• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE][10.07.2015] Tibianus - most stable and amazing server 7.4 re-launch!

All these people aren't really lagging they're only saying that to try to get into the client with a bot lol. They're trying to force them to remove it, because I run fine too.

Dear Players,
Today during 23.00 CET to 1.00 CET the server will be offline.
By this time, we are going to optimize our server and the client so they are going to work two times faster.
This should fix the problem for some players which have little lags.
When the server will be back online, you will have to update the client.

they are working on client all the time, just be patient.

Last edited:
they are working on client all the time, just be patient.

i am being patient and trying to make sense out of the staff most players are not they just stop playing for exaple yesterday at the same time right now tibianus had 110 players more right now tuesdayit has 512 yesterday had 620

Dear Players,
Today during 23.00 CET to 1.00 CET the server will be offline.
By this time, we are going to optimize our server and the client so they are going to work two times faster.
This should fix the problem for some players which have little lags.
When the server will be back online, you will have to update the client.
Going to connect now from Jordania, Rip my network. x), My name is: Tarko

Edit, I found a bug. If you try to type something in "help", It´s gives the cancel message "A player with this name doesn´t exist"

Btw, Why does everyone complain? I play atm on a very bad internet connection, with a 32 bits windows 7 system. 7 Years old PC. No laggs at all. :p

Last edited:
Going to connect now from Jordania, Rip my network. x), My name is: Tarko

Edit, I found a bug. If you try to type something in "help", It´s gives the cancel message "A player with this name doesn´t exist"

Btw, Why does everyone complain? I play atm on a very bad internet connection, with a 32 bits windows 7 system. 7 Years old PC. No laggs at all. :p
The people complaining are people that wants to force the owners to start using normal client again so they can use bots, they're not ACTUALLY lagging.

Last edited:
@GOD Wille
My last honest advice, give people back their money, fix everything. Try relaunching this friday before Classicus wins this war or you will not be trusted again.

i am being patient and trying to make sense out of the staff most players are not they just stop playing for exaple yesterday at the same time right now tibianus had 110 players more right now tuesdayit has 512 yesterday had 620

I will make a prediction i love predictions. If you dont relaunch; fix the sever or client lag/bugs , increase frag time to avoid mass pking and start giving real support you will be dead in 1 week. Ryan will launch his new update and no one will trust tibianus again. I am not playing any server right now, just basing myself on the comments here.

I will make a prediction i love predictions. If you dont relaunch; fix the sever or client lag/bugs , increase frag time to avoid mass pking and start giving real support you will be dead in 1 week. Ryan will launch his new update and no one will trust tibianus again. I am not playing any server right now, just basing myself on the comments here.
go play classicus we will stay on tibianus fucking retard

ye go fucking away to classicus if u enjoy only rpg and non-war server where frag system is fuckedup. On tibianus frag system is perfect, who the fuck gives a shit if he dies on such highrate.

The people complaining are people that wants to force the owners to start using normal client again so they can use bots, they're not ACTUALLY lagging.

I gotta say using OpenGL works a lot better, but for me the client still isn't as smooth as the regular 7.4 or the old custom tibianus client. I honestly couldn't care less about botters, there's 1 reason I play 7.4s and that is to enjoy the pvp as it's supposed to be. Whatever anyone else does (whether that be aimbotting or not) doesn't even matter.

Problem is that for the 7.4 manual aiming I'd prefer to have a very smooth client over no bots at all tbh. People will figure out a way to inject bots in the end one way or another.

Just leave, no one wants you here, and you obviously don't want to be here...

All these people aren't really lagging they're only saying that to try to get into the client with a bot lol. They're trying to force them to remove it, because I run fine too.

I can tell you that i am lagging a lot, i've never used a bot though for over 5 years playing oldschool servers. Just because you don't experience issues with the client doesn't mean other don't :)

The lag for me when walking is like when you have keyboard settings really low on control panel. Character only walks one step at a time instead of "running". Which usually get caused by low latency or fps i guess but i have neither of those

Well that's the only lag in-game anyway, my computer lags while running the client but in fullscreen it's not very noticable

Last edited:
I have found the issue. Got the same effect clicking arrow keys to walk every 0.5 second. It should move smoothly, but it is holding every step. Going to fix ASAP.

I have found the issue. Got the same effect clicking arrow keys to walk every 0.5 second. It should move smoothly, but it is holding every step. Going to fix ASAP.
Yesterday my character bugged in rookgaard. It walked on a normal ground tile. But was walking back hard to explain but it was a walking animation but i wasn't moving. Until i got kicked by a GM.

Yesterday my character bugged in rookgaard. It walked on a normal ground tile. But was walking back hard to explain but it was a walking animation but i wasn't moving. Until i got kicked by a GM.

Something similar happens sometimes when you're attacking a monster, your character sort of bounces around it sounds weird but the same thing happens to monsters. I'm sure most people have experienced this. You're chasing a monster and it sort of bugs back one square.

@God Tibianus, good to hear i hope it works :)

Something similar happens sometimes when you're attacking a monster, your character sort of bounces around it sounds weird but the same thing happens to monsters. I'm sure most people have experienced this. You're chasing a monster and it sort of bugs back one square.

@God Tibianus, good to hear i hope it works :)
The problem is that i didn't chase a monster. I was running away from a monster then i bugged up.

First of all, Bazzese is using integrated graphic, he has very low fps, thats his cause.
1.Turn vertical synchronisation off.
2.Try using fullscreen.
Anyway it will be fixed by the client side anyway.

Last edited:
First of all, Bazzese is using integrated graphic, he has very low fps, thats his cause.
1.Turn vertical synchronisation off.
2.Try using fullscreen.
Anyway it will be fixed by the client side anyway.

Yep my Nvidia card broke a while back, tibia works fine but i guess OTClient is too advanced for my integrated graphic card =/

But i'd like to thank @God Tibianus for taking the time to help me out with my client problems. Not all owners would spend 20 minutes talking to a player being a whiny bitch :D

I should probably have bought a new computer with updated graphics a few years ago but this old guy is still hanging in there and i just can't put him down, we're like family now.