• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [11.49] Tabarnia-OT RLMAP [START 08/06 18:00]

samco

4x4 Developer.
Solutions
Reaction score
Welcome to Tabarnia-ot!

This is not an usual/common OT server. We have tried to preserve the true essence of real tibia with its original map and quests and, furthermore, we wanted to give it our own touch.

The most remarkable things are the following:

Selling your loot:
- Thais has a NPC called El’potas who buys your items for a reduced price (75% of the price at which you can sell it to rashid or djinns). In addition, there are training monks in the temple.

Unique random items!
- We have implemented a random attribute system for all the items. The dropped items may include up to 4 slots which may consist of mana drain, life drain, attack, defense, max hp, max mana, hp regen, mana regen and many others. Those items may raise their value in the player-market! See below for more info!.

Prey and Imbuement
- The prey and imbuement systems are completely functional.

In-game Store:
- Last but not least, we have a fully operational in-game shop where you can buy, among other things, skill scrolls and rare items.

Server Info:
IP: tabarnia-ot.com (Port: 7171)
Client: 11.49
Online: 24/7
World type: PVP (Protection level: <=50)
House rent: monthly.

Map:
RealMap with minor events modifications.
Live map here: Tabarnia MAP

Rates
Exp Rate: Stages (see below)
Magic Level: x15
Skills: x30
Loot: x5
Spawn: x1

Frags & Skull system
PZ Lock: 1 min
White Skull Time: 15 min
Red skull length: 30 days

Stages table

9-20 x150
21-30 x130
31-40 x120
41-50 x110
51-60 x100
61-70 x80
71-80 x60
81-90 x30
91-100 x20
101-120 x18
121-129 x16
130-149 x14
150-179 x13
180-199 x12
200-239 x11
240-* x10

RANDOM ATTRIBUTES ON ITEMS:

magic-items-png.32333

Here is a small guide about how this system works.
From every creature is killed, all items the creature drops have 5% chance to get a random magical attribute. You can have up to 4 different magical attributes in a single item, but the chances to get more slots on a drop is lower.

The stats may come with a fixed value or a percentual value.
All the stats apply while equipped.

What kind of stats can I get?

Max HP -> Increases the character's maximum health.
Max MP -> Increases the character's maximum mana.
Magic Lvl -> Increases the character's magic level.
Skill Up -> Increases the melee skills of the character.
Distance -> Increases the distance skill of the character.
Shielding -> Increases the shielding skill of the character.
Life Drain -> Recover some HP when attacking.
Mana Drain -> Recover some Mana when attacking.
Healing -> Improves all healings in character.
HP Regeneration -> Gives some HP per second.
MP Regeneration -> Gives some MP per second.
PVE Death -> if killed by PVE, will work as AOL.
Attack -> Increases weapon base atk.
Defense -> Increases item base defense.
Loot -> Increases chance to get items dropped.
Magic items -> Increases the chance to get magical items. (With attributes)
Extra def -> Increases item Extra defense
Armor -> Increases item armor.
Time -> items will last longer than usual.
Extra charges -> items with charges can get some extra
Experience -> Character will gain improved experience.
[NEW] Critical -> Increases the chance of critical hit. Criticals will deal 50% extra damage.

Damage and Protections -> All kind of elemental damage and protections.

WEBSITE MAP LIVE!!!

Check it out here!

We added an interactive live map where you can look for NPC's, spawns and where people of lvl 50+ are hunting!
Captura de pantalla 2018-06-07 a las 14.17.06.png
Captura de pantalla 2018-06-07 a las 14.21.01.png
Captura de pantalla 2018-06-07 a las 14.19.09.png
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Sounds good! Isn’t magic level rate too high?
Hello! First of all thanks for givint a try to the OT.
We have been testing the rates and that is also something we have been wondering... We will do some more tests this week and maybe the MLvl rate will be lowered. Not yet confirmed.

Nice! How does the random attribute system work? Do u have any screenshot to show us?

Nice! How does the random attribute system work? Do u have any screenshot to show us?

At the moment, we have only implemented the random attributes to the items that are dropped by monster when killing them. We are planning to have some quest or other stuff that may drop magic items as well.

You will have 5% chance to get a drop with attributes. At least 1 and max 4 different attributes. Of course, the more attributes an item have, the more difficult it is to get dropped.
Attributes can grant you both fixed values or percentage values to increment different habilities or properties of your character:
-Max HP / Mana.
-HP / Mana Regen
-Defense
-Armor
-Skill
-Loot Chance
-Magic Attributes Chance
- Attack
- Element Damage.
- Element Protect
- Death loss protect (only on necklaces)

May be missing some, will update later with some screenshots!

Sounds really good, ill give it a try. You should update the info on top.
Are you thinking to implement some system to know where there are people hunting?

Sounds really good, ill give it a try. You should update the info on top.
Are you thinking to implement some system to know where there are people hunting?
I have updated the main post with all the attributes that items can have.

We are working on get a google-map-like page in the website where you will be able to explore the map and spawns. We also are working in a Real-Time positioning minimap to check where the players are.

Those features are being testes so we are not sure if those will make it to the release day.

I’ve been trying it and everything is working fine. Looks great, I hope that people come to try it. One question, is the client anti-bot? I hate boters!

I’ve been trying it and everything is working fine. Looks great, I hope that people come to try it. One question, is the client anti-bot? I hate boters!
Its 11.49. We haven't implemented a custom ANTI-BOT system to the server as we think there aren't many bots for those versions. If there are many botters, we will discuss how we approach the problem

Here you can see out magic attributes system:Magic Items.png

And here you can check what I'm working on now: Interactive map!

q3jtYl4.jpg

This last exp stage isnt too high ? 10x at 200 + :p ?
Hello Kishiru. Our intention is that players doesn't get bored of hunting at lvl 200-300. We will implement content for high levels when there is enough of them. If it seems to be too easy, for sure it will be lowered. Do you have any stages suggestion?

Cool man, I will come with some friends to do some teamhunts. The stages are perfect for that!

What about the shop? Can we get coins ingame to buy outfits or ?

Cool man, I will come with some friends to do some teamhunts. The stages are perfect for that!

What about the shop? Can we get coins ingame to buy outfits or ?
There will be rewards for events and custom content with outfit and mounts. There will also be coins as rewards when reaching some levels. But the store is mainly for people who want to contribute and help us to keep the server up. No Pay to Win, but you can speed up your early game

Last edited:
But the store is mainly for people who want to contribute and help us to keep the server up.
Minimum hosting cost for an SSD 1 is about $42 USD and an SSD 3 is about $162 USD (OVH) for an entire year.
No need for a shop.

Minimum hosting cost for an SSD 1 is about $42 USD and an SSD 3 is about $162 USD (OVH) for an entire year.
No need for a shop.
No need, but if the ser can maintain itself, its better. And its not only the server, but our hours, which are more valuable than the server.

What about the “unique items” like hornet helmet, dragon scale legs or similar? Are u going to create events or quests to be able to get them without buying them in the shop?

Are you going to give coins when reaching certain level?

No need for a shop.
So, you want him to give away his money? If you don’t want the shop why don’t you pay the server? It’s only 150$

Last edited by a moderator:
What about the “unique items” like hornet helmet, dragon scale legs or similar? Are u going to create events or quests to be able to get them without buying them in the shop?

Are you going to give coins when reaching certain level?

So, you want him to give away his money? If you don’t want the shop why don’t you pay the server? It’s only 150$
First, please do not argue.

Second: As i said, there will be rewards by level. Players will be able to get some coins to use in the store by reaching certains levels. 100, 200 and 300.