lies

@MiaFH

I have windows x64, it doesn't matter how many players you got it matters that some people can't play because of these issues.

Im playing on windows xp and gameplay is kinda cool for me except that 0.5 freezes from time to time.

try using follow target function? :(;)