• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [11.49] Tabarnia-OT RLMAP [START 08/06 18:00]

More than 100 players created in less than a week. No advertising, but hard work. Thanks all!

Today i've found a person who was botting in the server.

Thanks to that i realized that was possible to connect to the server using older clients, which have plenty of bots.

The issue has been fixed, and you can only login the server with the client we provide in the download section (Or the official one, with same version: 11.49.5813)

Nice legal hunting!

About this weekend:

We have a poll now to decide which day we are going to have the event. Seems its gonna happen on saturday, 1600. We will have some bosses!

Hello!! We are not dead, we want you all to come and play! More than 157 characters created. Who will beat our current max level, Topkek, who is level 293? Who will reach level 300 first?

A lot of new improvements and bug fixes will come next days, for example a big revamp of the attributes.

I will work with the critical attribute a lot during this week. I think it'smpretty unbalanced that critical can be applied to spells, because mages becomes overpowered...
When i come to a solution, i will post it here and in our webpage.

Latest News - Tabarnia

Hey! We are improving everyday!!
Please answer the poll regarding criticals!

Polls - Tabarnia

Crits stocking wrong bug is now solved. By the end of the week we will have the attributtes system completely revamped and working.

Last edited by a moderator:
Datapack OTX (Prey/imb/monsters/rewardchest.... bugged)

_99451226_mapadetabarnia.jpg

Datapack OTX (Prey/imb/monsters/rewardchest.... bugged)

_99451226_mapadetabarnia.jpg
What do you mean about bugged? Prey is working, imbuement is working, monsters are working (at least no one reported bugs so far about monsters)

Well there are still buggs that was reported 6 days ago, as in that you still can't buy blessings from the original npc's. Fury gate still not working., the stacking of crit is still bugged and it is not updating every day...You are rarely online ingame...The exp stage need to be lowered (imo) 10x at 240+?

Well there are still buggs that was reported 6 days ago, as in that you still can't buy blessings from the original npc's. Fury gate still not working., the stacking of crit is still bugged and it is not updating every day...You are rarely online ingame...The exp stage need to be lowered (imo) 10x at 240+?

The stacking of crits is fixed in local, not yet deployed to the server. Im working daily in some bugs but cant put all of them into the server until i finish some things yet.

About blessings do you mean the normal way or buying all of them at once?
I can't be online because of work, but im constantly coming to OTland and Tabarnia forum to check how its going, how many players etc...