• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [11.49] Tabarnia-OT RLMAP [START 08/06 18:00]

Will be bigger adv than adv on otland cuz there are 26 accounts created only xd

Will be bigger adv than adv on otland cuz there are 26 accounts created only xd
Are you asking if we are going to advertise the server anyhow? To be honest, we not expending money in advertisement. This is our first server, and we don't know if that is worth or not. I know many people comes here to check for OTs. Also i think Advertisement in OTServList is quite expensive for what they offer. Let's see...

I cant understand how people think when it comes to servers with 1x. What is the different playing realtibia and this OT?

I cant understand how people think when it comes to servers with 1x. What is the different playing realtibia and this OT?

The servers is on exp stages, but the owner forgot to update the 'server info' on his site.
He updated the exp stages on the library tab tho.

Normally I only play custom servers, 7~ or 8.6.
Now I want to try out the newschool tibia. To enter your server I downloaded the client from your site, but it has no exe file to start the game.
There's only maps with char data, assets, images, ....

Hi! You are rigth, i didnt update the server info tab. The stages and the real information is in tgis post though.

About the client, the exe is inside the "bin" folder. You cant create a relative link in windows. I may update the download page giving this info for newcomers of this versions

WE ARE ABOUT TO START!! 18.00!!

Are you ready!??!