• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE][7.4-7.72] Waropolis PvP-Enforced RealMap - LAUNCH APRIL 17th - Fast Paced Wars, Active Staff, Good Events

Server Website/AAC
http://waropolis.net
Server Address
waropolis.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
Was moving house so missed most of this edition lol :( Thanks for putting the OT up so we could all have some fun in lockdown though!

Hope its not too much effort on your part getting those updates in to host another editions but its really appreciated by me at least :D

Finishing up the new client. Been developing antibot features to catch aimbotters, auto uhers/mfs and auto crosshair selection in otc.
ive been working with another programmer as well to fix smooth walking (good diag, no walk glitches)

I hope to have news by the end of the week.

Open Saturday 09/05?
It look close but a lot of people will play if you have the new client
Greats News!

Suggetsions:
-Speed like algorithm as Medivia
- Delete edron Castle

Delet edron all city, and delete ankrahmun all city and spawns
Here is like 100 ppl so small map is better beacouse will be more fights for resps

REMOVE EDRON CASTLE XDDDDDDDDDDDDD
remove everything to give randoms on 7.4 any chance to kill anyone omfg

Waropolis it's the best pvp server opened in last years.

It really has many advantages:

- It's not server like all servers today corrupted and pay to win.
-Pvp enforced
-Fast easy expirience and good loot for good fights.
-Jins to selling items for free for every one.

It also has a few drawbacks, but I think the biggest drawback is not the city of edron.

The biggest disadvantage it's high lvls 100+ with spam energy wave spams and run move on map clicks high lvls.

In my opinion, it's best to remove the use mouse of clicks maps and dash at click stop.

The second biggest problem is the small number of players and creating too big teams
of war with such a low number of players online , it just makes no sense but it's the players' fault not the server.

You must be one of pussies who run to edron castle and stairjump ;)
Learn to play.
No dude im a this one who comes with 3 friends to this ot exiva everyone who be online and go to kill them.
Dosen't matter they are 3/4/5/6 ppl we kill everyone and make dominando on every single city ;)
Post automatically merged:

Can't wait for launch new edition with OTClient @xKrazyx :)
Will join with few friends to dominando this OT :)

No dude im a this one who comes with 3 friends to this ot exiva everyone who be online and go to kill them.
Dosen't matter they are 3/4/5/6 ppl we kill everyone and make dominando on every single city ;)

can't wait to see your doMinANdo ;v

anyone know who this pro is? dominando in my a**

Hahaha dont make me laugh.
I bet you are one of those killing low level in Thais crossroads after they leave temple.
Dude give me some good arguments.
Have fun on your "Dominando" haha. Did you even made it past level 50? xD

PFFF you sound someone i really don't wanna see on the Streets of tibia! pls don't exiva me!

Back