• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [11.49] Tabarnia-OT RLMAP [START 08/06 18:00]

You need to set up a protection level. There are 2 pkers that pk new guys and the victims leave the server after dying.
I tried to kill them but they run and can't kill em 1v2.

I know about the issues. Im sorry, we didnt test the protect level. All those will be fixed tomorrow morning. Thanks guys

Some things have already been fixed:
When you create a druid or a sorcerer you were getting the opposite vocation.

The protectiom level has been set to 50. We dont really know at what moment it was reverted to 7.

Tomorrow morning i will make cities and places more accesible as well as NPC grizzly adams.

Thanks for today, i hope you really enjoyed even with those problems, and again, apologies.

Last edited:
Well the server runs smooth, which is nice.
Now the server only needs some more ppl around and ofc less restrictions to travel to places. I don't mind tasks, but the boring access tasks are annoying, and already did those 100000 times.

Well the server runs smooth, which is nice.
Now the server only needs some more ppl around and ofc less restrictions to travel to places. I don't mind tasks, but the boring access tasks are annoying, and already did those 100000 times.
Hello.

I think almost everything has been fixed. I will test later protection level, but it should be. You can now travel to Ice island, yalahar, calassa and goroma without missions.

For the map update with more grizzlys, we ahve to wait until i make a map udpate.

Have fun!

There still are some issues to fix, but the server is pretty cool

Farmine access has also been fixed. Please test all about farmine, im not familiar with that place, maybe something may be wrong.

Again, thank you!

The houses are too expensive!!
Houses prices has been lowered, and will be uodsted ingame in next server save. The level to buy one has been also lowered to 50.

We have added a new functionality to our interactive map. Now you will be able to see characters online where they are! The name will lnly be shown if you are leve under 50, to protect from easy pking or hunting people.

If you click in search with name input empty, a list with all online characters will display, and you can choose to show or to follow the character. Clicking on show will center the map where the player is at that very moment. If you click on follow, the map camera will follow the player even between floors.
Try it out and leave your thoughs!!!!

Tabarnia Map

Everything that you are implementing is pretty cool and the server runs smooth. Hope people start coming!

You should create some events for the people who is playing right now to make them able to get some rare items!

server will be dead if ur coming back in 1 week
I did not say im coming back in a week. I said i wont be home TODAY, and during the week i do work, so not sure if an even will be scheduled. I will get some time to schedule and test events so they can be ingame.

I could do small events with players tho until i make others scheduled events.

I did not say im coming back in a week. I said i wont be home TODAY, and during the week i do work, so not sure if an even will be scheduled. I will get some time to schedule and test events so they can be ingame.

I could do small events with players tho until i make others scheduled events.

TANJIS has come to Edron and our brave adventurer are trying to kill him!!

Niiice!!

Having some fun!
captura-de-pantalla-2018-06-10-a-las-16-55-16-png.32358

If you guys have suggestions about events, like capture the flag, pvp, whatever you would like to have in the server, please tell!! ... please post