• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE][7.4-7.72] Waropolis PvP-Enforced RealMap - LAUNCH APRIL 17th - Fast Paced Wars, Active Staff, Good Events

Server Website/AAC
http://waropolis.net
Server Address
waropolis.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
Hello all,

Thanks for the attention and I hope everyone is doing well. After some time away, I'm again spending more time in OTS...

Since the last Waropolis "launch" over 2 years ago, development has been slowly and steadily ongoing.. . There are quite a few new places to explore and bosses to fight. I wish I could just turn the server on, but unfortunately, that's not the situation. The server has been moved to a new client and a new distro. There's also a new unseen website.. This brings with it new unexpected challenges that require extensive private/beta testing.

IMPORTANT NOTES
  • New client will allow GMs to 'spectate' players, allowing them to view all player's mouse strokes and mouse movements when using runes, e-rings, manas, etc.. Cam/Spectate system will allow us to provide 'botless' pvp matches, and a safer pvp environment. It will still require help on the community’s part to report botters.
  • Next version of Waropolis we will run Ranked 1v1-5v5 pvp tournaments. Form your best PvP Teams to claim glory... Some weekends we will have cash(paypal or crypto.. over $250+) prizes for winning teams (Matches will be reviewed for cheating prior to rewards).

TO DO BEFORE NEXT LAUNCH
  1. Create WIKI for existing and new content
  2. Finalize PvP Ranked and high score systems on the website.
  3. Tweak some client visual aspects
  4. Finalize new content
  5. Run a private beta test

In the coming weeks, I hope to finish new parts of the website, carve out a nice wiki for players, complete the unfinished content, and will provide access to the private test server. For now, spread the word. I hope to see you soon and best of luck in your current fights!

-Waropolis

PS: Looking for individuals who have time to help us craft a WIKI. We have created a lot of custom content over the years and it will take some time to document.
just open with highrate rates. we don't need all the above thingsXD for custom spawns i can go medivia

lol, thats the worst idea I ever heard
Well, I know that many of today's players do not like the mechanics of the old Tibia game, but when it comes to fighting boting, this is one of the best solutions.

Old time the game looked like this, you had to see what was more worth using mana fluid or sd or some item and you had to feel the game to know when to shoot or other items use.

Totally not recommended server. The owner is very greedy and spoofs his servers.

Downvoted!
Hahahaha, there is no better server, because on this server it is not profitable to use multiclients and bed mages, unlike all other servers, the spoof is the smallest.

The server simply destroys the competition with good loot, because it is the most balanced when it comes to equal chances in the game.
It's just that everyone has the cash needed for pvp and wars and the use of run or cave bot bots is simply unnecessary.

Last edited:
Well, I know that many of today's players do not like the mechanics of the old Tibia game, but when it comes to fighting boting, this is one of the best solutions.

Old time the game looked like this, you had to see what was more worth using mana fluid or sd or some item and you had to feel the game to know when to shoot or other items use.
Better solution is just mouse tracker, together with mouse click + keyboard tracker.. It is much better than blocking sds in running at tibia and making less performance for normal players

Better solution is just mouse tracker, together with mouse click + keyboard tracker.. It is much better than blocking sds in running at tibia and making less performance for normal players
Nice tracker, this tracker is hard to prove anything, because people will use the mouse script at all you will not see the keyboard only simulations of the shot from the mouse and the guy will say that he has such fast hands xD

I think on old client was already nice prevention from bots on waropolis (u couldnt mark target on red) and also if u were too fast at shooting (auto hotkeys bots) u went to jail.
So he can just open waropolis on old client + old site in 1-2 weeks and give us some fun.
But for new client that mouse + keyboard tracker is really nice, also if he could make some auto ban/jail system for that could fix everything and it would give us fair play gaming.

I think on old client was already nice prevention from bots on waropolis (u couldnt mark target on red) and also if u were too fast at shooting (auto hotkeys bots) u went to jail.
So he can just open waropolis on old client + old site in 1-2 weeks and give us some fun.
But for new client that mouse + keyboard tracker is really nice, also if he could make some auto ban/jail system for that could fix everything and it would give us fair play gaming.
It could only work, as far as I know, many people were caught this way and claimed that the system was buggy, which was not true, because I have tried to repeat such spam manually many times and it is impossible to do it manually.

People just used the bot and lied to the gm that the system have bug and it was removed later.

just open with highrate rates. we don't need all the above thingsXD for custom spawns i can go medivia
No intent to overdo it with custom content. Basically just added some new bosses and quests for endgame when people run out of stuff to do.

What I can do is escalate the timeline, and worry about the wiki later.

Nice tracker, this tracker is hard to prove anything, because people will use the mouse script at all you will not see the keyboard only simulations of the shot from the mouse and the guy will say that he has such fast hands xD
You brought up some good points. To my knowledge most use riftbot. I did some extensive testing with Riftbot to see how the systems did with tracking. In short, I was able to find combat bots almost instantly. The issue will be manual review / getting the community to quickly report botters. I have statistic tracking in place to flag strange anomalies and will jail the idiots, but I'm sure you are well aware, there are sneaky botters.
Your idea for runes and movement is interesting and could work, but I like using runes on the run too much :)... I am all ears for suggestions though

The old client unfortunately was a botting bananza. The new client is the only way forward due to keyboard/mouse tracking.
I'd like to provide an old-school environment with as little combat/pvp cheating as possible.

I've got to say, I've recently played a few well-known old-school servers, and I was very disappointed with how many people were simply aimbotting sds. That is an environment I have no intention of hosting.

I will post as soon as I have an update.

Last edited:
if its good antibot it will be a lot more worth

do you have an aproximate opening date? like in a week/month/2 months...

I need to tell my boss my days off

Hopefully the server won't start in 2 years :)

Thanks Giving GIF

Could you give us an opening date?

Will it happen this year?

Give us an approximate date, it does not have to be exact.

Could you give us an opening date?

Will it happen this year?

Give us an approximate date, it does not have to be exact.
A private server is open now if anyone has the time and wants to help us bug test, feel free to PM me here or on discord for Access.

Any help with reporting bugs will get us faster toward launch. My time is often spent with graduate school, work, and family, but I'm dedicating any off-time I have to this project. I'm still looking for dedicated partners who have time. :)

Open beta in the next 2-4 weeks. Then hopefully a more official launch shortly sometime after that.(this could change either way)

In the meantime, I aim to secure more team leaders and ensure there will be fun fights for everyone. Any help there is appreciated.

A few notes..
  • It will be like old Waropolis... fast loot, fast xp to 70-80, quick wars.. no sitting there making runes.. just fun!
  • Waropolis Bot Tracking - New Era has arrived!
    • GMs have the ability to track any players client input anytime.. (data we are looking is only what is input through the client, its an enhanced cam/cast system, we are not spying on your PC)
    • (ignore visual bugs, this is a test client I've been experimenting with, not final look)
  • The focus is creating a PvP environment with no combat bots.. IE auto UH, auto mf, auto sd.. etc.
    • CE2iLx.jpg

More info soon...

Last edited:
Thank you for brining this back. You are the last hope for servers with pure PVP fun for few weeks then relaunch!
I would keep in mind that Nostalrius launches in 1-2 months, so if you want the most player possible before / after is a good time!

Ye guys now you are euphoric,
Im pretty sure after max 3 days first ppl start screaming "dead ots" and other asking meanwhile for a new version.

Im pretty in love with Waropolis, but with such a retarded community I wont join any ot further.

Back