• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE][7.4-7.72] Waropolis PvP-Enforced RealMap - Fast Paced Wars, Active Staff, Good Events

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Port
Client Protocol
Guys, lets make one big swe and pl team and have great open battles ~>~

Last edited:
another ot for 1-2 weeks ... sad
rather 1-2 weeks of fun then play for a month and realise the war completely sucks (neveresta). this community has shit war players nowadays and no proper commanders anymore. And the commanders that are left are on medivia only.

@xKrazyx
Can you add something like solo frags counter? If you kill somone from 100% to 0 without any dmg from other players you will get 1 point
; p

We got war in teams at neveresta, waropolis is better for small teams or solo play that's why im asking for that counter ; p

Waropolis is good server but will be better if ppl wont get lvls 100+ quickly. The main problem of fights at higher lvls is speed. Try to make server with fights at 70-90 and will be awesome ; D

Goodk luck

In my opinion, the coolest fights were for the first and two edition where several teams of several people were playing.

This all other editions where people playing in big bands no have the same fun.

I suggest change curently exp stages for this exp stages and have more long term server:

Level
1-20 :20x
20-40 :7x
40-50 :4x
50-60 :2x
60-80 :1x
80-100 :0,5x
100+ :0,25x

Bro and please fix this some bug 2 houses in Thais where you can trening mlv in pz zone on mana fluids wiuthout this blocked system use manas in pz zone.

Becasue again some one who buy this houses can make 85 mlv and damage hits from cosmos.

I know these stages can look funny, but here are the custom monsters like new warlocks which give huge amounts of exp, so these rates are not too low.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bro and please fix this some bug 2 houses in Thais where you can trening mlv in pz zone on mana fluids wiuthout this blocked system use manas in pz zone.

Becasue again some one who buy this houses can make 85 mlv and damage hits from cosmos.

i think You are talking about other server:p on waropolis You can use in pz 20 or 30 mana fluids per 1 hour as i remember so its completely impossible

i think You are talking about other server:p on waropolis You can use in pz 20 or 30 mana fluids per 1 hour as i remember so its completely impossible

I have not made a mistake I am talking about Waropolis.

One guy with top mlv on server 85 , he train in this house mlv like 10 h per day on tasker and no have in this house this sistem who make limit to use mana fluids in pz zone.

Inside this house, there is no a limit zone for using mana fluids like on other houses.

This house is located west of the custom new magic shop in Thais.

Stage sucks at server like this will see people left after 1/2 dayz :)

Team's will go now to originaltibia at same time sooo ;/

Bot in Client xD

Can you fix also automatic going to some sqms and auto attacking monsters also auto looting+auto depositer and auto magic shop visti's PLEASE.
Otherwise is no sense to play there...

@edit dont forgot autologout

Attachments

• 76cc2033974125b350f81bdd47209450.png
    76cc2033974125b350f81bdd47209450.png
    386.1 KB · Views: 43 · VirusTotal
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back