• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE][7.4-7.72] Waropolis PvP-Enforced RealMap - Fast Paced Wars, Active Staff, Good Events

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Port
Client Protocol
Asuras are added? Awesome, new custom content is always welcome!

Hands down best highrate server

Cant wait for next edition!

Last edited:
Open tommorow next edition , many people wait for server to play , 0 servers to play :)

You need need fast open it because shitcores server in next weekand and this take some players if you no open fast.

Some friends and some people from other teams tell me they go playing to shitcores server if no one open one any server to play in this weekand.

Open this tomorrow, I really like this server, but I can not understand why you always open it in an unspecified time when other server start, instead open it when there is no competition.

You have no chance to compete with him, he has a better ad from you if you do not open it faster than on the same day as him.

Ye, waiting for start :D
Open next ediition tommorow, like Tampik said, 0 servers to play ;p

U could open even tday, there is no ot to play, so it would succeed anyway ;))

This time without selling manafluid which gives 500 Maja?

YEEYEE, let's wait till kasteria opens ;))) <braindeads ;v>
kasteria starting in 1 month from now, if you think this ots can last longer than 3 weeks when realesta is open i feel sorry for you

It should be opened quickly so that some players do not want to change the server and create new characters from the beginning.

If players see 2 servers on one day and one has better advertising and also has pvp enforced, there is probably no doubt that most players will go where there is more online.

The best server to play, server made for players.

All other server to much corrupted and mainly made for made money no for good game for players.

Here free jins free rashid can winning premiums , oufits etc on events so game it's 100 % free no like other servers , blocking every runes farms by soul system so no have fake players like other servers where 70 % it's a rune farms.

I definitely recommend the game server.

Here is a series of my films from the last edition of Woropolis:
Waropolis.net (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBhM6TArk6s)

Waropolis is that what I was need!

I got some advices from last edition.
Manas give too much mana. Good players got immortality mode.
Bring back real ue DMG its too hard to kill anyone when u can fight on utama and mana up so quick. Sd on 70 lvl had only a little bit less dmg than on 120+ We was shooting sd 250+ on ultra high lvls and after sd dmg u used 2 manas and get mana back its pointless for me. I didnt even try to fight someone against me solo because it was boring and time waste.
Last edition exp stage was definitely too high :p
I wish to see even waropolis low/mid rate in the future

FIX Strong haste for Mages , cuz Knight is faster on haste than MS xD

+1 @Zuordon, ue is so weak there that i basically hit the same with energy wave, but for 1/5th of the mana spent. And i dont think that a spell that takes 1/3 of your manapool should be this useless. The finisher combo was almost always combo wave, not combo ue

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back