• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [13.13] Noveria Beta | Evo | Skill Wheel | March 31st 19:00 CEST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://noveria.online
Server Address
noveria.online
Server Port
Client Protocol

Game imitates life

Great servers would not be existing without great content builders.
We decided to give them recognition by making them part of the game!
Every single NPC will be referencing someone memorable from the community!

Names and outfits were selected by the people they are referencing.
Currently there are more people than we are able to reference, but if you are
a known member and was not contacted yet, feel free to DM me first to get into our waiting list!

Monsters got rebalanced similar to real tibia (dmg/loot etc), and boost some low-mid lvl . So that player have to do regardless of level. My next step is create mini bosses for all lvl stages to make some fun and explore map.Bez nazwy.pngexp1.pngexp2.pngexp3.pngexp4.png

Last edited:
OT looks really good and well-done, with focus on details.
I'm excited for tomorrow's beta. <3

Good luck

I will join aswell
Im curious does the server have custom spells or only those standart AoE Spells?

Events on Noveria

Various events will take place at fixed hours. Players will be able to join them through
the events waiting room which will also feature a live countdown.

Our launch event will be Firestorm taking place every day at 21:00 CEST (first one 2 hours after launch).
The rewards will scale with amount of participants (maximum reward pool at 100 players)
Moreover, every participant will gain progress towards Fire-Fighter outfit
depending on place taken and number of participants. Full outfit unlocks at 300 points.

Daily Bosses

The server offers wide variety of bosses you can fight every 20 hours in a group of up to 5 players.
Failed attempts will not count towards the limit.

Thanks to @Niloahs suggestion, the bosses will also be instanced, which means that several parties can fight same boss
at the same time which will vastly shorten waiting times for popular bosses!

I will join aswell
Im curious does the server have custom spells or only those standart AoE Spells?
New spells and upgrades to existing ones are available through Skill Wheel. Be sure to check them out.
Regarding custom spells, we have some ideas though they're still being discussed internally.

Last edited:
When i heard that @oen432 was one of the first NPC's to be seen from him, i just knew i had to try this server.

Server looks dope, literally you have one of the most elite coders with one of the most elite artists, excited to see the outcome.

Seems like you have did great job with your server, good luck Zbizu! :)

@zbizu I highly recommend against doing this (– Will offer VIP town and spawns in near future) for VIP Features.
It makes the server P2W in the way that people who cannot purchase VIP due to not having money etc wont be able to reach players who are VIP and they can just continue to hunt in VIP cities not having to worry about some players reaching them to kill them etc.
There are alot more ways you can add VIP features that wouldn't be seen as P2W. Just my 2 cents on the whole thing :) But im still looking forward to trying out the server.

@zbizu I highly recommend against doing this (– Will offer VIP town and spawns in near future) for VIP Features.
It makes the server P2W in the way that people who cannot purchase VIP due to not having money etc wont be able to reach players who are VIP and they can just continue to hunt in VIP cities not having to worry about some players reaching them to kill them etc.
There are alot more ways you can add VIP features that wouldn't be seen as P2W. Just my 2 cents on the whole thing :) But im still looking forward to trying out the server.
why are you giving advice, and i don't think anyone asked

OT has good people, but at end its just some EVO. Good if the devs don't have jobs and want easy money though. Good luck guys, right now it does not look like its been in work for a year but with much more stuff added it will be one of the best EVOS.

ive played the server for a bit also friends but an evo server without any kind of bot aka healing/spell casting is very annoying to play. i think ud reach alot higher player count if there would be smth like that.
my opinion

ive played the server for a bit also friends but an evo server without any kind of bot aka healing/spell casting is very annoying to play. i think ud reach alot higher player count if there would be smth like that.
my opinion
wait, did you just say that not having a bot is annoying?
Family Guy Ded GIF

Post automatically merged:

So like having to play the game is pretty annoying aye?
And like control your health, know when to heal, know when to use certain spells.

why are you giving advice, and i don't think anyone asked

OT has good people, but at end its just some EVO. Good if the devs don't have jobs and want easy money though. Good luck guys, right now it does not look like its been in work for a year but with much more stuff added it will be one of the best EVOS.
I dont remember anyone asking you to reply or harass otland members for years, yet here you are spamming every thread with negativity and just blatant toxicity.
I honestly dont see why you're still here on this forum as everything you do is bash on everyones servers with negativity and harassing members.
It has to suck being as lonely as you're.

I dont remember anyone asking you to reply or harass otland members for years, yet here you are spamming every thread with negativity and just blatant toxicity.
I honestly dont see why you're still here on this forum as everything you do is bash on everyones servers with negativity and harassing members.
It has to suck being as lonely as you're.

Don't feed him. This server's thread deserves better. Such a great project.

Yea it awesome OTS, map still need touch but its beautiful as fuck. Gonna keep playing. I see that they constantly working on this so it is a good sign! Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back