• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.1] Tibiaoldtimes [Start: 29.08, Saturday 12:00 CET]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
http://www.tibiaoldtimes.com
Server Address
tibiaoldtimes.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
Cool server! Players online isn't that high but i'll still be playing for the random/cool content! Sure people will stay if they give it a try aswell :)
Been wanting to play a server like this for a long time tbh ^^

Cool server! Players online isn't that high but i'll still be playing for the random/cool content! Sure people will stay if they give it a try aswell :)
Been wanting to play a server like this for a long time tbh ^^

Glad to hear you enjoying it. The launch was very good and we see that everyone who tried it out sticks around, this is good to see.

Nice so far, been having a good time:) can you answer my PM possibly?

Last edited:

here somebody streaming the server :)

but apparently you can't inbed twitch links here.
Anyhow.
If you not sure if you wanna join, just try it a few min :) GET IN HERE

Quality of Life update 1.0

This is the first Quality of Life update (1.0).
We have received some suggestions for improvement from the community and we want you to know that we are listening to you.

• "adori" spell rune has been fixed.
  • Promotion is no longer a Golden Account feature.
  • Thais Lighthouse Quest has been fixed.
  • The official map for Tibiaoldtimes has been added under "Library > World Map".
  • Auto Stack items in containers have been added.
  • Loot tables have been fixed.
  • 2 new Forum threads have been added ("Suggestions" & "Report Bugs")
Enjoy!

Sincerely,
the developers of Tibiaoldtimes.

16:18 New record: 16 players are logged in.

Lets go! the community's building! Everyone's engaged & having a blast. WE ARE FEW but WE ARE EFFECTIVE !

xD

i x-logged after i went to carpet and i couldnt travel to darashia xD

Why did you remove it?

Last edited:
i x-logged after i went to carpet and i couldnt travel to darashia xD
Pooop feaast broooo <//33333333 xd
I dont think darashia exists or ankh... but.. a ankh-like city at dungeon desert quest has alot of content!

maybe they will re-add it, as a new suggestion were made!

Last edited:
A new spawn with Elder Beholders has been added to the Thais beholder cave (swamp).
Be careful!

Update and Bug fixes

• The issue of trading with another player caused kicks has now been fixed.
  • The issue of using a ladder when an item was on its square has now been fixed.
  • UH Trap mechanic removed.

• Darashia has been added and you can now travel there by boat or carpet!

Update and Bug fixes

• The issue of trading with another player caused kicks has now been fixed.
  • The issue of using a ladder when an item was on its square has now been fixed.
  • UH Trap mechanic removed.

• Darashia has been added and you can now travel there by boat or carpet!
Did you remove UH-traps?! o_O

Great ladders finally work and trading stuffs.. But UH-traps?!

Did you remove UH-traps?! o_O

Great ladders finally work and trading stuffs.. But UH-traps?!

Yes, the critical issues got fixed and also some minor ones.
It is still possible to trap other Players with parcels etc, we only removed the situation of when a player could not heal themselves If someone was standing on top of them.

Thank you for reporting to us! We appreciate every feedback we get that can result in improvements.

Yes, the critical issues got fixed and also some minor ones.
It is still possible to trap other Players with parcels etc, we only removed the situation of when a player could not heal themselves If someone was standing on top of them.

Thank you for reporting to us! We appreciate every feedback we get that can result in improvements.

tibiaoldtimes BTW KEKW

Haha thanks Adposatnr :)
I think he is laughing at you, because the name of the server is tibiaoldtimes and you delete such thing as UH-traps, which is what alot of ppl enjoy the most from oldschool tibia.. It's your choice but the uh-trap is something alot of oldschool servers use as advertaising "real uh-traps", and you guys delete it instead? o_O

I think he is laughing at you, because the name of the server is tibiaoldtimes and you delete such thing as UH-traps, which is what alot of ppl enjoy the most from oldschool tibia.. It's your choice but the uh-trap is something alot of oldschool servers use as advertaising "real uh-traps", and you guys delete it instead? o_O

We might re-add it, if the majority want it back :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back