• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE][7.4-7.72] Waropolis PvP-Enforced RealMap - LAUNCH APRIL 17th - Fast Paced Wars, Active Staff, Good Events

Server Website/AAC
http://waropolis.net
Server Address
waropolis.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
The players have no imaginations and they just make too large war teams with a small number of players on server , let's assume 150-200 people play because no one uses runemakers.

50 players is one team and 50 the other, when one team leaves, we have 50 players less, and when the second one kills random players when no have oponents then lose next 50 players + some random people who die by this war team number 2.

In my opinion, this is the main reason the server is dying.

Well..

Guys, what's the point of thrash talking if all of you just want to play this ot?

If you don't have any expectations you won't be disappointed then :))

Why should we join a server, that dies after 3 days?
And why a war team even decides to leave that fast if that team is waiting for a server like this?
Both makes no sense

Why should we join a server, that dies after 3 days?
And why a war team even decides to leave that fast if that team is waiting for a server like this?
Both makes no sense
Just play with a few friends and dont bother thinking about war teams, it's just a fun war server to fight on

War teams get money and supps from staff if they join their server, idk how it gonna be here.
But in this case this server is only a advantage for war teams, cuz they can directly start to fight, not like the casual no war team player..

War teams get money and supps from staff if they join their server, idk how it gonna be here.
But in this case this server is only a advantage for war teams, cuz they can directly start to fight, not like the casual no war team player..
You are wrong, a normal player has much better playing conditions on this server than on other servers, because everyone can have a similar amount of cash in game.

If war teams get cash for playing on the server, the more such a server does not make sense for players who do not take part in such wars, because later those great teams kill random players 50 vs 1 and destroy the server.

I don't think you would like you to be killed by someone outnumbered and the lvl created thanks to cash from the gm.

It is completely the opposite of what you describe.

The players have no imaginations and they just make too large war teams with a small number of players on server , let's assume 150-200 people play because no one uses runemakers.

50 players is one team and 50 the other, when one team leaves, we have 50 players less, and when the second one kills random players when no have oponents then lose next 50 players + some random people who die by this war team number 2.

In my opinion, this is the main reason the server is dying.
We observed large teams killing off small teams, we added ranked matches in hopes of providing a place for smaller teams to have fun.
Also, low-level players who die from high levels will now keep their backpacks on death. (level 40 dies to level 110 etc) (this stops after level 60)

May also be able to incentivize small teams by using Guilds a certain way.. will need to brainstorm there.

A few notes.. Still looking for private testers!
  • There are now staged AOLs
    • level 1-50 = AOL = 50k
    • level 51-100 = 100k
    • Level 100+ = 150k
    • (lower level aols will not work for higher levels)
    • (cash is fast, you will have money for aols)
  • Magic Level now has stages
    • fast to 50, then very slow
  • Skills now have stages
    • Fast to 80-100, then very slow
    • older versions knights would be left behind at the start, now they have a chance
    • Distance level was OP at higher levels, this now tapers off, but is still fast to 100.
  • PvP Items have been added to the game
    • PvP items are only obtainable by killing players in warmode, or by playing ranked matches
    • higher lvls have a bigger chance to drop a PVP item
      • (lvl 80 - 1% chance to spawn pvp item in corpse)
      • (lvl 120 - 2% chance to spawn pvp item in corpse)
      • and so on
    • PvP items drop through AOL on death. (if you die with a PVP item on, you will lose it)
      • Making loot fun again!
  • Ranked System
    • PvP Highscores
      • New rank value to track the 'best' pvpers and teams
      • All new players start at Rank 1000
      • PvP ranking will never reset, even if chars reset to level/skills -> 1.
    • Fight in 1v1-5v5 matches
    • Changeable Battlegrounds
      • Team 1 picks the ground (grass, sand, dirt, etc)
      • Team 2 picks the type (OB, walls, bridge etc)(gif upload fail)
      • otclient_gl_T6Bhw8QnNJ.gif
    • Bet your items on matches! Win other player's Items!
    • All matches are cammed and tracked for cheating
    • Unranked and Ranked Matches
      • Ranked Matches are tracked on the web
      • ApplicationFrameHost_UrPSDkAPxY.png
      • chrome_elQnG3Rioy.png
        • Brag you beat your buddy in a 1v1 until the end of time!
    • Win/Loss is tracked on online char profiles .

Last edited:
PvP Items have been added to the game
  • PvP items are only obtainable by killing players in warmode, or by playing ranked matches

what exactly for items are this???

Make tasks from killing people :D
PvP Tasks/Achievements exist. Documentation will be released on the website before next launch.

Examples of some of the tasks (Note, you must be in !warmode to participate in PVP tasks):
  • Kill a sorcerer above level 60.
  • Kill a druid above level 60.
  • Kill a red skull
  • Kill a white skull
  • Kill a ... etc.
  • kill a level 100+
  • Kill a level 125+
  • Kill a player over pvp rank 1500
  • Kill 10 players above level 60 without dying.
  • and more...
PvP Items have been added to the game

what exactly for items are this???
More info on the website when its ready, basic idea is to make looting fun in PvP again for those who want to participate. Prior versions everyone had permanent AOL with no item loss due to unlimited money. This will allow people to keep their backpacks for war with Aol, while at the same time adding back the PVP loot aspect to wars and pking.

At this time, still private testing and fixing bugs. If anyone would like to help find bugs and test the client, stop in and say hello.

In my opinion, testing new client does not make sense, because it will be ineffective.

Just go to the realesta war server and look at most of the bots and try to prove them guilty, even if we do, they will disown it, they will slander the server that it prohibits honest players.

The first thing is that most bots use mouse scripts that the keyboard tracker does not track and it is almost impossible to prove anything to them.

Another thing is that you won't have that much time to supervise it all the time, and bots have a gm detection system they will just do runes and use the pvp bot when you're offline, so it's a complete waste of time.

Your old anti-bot system was not perfect, but it was quite effective, because most bots are spam-based, and you can believe me, I tested it many times to see if it could be buggy and he never buggy.

The players were just cheating and they cheated on you that the system was buggy, I recommend that you test by firing a rune directly from the ground in air and he no bugging never.

I also talked to a lot of cheaters banned thanks to your old anti-bot because I wanted to check if it could get buggy and they just cheated because they kept saying that the system is not buggy, but they cheat.

Check your own old system and try to shoot a rune directly from the ground into the air for an hour or more, and you will see that it cannot make error this antibot it and I am sure.

The players bothered massively and tried to convince you that this anti-bot was defective, which was not true, because I tested it many times and talked to several people who were banned and admitted that it was not the fault of the client.

You think that people will be able to prove guilt to the boter using the tracker, check and spin on the mc if they use the bot, but nobody will do it to watch on the mc tracker and record evidence during the fight , it's no sense.

In my opinion, testing new client does not make sense, because it will be ineffective.

Just go to the realesta war server and look at most of the bots and try to prove them guilty, even if we do, they will disown it, they will slander the server that it prohibits honest players.

The first thing is that most bots use mouse scripts that the keyboard tracker does not track and it is almost impossible to prove anything to them.

Another thing is that you won't have that much time to supervise it all the time, and bots have a gm detection system they will just do runes and use the pvp bot when you're offline, so it's a complete waste of time.

Your old anti-bot system was not perfect, but it was quite effective, because most bots are spam-based, and you can believe me, I tested it many times to see if it could be buggy and he never buggy.

The players were just cheating and they cheated on you that the system was buggy, I recommend that you test by firing a rune directly from the ground in air and he no bugging never.

I also talked to a lot of cheaters banned thanks to your old anti-bot because I wanted to check if it could get buggy and they just cheated because they kept saying that the system is not buggy, but they cheat.

Check your own old system and try to shoot a rune directly from the ground into the air for an hour or more, and you will see that it cannot make error this antibot it and I am sure.

The players bothered massively and tried to convince you that this anti-bot was defective, which was not true, because I tested it many times and talked to several people who were banned and admitted that it was not the fault of the client.

You think that people will be able to prove guilt to the boter using the tracker, check and spin on the mc if they use the bot, but nobody will do it to watch on the mc tracker and record evidence during the fight , it's no sense.
So in your opinion, every ot-hoster should give up and give a free hand to botters?

So in your opinion, every ot-hoster should give up and give a free hand to botters?
He can add both systems at the same time, but this tracker without the presence of GM is practical without useful, because very few people record the game, let alone no one will run on the mc and record fights vs bot at the same time.

Besides, the gm doesn't have that much time and most bots will detect gm activity and just give character to make runes and use the pvp bot when it logs out.

Why should we wait for this client, since it will be less effective than the old anti-bot system, which automatically prohibits without the presence of gm.

He can add both systems at the same time, but this tracker without the presence of GM is practical without useful, because very few people record the game, let alone no one will run on the mc and record fights vs bot at the same time.

Besides, the gm doesn't have that much time and most bots will detect gm activity and just give character to make runes and use the pvp bot when it logs out.

Why should we wait for this client, since it will be less effective than the old anti-bot system, which automatically prohibits without the presence of gm.
but i assume that this tracker will work with automatic cam system, so it doesnt matter if gm is on or not

Your feedback is always on point, you have good insight. I'll try to address everything.

The old system worked but caught the lazy botters/spammers. It filtered out the noobs, but the sneaky cheaters figured out how the system functioned and made sure not to trigger it. It had killed the noobs using AHK macros, however, a few sneaky botters were still able to ruin the server experience while I was offline(Nathwar...etc).

I agree a few cheaters tried to convince me the system didn't work, however, it had a flaw that was dependent on a player's connection.
If a player lagged and spammed runes/pots during the lag, it would trigger the bug (lag would end and user would send 3 'use' packets in a row due to latency) So a player that was lagging, was considered a cheater. It hit the point where I could not prove if a player was jailed during a lag or not.

"Another thing is that you won't have that much time to supervise it all the time, and bots have a gm detection system they will just do runes and use the pvp bot when you're offline, so it's a complete waste of time."
This is a good point and I completely agree. My hope is to create a community server that is policed by the community, not the GMs.
I think the best course of action is to record all/most gameplay. Meaning if a player is PZ'd, cam would always be on, players could not control this.

I will then allow players to go back and watch their death from the target's perspective. This will allow anyone to spectate anyone to look for botters. At this point, a player just has to report the player with the linked cam URL(ill make a page of all cammed deaths/pvps).
GM's would login, view the proof, and then take action. I hope to acquire more people who can look at cams and ban people while I am offline (maybe Tampon CM? :) )
There would always be cam history/proof to go back and look at. (what I'm nervous about is activating cam on 100 players at once... this would need to be stress tested)

I think another benefit will be players would have all of their kills recorded. I'd love to go back and watch all of my pvp...

"The first thing is that most bots use mouse scripts that the keyboard tracker does not track and it is almost impossible to prove anything to them."
  • If they are using a bot to send packets, there will be no mouse input in the cam file and we will easily see they are botting.
    • I made sure I could catch Riftbot here.
  • If they are using a Macro to simulate mouse movements, the player has to use the scripts to mimic real player behavior. At this point, does the player have much of an advantage? It would be the same as if they used the rune manually. Testing this myself, I found these scripts would cause more inaccuracies while on the move, while when stationary they could be used.
  • The hardest part of this is while playing a cam, you have to mimic the resolution the original player was playing on.
    • since people have different hardware, different resolutions, this could confuse some people

The last idea I had to deter botters, which I imagine most will not like, is to charge 5-10$ for character creation. Botters will then have to pay more money after they are banned to create another char.

We will have the old system(considers lag now), the new system, as well as new statistic tracking(sd accuracies/speed).
Due to my time being spent on work/school/family, as you said, I will not have a lot of time. Regarding Bots, the success will come down to the community and if there is a bugless/crashless/fun environment.

I am open to any/all ideas/criticism.

Last edited:

tampon OMG it's stil;l alive <3

tampon u still making video diaries on your adventures?

Back