• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE][7.4-7.72] Waropolis PvP-Enforced RealMap - LAUNCH APRIL 17th - Fast Paced Wars, Active Staff, Good Events

Server Website/AAC
http://waropolis.net
Server Address
waropolis.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
Elo Krazy, will you actually launch Waropolis again? Iam back to pc now and when will you do it ?

Elo Krazy, will you actually launch Waropolis again? Iam back to pc now and when will you do it ?
Shortly after Nostalrius.

Ive talked to many teams, this looks to be the best option.

Waropolis is like a ghost ship, someone saw it once and lost track of it , or like a TV show about missing persons called "Whoever Seen Whoever Knows" xD

Let's hope he finds himself, because Columbo has lost his magnifying glass and can't find a trace :(
Ghost Ship Pop GIF by Sea of Thieves

Waropolis is like a ghost ship, someone saw it once and lost track of it , or like a TV show about missing persons called "Whoever Seen Whoever Knows" xD

Let's hope he finds himself, because Columbo has lost his magnifying glass and can't find a trace :(
Ghost Ship Pop GIF by Sea of Thieves
Jack Sparrow Reaction GIF

Like A Boss Ship GIF

We have been waiting for months for waropolis, you even confirmed you would launch it on Christmas. I know its hard to keep your word, but its a lot of people like me, who were looking forward your server.

DO not listen OND and his bunch of lamers on nostarlius, they will quit after few days like every other server

Please consider opening your OT in a week or so, you will get a lof of players trust me. Double check it please

Please open OT this christmas holidays, we got time and been waiting so long! Can you confirm if you open this week please?

You should really ignore this war team leading ppl.
For example ond and his team going to fight 1x and than quitt.

theres another pvp war server similiar like this one coming in 3 days, lets have some fun there mr pvpers

Last edited:
I wonder why everyone is asking for waropolis while its just a 2 weeks ots or even less with a few fights 🤔

Because other OTs is often 2 weeks of war and dead. Tired of 1 month rpg and 2 weeks war. We want war from day 1.
With our knowledge how grown manchild war leaders behave nowadays we will have 1-2 days of fight and crying+rage quits on 4fun h-rates war server.
Form a team without crying baby war leader? No way 10+ people insta quit bcs of the dead ots mentality
For people who want to join and play alone, do not join war teams, join small teams to have fun random pking, do not join sweating tryhards

I wish the war teams stay away. Its always the same progress: War teams come, player come. War teams quitt, other players thinks the serv is dying.
I wish a server without any teams in the start, so the players will stay because no team is loosing.

Too bad you didn't host Waropolis already, you would have nice players. THis Inferna server is made by someone who never played tibia or host server unfort
I'm glad to see someone can provide a high rate quickly that isn't just a money grab. Props to inferna. Aimbots will be an issue at a higher level, I hope they can tackle that problem.

Back when I hosted frequently I was unemployed. When I was unemployed I had much more time on my hands. I now have very little time :(
When I get off work and cook dinner.. I've got about 1-2 hours. I wish I had more time! I rarely have time for my own recreation anymore. I imagine this is why many hosters disappear. Developing / Running OTS is a full-time job in my experience. I use to spend 40-80 hours a week on it between fixing bugs, being a CM, finding botters, creating new content, running events.. etc. I have the utmost respect for hosters who can do it all with a job!

Waropolis will launch in due time soon. I have been finalizing systems that are unique, rather than launching what some would label as "download and run" server.

If you are asking the server to launch, but have not offered to help, im afraid that will not help me much. The biggest thing that will cut down the timeline is having dedicated testers/coders. Feel free to message me to help. (il pay ya and would give references :))

I may just launch it in a 'beta' state, rather than try to polish everything. Give you guys a platform for quick war to test bugs before nostal~

More info soon.

Last edited:
Back