• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.1] Tibiaoldtimes [Start: 29.08, Saturday 12:00 CET]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
http://www.tibiaoldtimes.com
Server Address
tibiaoldtimes.com
Server Port
Client Protocol

tibiaoldtimes

Reaction score

[Launch date]:
29.08, Saturday 12:00 CET
Countdown can be found at the top of the website to make it easier to keep track of!

[Website]:
www.tibiaoldtimes.com

[World Configuration]:
Datacenter in France, Gravelines (Europe),
RPG long-term server with sustainable and generous rates,
World type: PVP,

[Client]:
Custom Client that supports DX9 & OpenGL.
Anti-Bot/Cheat client
Built-in Multi-Client
Without our Anti-Bot/Cheat client you can not play.

[Game Configuration]:
Exp rate: x2
Loot rate: x2
Skill rate: x3
Magic rate: x2
Regeneration rate: x2

[Battle Configuration]:
Frags to Red Skull: 3/24h, 5/weekly, 10/monthly.
Frags to Ban: 15
Decrease frag: 12h

[Features]:
Based on version 7.1 of Tibia, but also has newer features such as: Party Shared Experience, Task System, New & Old creatures, New Areas, New Town (Jakundaf Desert) and much more!

[Old Creatures]

[New Creatures]

[New Areas]
We have done a huge graphic revamp of lots of old Tibia sprites, this gives you the oldschool feeling yet is still refreshing and new.
A large revamp of the map. For example, Venore has been moved down to ground level and it is now possible to lure monsters inside Venore (7.1 feature).
Bridges have been lowered to ground level, which also allows players to lure monsters into other cities (7.1 feature).
New areas have been added and some existing ones have been expanded, for example:

[Task System]
In this moment there are 29 different tasks to complete and be rewarded for. More to come!

[New Town] (Jakundaf Desert)

[Old & Nostalgic Items]
Every old and nolstagic item will be obtainable, even the most rare ones, for example:

[Old & Nostalgic runes]
Every old rune is in the game, for example:

[UH Trap]
The good old UH Trap mechanics are in place.

[Stack Block]
Stacking parcels and other objects such as boxes & crates will block movement.

[No stairjump delay]
There is no stairjump exhaustion.

[No PZ on boats]
There is no protection zone on boats.

[Shared Experience]
Once you are in a party, the party leader can activate shared experience by typing !share.

[Blessings & Amulet of Life]
Blessings can be bought from: The original Tibia NPCs (Norf, Humphrey, Edala, Kawill & Pydar).
This is a cheaper option than the Amulet of Life.

Amulet of Life can be bought from: for the cost of 250.000 gold.
This old and nostalgic amulet will prevent loss of any experience points, skills and items.

Sincerely,
the developers of Tibiaoldtimes.​

Last edited:
Tibia 7.1 and what i see ?
Custom new town look like ankrahmun xd

Yes, it is a desert. It has some really nice content added to it, for both low-mid and high level players.

More content will come a long the way as well! :)

I Like your idéa about the new city desert :) i had same idéa on my server

I Like your idéa about the new city desert :) i had same idéa on my server

I believe that it is important to provide some new content in order to keep things interesting. We have some really cool ideas coming!

Our goal is to release new content on a regular basis.

Further improvements have been applied to Jakundaf Desert town:
  • Town wall
  • Gates
  • Dungeons
  • Creature spawns
More to come!
Enjoy!

Post automatically merged:

Here is a little sample, these are some of the new areas:

Bakasuras

Gardarocs

Quest (Gravelords)

High level quest (in progress)

As we have already reached over 100 registered players, we will increase the spawn rate for creatures in Rookgaard.

We are sure that most people will register just before the server opens and we are well prepared for a higher number of players.

Until then, sit back and enjoy.
We will keep you updated!

Last edited:
3/4 of created character got information about their acc/chars hidden from my experience this mean that staff made these chars to fill highscores

hope these chars wont be used to raise online numbers :)

3/4 of created character got information about their acc/chars hidden from my experience this mean that staff made these chars to fill highscores

With all respect, the highscore page shows only the 100 first created characters, so your statement is not really accurate.
I raised the question with our staff and we have no control over whether players hide or not hide their characters.
People are allowed to change their comment and hide their characters as they wish.

I do not see the point of this question, as it does does not affect how good the server is in fact.
We welcome those who want to play, as we are sure that the majority of all Tibia players who prefer oldschool will be very satisfied.
Hope to see you tomorrow at the launch!

Teaser!

Here is a small example of some of the expanded areas:

Venore, Black Knights:

Kazordoon, Dragon Lair:

Ambitions:
We have expanded certain areas to be able to support a larger player base.
More updates and content will be applied regularly.

Sorry for the short downtime that we just experienced on the website.
The host (ovh) just had to trace the attacks in order to stop them permanently and they will take it even further if necessary.

We can only feel really sorry for the person who sent the attacks. Now enjoy!

Should be all good now :)

Looks nice, different than the rest. I will certainly join the next launch when all the bugs are fixed, spawns are balanced, etc.
Can't see myself playing 2x test server for now

Good luck though, hope it turns out to be brilliant!

Looks nice, different than the rest. I will certainly join the next launch when all the bugs are fixed, spawns are balanced, etc.
Can't see myself playing 2x test server for now

Good luck though, hope it turns out to be brilliant!
Great, but just to be clear, this have been tested before launch. Do not worry about bugs :)

But you are always welcome to join in and i appreciate your feedback!

long term low rate with x2 loot and regular bk spawn

sure xD

Relax bro, giving a new server some praise & hope won't have a negative impact on your tibiantis horse, or maybe it will. maybe thats why its all over your face lol

As for a fact I like exploring and it seems like it could be a fun serv to explore on:)

edit:
" A large revamp of the map. For example, Venore has been moved down to ground level and it is now possible to lure monsters inside Venore.
Bridges have been lowered to ground level, which also allows players to lure monsters into other cities. "

Thats funny haha (y)

Last edited:
2 hours left now until the server opens!

Any end-game content? End-game items obtainable? POI quest? Ank/darashia exist?

Yes, for example: new content, new and hard monsters and we are working on a quest for level 120+ which will require a team. And more to come!

Last edited:
Looking forward to tryout ur new concept with oldschool features
It looks well made and i hope you will keep your promise about the long term uptime, feel free to PM in need of assistance with advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.