• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE][7.4-7.72] Waropolis PvP-Enforced RealMap - LAUNCH APRIL 17th - Fast Paced Wars, Active Staff, Good Events

Server Website/AAC
http://waropolis.net
Server Address
waropolis.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
when you relaunch can you bring the !auto from oldtibia? all it does is, it helps ppl who don't have a spare computer running macros to have fun too

it just making runes automatically when mana is up, server is starting this friday?

If you dont want to open just yet. What about to open a war server? Lvl 50-70?
Like Realesta, but with higher levels.

You can for example add donation for outfits or other things so you will get some income.

Exactly, it allows you to cast a spell whenever mana hits a certain number

The way ic it is that every 7.4 requires ppl to have rune makers

Then, botters + ppl with an extra computer they can run macro will have a big advantage. Casting spells automatically help to reduce that gap

Exactly, it allows you to cast a spell whenever mana hits a certain number

The way ic it is that every 7.4 requires ppl to have rune makers

Then, botters + ppl with an extra computer they can run macro will have a big advantage. Casting spells automatically help to reduce that gap
We have this. !runemake for mages and !train for anyone.

!runemake sd
!train exura vita
etc

Currently working on a new OTC... I wont have any more news till next week.

If you dont want to open just yet. What about to open a war server? Lvl 50-70?
Like Realesta, but with higher levels.

You can for example add donation for outfits or other things so you will get some income.
I use to host a pretty popular war server, maybe when the client is done for testing I will put one up again.

Open server with old client , it's no sense wait to good anti bot client , because on all clients people can use bots.

So much waiting for the server, and still no good pvp server to play.

This game is dead nowhere to play for a long time , only corrupt idiots make low rate servers for rpg noobs.

A bot-free server does not exist unless you supervise it yourself 24/7, otherwise it is impossible.

I remember when i played Tibianic with good anti bot client and see to 2 or 3 cave bots , more less than other servers but people can cheat on every anti bot client.

I to use tasker every day when i played tibiantis and never have ban for use it.

I don't know game masters no banned me , becasue they don't think i cheating or they were understanding and found it harmless.

In 2 days i puting druid noob char on tibiantis for 15+ h on tasker vega to fishing and make uh runes , and to no have ban for it when i played this server.

Now i have on team speak guy , who use cave bot every day on medivia , and he tell me , now people have bot for free to can use on medivia.

Look how many bots every day playing at realesta war server , now days only some players have skill to play this game.

Why you waste time and no open server with normal client?

Back