That’s a great effort by you and well appreciated.Hello all,
Thanks for the attention and I hope everyone is doing well. After some time away, I'm again spending more time in OTS...
Since the last Waropolis "launch" over 2 years ago, development has been slowly and steadily ongoing.. . There are quite a few new places to explore and bosses to fight. I wish I could just turn the server on, but unfortunately, that's not the situation. The server has been moved to a new client and a new distro. There's also a new unseen website.. This brings with it new unexpected challenges that require extensive private/beta testing.
- New client will allow GMs to 'spectate' players, allowing them to view all player's mouse strokes and mouse movements when using runes, e-rings, manas, etc.. Cam/Spectate system will allow us to provide 'botless' pvp matches, and a safer pvp environment. It will still require help on the community’s part to report botters.
- Next version of Waropolis we will run Ranked 1v1-5v5 pvp tournaments. Form your best PvP Teams to claim glory... Some weekends we will have cash(paypal or crypto.. over $250+) prizes for winning teams (Matches will be reviewed for cheating prior to rewards).
TO DO BEFORE NEXT LAUNCH
- Create WIKI for existing and new content
- Finalize PvP Ranked and high score systems on the website.
- Tweak some client visual aspects
- Finalize new content
- Run a private beta test
In the coming weeks, I hope to finish new parts of the website, carve out a nice wiki for players, complete the unfinished content, and will provide access to the private test server. For now, spread the word. I hope to see you soon and best of luck in your current fights!
PS: Looking for individuals who have time to help us craft a WIKI. We have created a lot of custom content over the years and it will take some time to document.