• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE][7.4-7.72] Waropolis PvP-Enforced RealMap - LAUNCH APRIL 17th - Fast Paced Wars, Active Staff, Good Events

Server Website/AAC
http://waropolis.net
Server Address
waropolis.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
Hello all,

Thanks for the attention and I hope everyone is doing well. After some time away, I'm again spending more time in OTS...

Since the last Waropolis "launch" over 2 years ago, development has been slowly and steadily ongoing.. . There are quite a few new places to explore and bosses to fight. I wish I could just turn the server on, but unfortunately, that's not the situation. The server has been moved to a new client and a new distro. There's also a new unseen website.. This brings with it new unexpected challenges that require extensive private/beta testing.

IMPORTANT NOTES
  • New client will allow GMs to 'spectate' players, allowing them to view all player's mouse strokes and mouse movements when using runes, e-rings, manas, etc.. Cam/Spectate system will allow us to provide 'botless' pvp matches, and a safer pvp environment. It will still require help on the community’s part to report botters.
  • Next version of Waropolis we will run Ranked 1v1-5v5 pvp tournaments. Form your best PvP Teams to claim glory... Some weekends we will have cash(paypal or crypto.. over $250+) prizes for winning teams (Matches will be reviewed for cheating prior to rewards).

TO DO BEFORE NEXT LAUNCH
  1. Create WIKI for existing and new content
  2. Finalize PvP Ranked and high score systems on the website.
  3. Tweak some client visual aspects
  4. Finalize new content
  5. Run a private beta test

In the coming weeks, I hope to finish new parts of the website, carve out a nice wiki for players, complete the unfinished content, and will provide access to the private test server. For now, spread the word. I hope to see you soon and best of luck in your current fights!

-Waropolis

PS: Looking for individuals who have time to help us craft a WIKI. We have created a lot of custom content over the years and it will take some time to document.

Krazy, tbh, you don't have to catch up with realestaish shit like wiki or custom spawns, people tend to play your server just because it is good place to fight against each other, that is all everyone is waiting for.

If you really want to develop such things, just do it in the background as you can test it out and share with us in the future.

Last edited:
@xKrazyx Its nice that u want to make many things for players but maybe u could open before in 1-2 weeks Waropolis edition on Old Client, old site just to give some fun for us? And later maybe at christmas/new year when u will finish everything then open next edition with new client, new site etc?

Hello all,

Thanks for the attention and I hope everyone is doing well. After some time away, I'm again spending more time in OTS...

Since the last Waropolis "launch" over 2 years ago, development has been slowly and steadily ongoing.. . There are quite a few new places to explore and bosses to fight. I wish I could just turn the server on, but unfortunately, that's not the situation. The server has been moved to a new client and a new distro. There's also a new unseen website.. This brings with it new unexpected challenges that require extensive private/beta testing.

IMPORTANT NOTES
  • New client will allow GMs to 'spectate' players, allowing them to view all player's mouse strokes and mouse movements when using runes, e-rings, manas, etc.. Cam/Spectate system will allow us to provide 'botless' pvp matches, and a safer pvp environment. It will still require help on the community’s part to report botters.
  • Next version of Waropolis we will run Ranked 1v1-5v5 pvp tournaments. Form your best PvP Teams to claim glory... Some weekends we will have cash(paypal or crypto.. over $250+) prizes for winning teams (Matches will be reviewed for cheating prior to rewards).

TO DO BEFORE NEXT LAUNCH
  1. Create WIKI for existing and new content
  2. Finalize PvP Ranked and high score systems on the website.
  3. Tweak some client visual aspects
  4. Finalize new content
  5. Run a private beta test

In the coming weeks, I hope to finish new parts of the website, carve out a nice wiki for players, complete the unfinished content, and will provide access to the private test server. For now, spread the word. I hope to see you soon and best of luck in your current fights!

-Waropolis

PS: Looking for individuals who have time to help us craft a WIKI. We have created a lot of custom content over the years and it will take some time to document.
That’s a great effort by you and well appreciated.
But the point is that you are taking long time to implement your updates to the server tho.
Actually you are taking years to do that changes. And still not done yet as we can see, we know that you are probably working alone at that server also you may have real life stuff to care about which is more important for sure , so I suggest just running the old server with its old conditions , old client etc.. until you finish your new improvements. And later you can open the new server with the new great features.
In case you still have every old thing ready to launch, just do it. >3

I would solve the bots issue differently, I would just add exhaust the system from the old tibia that you can't shoot while running and you have exhaust after using any spam.

Only exhale as on old inferna servers, dolera, and not as slow as on regular pvp servers.

Bots will not be able to master shooting well even if they use a bot, because they will not see when to use a rune, and when to use another item or another rune.

Bots are most of bands of the braindeds noobs, and they just won't master this style of gameplay well, because it takes a bit more intelligence than mindless spam on keybord.

I don't know because I've never had a Rift bot, but I think aiming is based on spam, I also saw some more advanced bots that just didn't shoot without hitting the target, but it was probably some other type bot.

I know that in the old days of mice on a ball, bots were a problem even though this, but we must take into account that the game has advanced so far that most of the players has better mouses and it is easy to fight off the attacks of a single individual using a bot on the old system exhaust.

I would just throw this new client to introduce such a system and just let the players play, nothing more would have to be done.

Last edited:
Back