• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE][7.4-7.72] Waropolis PvP-Enforced RealMap - LAUNCH APRIL 17th - Fast Paced Wars, Active Staff, Good Events

Server Website/AAC
http://waropolis.net
Server Address
waropolis.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
Delete mouse clicks at map and open , you no need nothing more to good fights remove map clicks , make good loot , add many frags and high pvp enfo exp.

Realesta servers have many editions open 10 + years and only copy paste the same errors.

Follow players at fire bombs in pvp , Poison no work for Orc Berserkers , rope working at stacks elevator and many other small bugs. + 1 k online and empty exp places because 90% online list server , it's makers low lvls at houses in city

Nobody cares about minor mistakes , open it , becasuse no good servers to play.

Oct 10
Oct 17
2k21
Have been doing private testing. Waiting for the developer to fix the client then we can move forward.
Unfortunately they havent made the timeline they told me but I will keep you updated.

Still hard at work!

Visit the discord if you would like to login and check out the server as is right now.

This guy who does this client is not worth any money if he can't do it for 2 years.

In my opinion, waiting for this client does not make sense, because this client is completely unnecessary.

The new client does not protect the server against bots, no one client is allowed to do this.

The most important thing is to remove mouse clicks on the map, you don't need anything else.

Mouses clicks at map destroying this game on high lvls and server faster die , when people make high lvls and fight spells spams + map clicks

You need only remove this and server can alive long time and people have good fights.

Open the server, because you are still waiting, you delay the start and other servers take your players away at this time and then you will not start again because the next edition of funny shit low rate servers will start.

Faster tibia die , than you open this ots xD

Why you need this client, I can not understand, after all, he is still not needed, since people will have bots on everyone server.

This guy who does this client is not worth any money if he can't do it for 2 years.

In my opinion, waiting for this client does not make sense, because this client is completely unnecessary.

The new client does not protect the server against bots, no one client is allowed to do this.

The most important thing is to remove mouse clicks on the map, you don't need anything else.

Mouses clicks at map destroying this game on high lvls and server faster die , when people make high lvls and fight spells spams + map clicks

You need only remove this and server can alive long time and people have good fights.

Open the server, because you are still waiting, you delay the start and other servers take your players away at this time and then you will not start again because the next edition of funny shit low rate servers will start.

Why you need this client, I can not understand, after all, he is still not needed, since people will have bots on everyone server.
I played last version and the client was lagging. Map click was not the main reason why the OT survived for 2 days only.

I played last version and the client was lagging. Map click was not the main reason why the OT survived for 2 days only.
You not familiar with servers, I know most of the players who play on its servers and most have a similar opinion on this subject.

You can ask even the top pvp players of Realesta war server about opinion of this , and they also have the same opinion about this.

No one liked shit pvp spell spams fights , when top lvls spam spells and run on map and only ue and wave spam and run at map clicks.

This is the main reason, and the other reasons are: lack of aim bots control and creating big teams with low online players on server is numbers are the top 3 reasons, but 1 of them is the most important.

You not familiar with servers, I know most of the players who play on its servers and most have a similar opinion on this subject.

You can ask even the top pvp players of Realesta war server about opinion of this , and they also have the same opinion about this.

No one liked shit pvp spell spams fights , when top lvls spam spells and run on map and only ue and wave spam and run at map clicks.

This is the main reason, and the other reasons are: lack of aim bots control and creating big teams with low online players on server is numbers are the top 3 reasons, but 1 of them is the most important.
Then he should nerf UE and Mort Hur.
Make mid rate exp with stages.
Still prefer to wait for new client.

Then he should nerf UE and Mort Hur.
Make mid rate exp with stages.
Still prefer to wait for new client.
If you have a small monitor and a small amount of slots, you can easily fix this problem.

It is enough to use non-standard sizes of sizes icons at Windows and you can cope with ordinary client as well as ots client with additional panel.

In addition, non-standard icon sizes in Windows can raise your fps by a few points like 30-40 more on some graphics.

Look i have monitor 17,5 cales and i no have problem to open more backpacks , if i want play on more small screen change graphics icon and i can open more backpacks if i need.

The new client is unnecessary, because what new would he give you, probably only awsd options, for players from the new tibia who do not know that this game has always been played with ordinary direction arrows.

If you have a small monitor and a small amount of slots, you can easily fix this problem.

It is enough to use non-standard sizes of sizes icons at Windows and you can cope with ordinary client as well as ots client with additional panel.

In addition, non-standard icon sizes in Windows can raise your fps by a few points like 30-40 more on some graphics.

Look i have monitor 17,5 cales and i no have problem to open more backpacks , if i want play on more small screen change graphics icon and i can open more backpacks if i need.

The new client is unnecessary, because what new would he give you, probably only awsd options, for players from the new tibia who do not know that this game has always been played with ordinary direction arrows.
start a gofundme page for a new computer dude, ill contribute with many dalasi

Hey Tampon, Maybe we could add a small delay to map click to resolve this issue. 200-500 MS delay to start the run. This client has dash and smart walking so that somewhat brings you closer to the map click players. I will experiment with this and if the community wants this im fine with it.

Still waiting for the devs to fix 1 last bug with diagonal walk.. They have fixed the aim assist bug. Its the last core issue it seems we have left on the client.
Will keep you posted.

Leave a guy who can't do a client for 2 years and would like a cosmic salary.

Better remove map clicks from server , and your old client it's ready to use for free.

Believe me, you don't need anything else, and the new client will not bring anything new to the game, because people will be using bots on each client.

It is enough to make a free guide for players on how to adjust the graphics to any monitor size using the size of the icons in in Windows.

The tutorial can be done for free and you do not have to pay for a funny client for guy that needs so much time to complete and want many $ for it.

Just completely remove map clicks on map in the server engine, leave the old client and the server is good enough for fun.

There is no worse thing that would shorten the server's life than high lvls on high rate map clicks this more destroy this game more and faster than aim boters.

If you don't open it quickly, you can forget about the players and the new client will not help, because in a few days Kasteria will start again and this server will take some of your players.

Then when Kasteria start you again must wait 2 month or more to open , or open in bad time when no have much players at start and server quickly die.

People say either it opens fast or they go play elsewhere, they won't wait forever for a server that keeps postponing the start date.

Last edited:
Leave a guy who can't do a client for 2 years and would like a cosmic salary.

Better remove map clicks from server , and your old client it's ready to use for free.

Believe me, you don't need anything else, and the new client will not bring anything new to the game, because people will be using bots on each client.

It is enough to make a free guide for players on how to adjust the graphics to any monitor size using the size of the icons in in Windows.

The tutorial can be done for free and you do not have to pay for a funny client for guy that needs so much time to complete and want many $ for it.

Just completely remove map clicks on map in the server engine, leave the old client and the server is good enough for fun.

There is no worse thing that would shorten the server's life than high lvls on high rate map clicks this more destroy this game more and faster than aim boters.

If you don't open it quickly, you can forget about the players and the new client will not help, because in a few days Kasteria will start again and this server will take some of your players.

Then when Kasteria start you again must wait 2 month or more to open , or open in bad time when no have much players at start and server quickly die.

People say either it opens fast or they go play elsewhere, they won't wait forever for a server that keeps postponing the start date.
I agree. It's better to open now and get some income from donations, which in paralell can be spent on new client.
Please make 1x after lvl 100 so we can avoid spell wars.

If I may suggest:
Level 8-50 > 50x
Level 51-70 > 25x
Level 71-90 > 10x
Level 91-100 > 5x
Level 101 > 1x

This will attract everyone. People with limited gaming time can still compete and have fun.
Charlovers who quit after 1 death can create a new char and be able to war in few hours again.

Most people will not leave realesta for Waropolis. Waropolis will be a second server for war and fun.

olditiba is online totaly unbalanced server with old client and its still playable, most ppl likes waropolis even with old clients, running speed was the problem and shity follow system because knight could put follow and spam exori

Back