• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE][7.4-7.72] Waropolis PvP-Enforced RealMap - LAUNCH APRIL 17th - Fast Paced Wars, Active Staff, Good Events

Server Website/AAC
http://waropolis.net
Server Address
waropolis.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
Could be a fun ot, but some things definitely need changing.

First of all the dashing, a 129 RP keeping up with a 105 ED and 125 MS that use time ring + gran hur doesn't make sense at all. Honestly, you should edit all the speed values like Medivia did, there's no fun in the super fast running because all it ends up being is some UE fest.

Besides that, paladin damage is simply insane with the amount of survivability they have, along with their speed. I'm getting hit for 150+ with power bolts, next to 180~+ SDs from the guy.

Either make it next to impossible for them to catch up, or lower their DMG values. There's no fun in a server where you get bolted + UE'd to die.

6 ppl online ?
Nice ots for weekend.
I told you that it is waste of time
Half day exp, 2 days wars and exit

Me and my friends will for sure give the server another chance as soon as the client has been fixed, (no lags).
I think one of the reasons why the server died so fast is that people with smaller teams (2-4) are not able to exp or exit PZ without being killed by bigger teams. (Especially near Thais DP)
I suggest either free aol, or no drop of BP/EQ when dying. (Perhaps put drop EQ/BP if skull or warmode enabled).
You can also consider boat/carpet below Thais DP or Temple so people have a chance to actually leave PZ.

Server is really good
The problem was the client. Lot of people log out becouse of the laggy client.
When client is fixed, open server again.
I think its the best option! Everything else is fine. Dont listen haters
After fixing client, hopefully this week.
Open next Friday?

Last edited:
I told u need adv/client/support and server will be so catched be players

For me client worked well and smooth, but was bad as f*ck because right click enabled and also map click dash was too op, was hard to kill someone when everyone runs with that OP DASH xD.
My Proposal is next edition otc client with less speed or just make lower exp from 70-80 lvls to get the wars on 80-100 lvls not 100-120 lvls and will be nice.
IMO good server to fight just need that few changes to be much better and funnier :D Worth to give next chance.

my suggestions for next version:
-New OTclient
-Speed like Medivia
-More deathloss when you die, so more exp when you kill someone
-8 frags for rs and 15 for bann (daily)

I agree with @Janks and @Antony Cordeiro.

The server is worth giving a try again with the following changes:

• Otclient (Different tibia client, smooth, good for PVP, most importantly no dashing, no speed bugs, no other kind of bullshit, and no more running from your death anymore.)
  • Lower exp, lower skill, and magic level rates, lower root rate (Let the server last a bit longer)
  • Lose more when you die, earn more when you kill (Exp for player killing)
  • 8 Frags for rs and 15 for ban sounds pretty good for this kind of OT
  • Druids and Sorcerers should stay as they are, maybe a little boost for the paladins, but EKS need to be boosted in some kind of way because they're totally irrelevant on this OT at the moment, this ot is for fighting, not questing or rpging as it is (Unless you add team quests with epic items, that could be really cool)

Waropolis has tons of potential tbh, but without the support of the community and the Admins collaboration it won't work out!

P.S, I find it funny how the guys who abuse the f**k out of dashing and that's literally the only way they can play are the ones who cry the most about it!

Number 1 hypocrites :):):)

I agree with @Janks and @Antony Cordeiro.

The server is worth giving a try again with the following changes:

• Otclient (Different tibia client, smooth, good for PVP, most importantly no dashing, no speed bugs, no other kind of bullshit, and no more running from your death anymore.)
  • Lower exp, lower skill, and magic level rates, lower root rate (Let the server last a bit longer)
  • 8 Frags for rs and 15 for ban sounds pretty good for this kind of OT
  • Druids and Sorcerers should stay as they are, maybe a little boost for the paladins, but EKS need to be boosted in some kind of way because they're totally irrelevant on this OT at the moment, this ot is for fighting, not questing or rpging as it is (Unless you add team quests with epic items, that could be really cool)

Waropolis has tons of potential tbh, but without the support of the community and the Admins collaboration it won't work out!

P.S, I find it funny how the guys who abuse the f**k out of dashing and that's literally the only way they can play are the ones who cry the most about it!

Number 1 hypocrites :):):)

I agree with most points except for boosting paladins, they hit like trucks already when using power bolts and sds.

Thank everyone for your constructive criticism, there were plenty of great fights I had recorded over the weekend.

I tried to push an OTC client out last weekend however I couldn't fix enough bugs in just 2 days. There was a lot of excitement so I had pushed to release the server as requested but it was irresponsible of me to think a 10 year old client would suffice for everyone. (I believe computers drivers have advanced so much that old 32 bit programs running outdated rendering functions causes FPS lag for some people).

A few things that have been noted and will be addressed for changes
  • "Lower exp, lower skill, and magic level rates, lower root rate"
    • Players were able to get level 100 in 6 hours. Since level 80 is the ideal war level, we will reduce xp past 50+. (Still very fast to 50-60) however... with the new death formula I believe rates should still be somewhat quick as players will lose more now ( meaning they must level back up more instead of losing 2 levels at 100 you may lose 3-4, causing death to hurt way more)
  • Speed Formula
    • Something similar to medivias formula,
    • Ive thought about this for a while and I will implement staged XP for PvP-E kills and deaths (These arent the final rates just an example)
      • level 25- 3x pvpe - death rate 100% loss ( killing low levels wont give very much reward(unless you are low lvl fighting low lvls)
      • level 50 - 3x pvpe - death rate 105% loss
      • level 80 - 4x pvpe - death rate 110 % loss
      • level 100+ 4x pvpe - death rate 120% loss
      • level 150+ 5x pvpe - death rate 130% loss ( killing high levels will feel good, dying as a high level will hurt)
    • This system would hopefully raise the value killing someone / dying
  • Frags
    • 6-8 frags to RS
    • 10-15 frags to Ban
  • New AOL system? (prices may change) 4 different aols?
    • Up to level 25 players can purchase a 5k cost AOL, this can be bought at a temple and the first one will be supplied for free (1 free death, this will also hopefully prevent 1st play rage quiters).
    • Up to level 50 players can purchase a 50k cost AOL.
    • Up to level 75 players can purchase a 75k cost AOL.
    • Up to level 100 players can purchase a 100k cost AOL.
  • NEW OTC CLIENT
    • New OTC will come and the old client will go.
Thank you to GM Smoki who helped me run this edition, I hope he was a nice help for everyone when I was offline.

I read and appreciate all the comments(even the negative).

Happy Hunting and more updates to come,
Waropolis

Last edited:
I am sure it will happend on next edition!
Krazy is a busy man generally he just host the OT since him self is a war player. So its just a hobby.

I am pretty sure he focused on updating client above else.
I can imagtion he didn't realize how outdated his client and engine actually are.

Back