• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE][7.4-7.72] Waropolis PvP-Enforced RealMap - LAUNCH APRIL 17th - Fast Paced Wars, Active Staff, Good Events

Server Website/AAC
http://waropolis.net
Server Address
waropolis.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
Aslong as i just loot enough bohs or vamp shields in one hunt. Then idc that exp rate is lowered. Aslong as it is easy to make cash

Alot of players will play here from medivia / realesta/retrocores for chilling few hours every day.
Not sure what old rates were but as I remember they were abit higher?
the 3x wasn't until 150 or smth?

We all are hungry for FUN care free battles.

Alot of players will play here from medivia / realesta/retrocores for chilling few hours every day.
Not sure what old rates were but as I remember they were abit higher?
the 3x wasn't until 150 or smth?

We all are hungry for FUN care free battles.
rates are fine ^^

lets see, the server is based upon killing people. if none gonna exp beyond 100 or it takes long time (there is no blessings and there never should be) who gonna sit and exp on 3x? If none exp.. who are we gonna kill and fight???

common guys! hype the thread, tell everyone you know gonna play msg here!-
I will play here (ond) for some time! I will bring 10 people with me. Would be amazing if everyone did the samae!!

Last edited:
Rates updated on the website. Boosted them a bit for War.

Good luck and happy hunting today!

Last edited:
100% agree on boosting rates
If you make good rates, people wanna exp -> then you can sneak -> then starts fights
If you would make lowrate, eveyone is lazy and login only to war
Really good decision to make higher rate (remember its no blessing, even if you die you can lose much, but can get it back if you are active)
Thanks

11:07 New record: 120 players are logged in.

Great launch guys! Im very proud to have this many on launch!
120 x 2 mcs per person. Thats 360 online when you count 2 'runemakers' per person when comparing other OTS.

Some have reported lag with the old client. Im assuming thats due to the fact its so old now that newer computers drivers are doing weird things.
Currently investigating the issue and looking for a solution.

Also pushing as fast as possible to release a working stable OTC client as an alternative. (Not finished yet).

Waropolis

worst client i ever playd hope u fix it asap cant even shot runes properly and spells while running

fix custom hotkeys aswell

EVERYONE GO PLAY!
Yes, msg me private if you want help.. there is a client you can ez edit (the ones retro and realesta using)
You can just click "download" and you have it.

And btw guys, just because he not using a updated client doesn't mean it's bad. When Waropolis was hosted(4 years ago) this client was the BEST one you can get.
This client is originally from Medivia, bought buy "kastera/askara" and he sold it continuously to people.So this is more or less the same as a car..

But I DO agree. Try to fix the client asap, if you PM me I can help you :)

4 frags for RS?
Bro its war server. Should be 6-7 for RS and 15 for bann?
Can it be changed?

The server have yellow skull system, I assure you. You won't need frags!
However could be updated by taking inspiration from pendulum-

I do believe the mana regen is abit too much aswell :)

Back