• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE][7.4-7.72] Waropolis PvP-Enforced RealMap - Fast Paced Wars, Active Staff, Good Events

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Port
Client Protocol
xKrazyX is known to be corrupted "developer", all he can do is re-open same shit servers over and over. Spoofing his server yesterday, was no surprise for most of us. Now, hiding online players so he can spoof more and not bring attention that he is actually spoofing the server, is a bad move. Marcus, one of another worthless "developer" in our community, took the same step back then and now they are nowhere near success.

Thank god Xinn banned this crappy guy. I'm looking forward to seeing these servers getting ban from OTLand community, it's cancerous.
This is to combat the communities mentality of 'dedot' in a time where tibia is not as alive as back in the day.
In the past have seen the BEST servers die due to little player count, and the WORST servers thrive due to high player count with spoofing/big online numbers.

Alot of big name games show populations like this and a lot of reputable companies show it like this (WoW, SWTOR, etc).
OT players are just use to the online list..

Outcast OT does this as well.

I did not want the OT to transition into a 300-1000 runemaking/spoof server and dont plan to.

Btw Xinn perma banned Waropolis for tallking smack about his service and allowing certain spoofers to remain on his list while banning others, I was not perma banned for spoofing, rather a reaction to my criticism of his selective service after breaking a rule once in the past. I have seen a lot of previous spoofers who were banned and are now on his list (Xinn bans a lot of OTS Medivia, Kasteria in the past, nost~ in the past, realetsa, wearetibia, the list is wide, and id say most of them put alot of work into their ots more than a lot of ppl on otservlist)

The OXServer had some great developers as well, banned by xinn for disagreements.

I wish you well and hope you can provide more constructive criticism in the future :(

Last edited:
Btw Xinn perma banned me for tallking smack about his service and allowing certain spoofers to remain on his list while banning others, I was not perma banned for spoofing, rather a reaction to my criticism of his selective service after breaking a rule once in the past. I have seen a lot of previous spoofers who were banned on his list (Xinn bans a lot of succesful OTS Medivia, Kasteria in the past, nost~ in the past, realetsa, wearetibia, the list is wide)

The OXServer had some great developers as well, banned by xinn for disagreements.

Wearetibia he has been releasing content like a MADmen, while his work strays from my genre of old school its been very impressive and he is banned on otservlist due to players mentality of 'ded ot'.

I wish you well and hope you can provide more constructive criticism in the future :(

The server is just fine and I know you've put alot of efford to the server. I hope it will stay online longer cuz it deserve players.

The other thing im going to mention is no criticism toward your server but you. If you think that WeAreTibia's work is impressive and classify this as a ''succesful'' server then me and everybody else should put you guys under the same category, so dont act surprised if people call your server spoofed because wearetibia is the most undisguised spoofed server out there.
The owner knows it and he dosen't care for it and the huge spoof is the reason why Xinn banned him from otservlist. Medivia didn't get banned because it was spoofed but because player used to many MC's and didn't follow the rules of OTservlist.
Marcus (DarkOT, MasterCores) on the other hand is one of the biggest spoofers in Open Tibia history. I've played many of his server where, both me and other people, found random chars standing in caves for days. Also he did the same thing as you did removing the ''Who is online-list'' on the website (only showing lvl 50's and above) which was pure bull***t.
So please be a little bit more gentle towards whose server you call ''succesful'':)

The server is just fine and I know you've put alot of efford to the server. I hope it will stay online longer cuz it deserve players.

The other thing im going to mention is no criticism toward your server but you. If you think that WeAreTibia's work is impressive and classify this as a ''succesful'' server then me and everybody else should put you guys under the same category, so dont act surprised if people call your server spoofed because wearetibia is the most undisguised spoofed server out there.
The owner knows it and he dosen't care for it and the huge spoof is the reason why Xinn banned him from otservlist. Medivia didn't get banned because it was spoofed but because player used to many MC's and didn't follow the rules of OTservlist.
Marcus (DarkOT, MasterCores) on the other hand is one of the biggest spoofers in Open Tibia history. I've played many of his server where, both me and other people, found random chars standing in caves for days. Also he did the same thing as you did removing the ''Who is online-list'' on the website (only showing lvl 50's and above) which was pure bull***t.
So please be a little bit more gentle towards whose server you call ''succesful'':)
Thank you for the feedback. I wasnt claiming WEARETIBIA succesful just the fact they and all those other ots were banned. I just was talking about the amount of work I have seen WEREARETIBIA put into their OT was impressive is all. Crazy pet system goin, nice outfit system ive never seen before. I should have reworded.

If players do not like the online list change, I always try to do what community wants I can re-add it, but I think VIP list/ being online and active will accomplish the same things.

You have highscore list you can add those names to VIP if you want to kill high lvls and see when they are online. this also prevents PA from lvl 100's looking up level 40's and killing them. Guild lists you can look up enemy guilds and add them to VIP. this will make Guilds more popular as well. Guild lists also have online lists on them. Because players can still get high lvl names from highscore and add vip and not low lvls who just started the OT, this makes people from quitting after dying losing everything to PA WAY less rare as they cant look everyone up. I just took example from big games such as WoW and other RPGs that do the same thing. (Outcast OT)

This might also make the OT more active as players have to be online at depos to know who is online running past depots/spawns etc.

New client coming soon and some more advertising I believe will bring success. Previous editions we have had player count grow over time after launch.

Last edited:
Players who comeover and like/follow our Facebook page and comment on the latest post with their in-game name will receive shop points as a thank you for supporting the server! F

Last edited:
If i see shit like this.. then i just know the server is more then dead xd
Its more of a way to say thank you to those who support the server, alot of companies give deals like this. / A way to connect with players to advertise for future worlds.

Why do you feel the need to comment if a server is alive or dead. If its fun its fun login and play. Server had good fights today I watched a few teams war for hours, now it is late in the EU everyone is sleeping.

This was during event this weekend.
7629jVR.png

Heres an image dump of some great memories!

1BhzqiD.png

YnDGixL.png

i8gZhyv.png

t9EUdVJ.png

swPw3BP.png

85gsLMb.png

MSK1Yu2.png

iFgdbAz.png

sHZBBTY.png

Vb1qklq.png

fOI1baD.jpg

OpOkwEH.jpg

IkVX0tU.jpg

i3vogwT.png

ODQiwYy.jpg

5EpoOcs.jpg

TUpW9v0.jpg

kvygKLQ.jpg

FvSbl3i.png

mgUG9Ho.png

Last edited:
The server is good, but i have problems about my antivirus he 5x deleted client from my computer.

First day server i played with normal client and 0 problems with this client , but morning next day when want play he detected somthing and auto delete client , then i downalod again 3x the client agian and have the same situation.

Later i download this custom client and play on it , but no on this client battle system no work , so i must manually every monster with hand attack , so it little boring attack click every monster with hand on hunt.

When i angry by custom client , then again i download normal client and play on it little fights with this , and when i last dead again my antyvirus remove client from my computer and cant login again , so then i say fuck it and make exit from server.

Maybe if the majority of players was not idiot and did not play using aim bots, I would download the client again and set the hotkeys again, but if I see that at least 10 players shoot me gets 95% hits + many under of roof I so just do not want to do continue anymore to play.

I'm not talking about the amount of players , because I no have nothing to play on server with small population , but about the fact that most of the players are idiots and shoot using aim bots without reflection.

I know that always most players used aim bots on many other versions of server too, but I'm bored of that and I just do not want to once again download the client setting hotkeys and fight with boters.

Did u really hidden online list? watafak u doing it has no sense ;/ deleting online list so sad, waropolis in 2k17 was the best but maybe community in 2k17 was better idk but hiding online list is bad bro
Great times from waropolis

The server is good, but i have problems about my antivirus he 5x deleted client from my computer.

First day server i played with normal client and 0 problems with this client , but morning next day when want play he detected somthing and auto delete client , then i downalod again 3x the client agian and have the same situation.

Later i download this custom client and play on it , but no on this client battle system no work , so i must manually every monster with hand attack , so it little boring attack click every monster with hand on hunt.

When i angry by custom client , then again i download normal client and play on it little fights with this , and when i last dead again my antyvirus remove client from my computer and cant login again , so then i say fuck it and make exit from server.

Maybe if the majority of players was not idiot and did not play using aim bots, I would download the client again and set the hotkeys again, but if I see that at least 10 players shoot me gets 95% hits + many under of roof I so just do not want to do continue anymore to play.

I'm not talking about the amount of players , because I no have nothing to play on server with small population , but about the fact that most of the players are idiots and shoot using aim bots without reflection.

I know that always most players used aim bots on many other versions of server too, but I'm bored of that and I just do not want to once again download the client setting hotkeys and fight with boters.

I was fighting all of yesterday and I didnt meet one single player who used aimbot.

However, the OT is full of noobs, where is all the 2 man teams? I go solo fight 1v2, 1v3 but all have 5+ teams coming for me like tards. Rip highrate way of fighting, people only fight in teams these days

I was fighting all of yesterday and I didnt meet one single player who used aimbot.

Apparently you have a lot of luck, but yesterday most players and bots to leave server so this is not a big surprise for me.

I generally give myself peace of mind with all rpg low rate and high rate servers.

I will only play on war servers sometimes.

Maybe I'll play on some high exp rate server but I do not want to now.

But i no login never more on any shit servers with low exp rate for retards bot farmers.

Registered accounts: 461
The same amount was yesterday XD
Kinda funny, 30-40 online is medium xD
XDPOLIS

w5NMTo7.png

FHK0OhU.jpg

SS from right now.

Still decent small fights if you like small team pvp and not huge big team die in 1 combo sd pvp.

Last edited:
7.4 playerbase = peanut brain

i was fighting 5 people just now, but guess it's w/e since there's no 30v30 darashia battles =////
even if you could fight 30v30 you'd still quit after a week for some other server
only solution for you guys is .45mm lead injection into ur head

retard community

game will die even faster with this attitude

Last edited:
10 ppl online and fight 2vs2 come on ...
Do you know some game like tibia beacouse tibia is ded :/

7.4 playerbase = peanut brain

i was fighting 5 people just now, but guess it's w/e since there's no 30v30 darashia battles =////
even if you could fight 30v30 you'd still quit after a week for some other server
only solution for you guys is .45mm lead injection into ur head

retard community

game will die even faster with this attitude

+1+1+1+1+1+1++1+1+1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back