• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France][7.4 Custom] Celestia Realm - CLOSED

Spawn placement needs work... You have hard creatures in the open near town, this will never fly on a low rate server.
There is a dragon spawn next to goblins, and i ran into a hunter who 2 hit me so close to town I could still see town on my mini map.
This map is too dangerous to explore, I would advise checking over spawns. For now, in beta you should have 0% death loss or at least 0% loot loss, I dropped quest items from a dragon next to goblins while doing task.
My first hour has been a pain in the ass here, lol.
harder may be something some of us are looking for. Its fun to know you can die the next step you do and make you think twice before using (x) or (y) stuff or going farther in. Else they may just do a linear map ------------- like this where you fight rotworm for 5 screen and then cyclops for 5 screen and then dragons for 5 screen ...Or put teleports. But you see what i mean anyway,exploration should be something scary. Cause we all seen these monster and not a lot surprise us anymore. So having dangerous stuff right out in the open is something thrilling and different. Thats my opinion anyway,i guess people nowadays prefer having teleport and linear (grab's you by the hand thing) stuff.

edit: I dont see any donation on the website,may i ask what kind of shop will it have this time?

Last edited:
Btw, are there any custom features like there was in the first start of Celestia where you could mine ores?
I really like servers where you can boost your weapons.

It's not present. Too many things to implement already, I will ditch custom game modifications for the time. Knight damage is also already too high.

You should tone down goblins a little bit, give their small stones a chance to miss the target.

05:05 You lose 14 hitpoints due to an attack by a goblin.
05:05 You lose 12 hitpoints due to an attack by a goblin.
05:05 You lose 13 hitpoints due to an attack by a goblin.
05:05 You lose 12 hitpoints due to an attack by a goblin.
05:05 You lose 16 hitpoints due to an attack by a goblin.

Spawn placement needs work... You have hard creatures in the open near town, this will never fly on a low rate server.
There is a dragon spawn next to goblins, and i ran into a hunter who 2 hit me so close to town I could still see town on my mini map.
This map is too dangerous to explore, I would advise checking over spawns. For now, in beta you should have 0% death loss or at least 0% loot loss, I dropped quest items from a dragon next to goblins while doing task.
My first hour has been a pain in the ass here, lol.

Have been a couple of complaints about ranged monsters physical attacks. I will try to add a balanced chance to miss to them, if I can't I will neft the damage. Regarding spawns, I will agree with @Deadbringer, if the map is too linear it looses value. I don't think it's more dangerous then Tibia map, you just don't know what to expect. That dragon I have been moving up and down, I don't actually have a problem with him being there, but I will change, just because it's lurable into the goblins. You can use other items to complete your quest.

harder may be something some of us are looking for. Its fun to know you can die the next step you do and make you think twice before using (x) or (y) stuff or going farther in. Else they may just do a linear map ------------- like this where you fight rotworm for 5 screen and then cyclops for 5 screen and then dragons for 5 screen ...Or put teleports. But you see what i mean anyway,exploration should be something scary. Cause we all seen these monster and not a lot surprise us anymore. So having dangerous stuff right out in the open is something thrilling and different. Thats my opinion anyway,i guess people nowadays prefer having teleport and linear (grab's you by the hand thing) stuff.

edit: I dont see any donation on the website,may i ask what kind of shop will it have this time?

Shop will have aesthetics items, that give no real advantage in game (besides looking awesome), premium account and premium scroll to trade ingame. Premium account benefits are simple, and it will be cheap, just to cover hosting costs:
  • 5% bonus experience
  • Can create Guilds
  • Ability to wear premium outfits
  • Light aura, as powerful as Great Light spell, 100% uptime

Last edited:
Don't speak for everybody, no stairhop exhaust is only good for mages killing things they shouldn't be able to kill. I never did like it, gives them a massive advantage.

Stairhoppning was mainly used by paladins. Being able to PVP while stairhopping is a skill, not a bug abuse. Removing it will make pvp really bad imo

i understand how people who always die from pk want it removed though (since you'll never die as long as there is a stair/ramp close and they are less than 6 ppl)

Stairhoppning was mainly used by paladins. Being able to PVP while stairhopping is a skill, not a bug abuse. Removing it will make pvp really bad imo

i understand how people who always die from pk want it removed though (since you'll never die as long as there is a stair/ramp close and they are less than 6 ppl)

Mages can use stair hop to kill DLs at level 30~, demons at level 40~ ect. As long as you can withstand one attack you can defeat the monster solo.

As for PVP, stairhopping is not a skill :/
If you are 2 mages for example, you are upstairs and go down, you can not attack but the one who is already down can. So you get hit and he goes up, if you follow, he will have more time to hit you before you hit him again. It's based on who is on the particular floor for a longer period of time that will be able to get the shot.

As for PVP, stairhopping is not a skill :/
If you are 2 mages for example, you are upstairs and go down, you can not attack but the one who is already down can. So you get hit and he goes up, if you follow, he will have more time to hit you before you hit him again. It's based on who is on the particular floor for a longer period of time that will be able to get the shot.

The problem is that someone can 100% avoid the fight at all just by going up and down no stop.

Random thought: What if, during combat, you also add a 2 seconds cooldown on using stairs, ramps and rope holes. A bit slower, but any advantage in pvp is nullified, desired monster effect remains the same.
(Probably annoying to play with though).

Beta Changelog v4. Some of it will be only applied after server save.
  • NPC Vahlar dealing with Life Rings now. (20 minutes - 600 mana/400 hp - 3mana/6sec - 1hp/3sec - costs 900gp)
  • NPC Fabron now selling Barbarian Axes and Clerical Maces.
  • Fixed more minor issues at the map.
  • Fixed small issues with NPC Guide Benedict.
  • Rebalanced Skill/Magic stages.
  • House prices now fixed, the rent is weekly.
If you implement the two second delay, yes.

It's implemented already, I hope you don't feel discouraged by this.

Random thought: What if, during combat, you also add a 2 seconds cooldown on using stairs, ramps and rope holes. A bit slower, but any advantage in pvp is nullified, desired monster effect remains the same.
(Probably annoying to play with though).

Seems really troublesome, will make a great change at the gameplay and won't actually revert the things to real 7.4 state.

Last edited:
spamming monsters are definetly one of better things here
ots always had too easy monsters that made pve boring
hope u don't change that

stairhop delay isn't my thing but ok u can work with it
doesn't solve or ruin a lot it's just different

would be great if u can have furniture not walkable though
i'm already bumping in on everything in other ots :p not cool

You guys need to put more quest... and the plate legs quest past minos x100 and 2dragons is a bit meh. I mean i get a volcanic rod for facing a witch and plate legs for 2 dragons? super duper op dragons :D I like em that way but just making sure people checking this are aware that dragons hit real hard here.

Beta Changelog v4. Some of it will be only applied after server save.
  • NPC Vahlar dealing with Life Rings now. (20 minutes - 600 mana/400 hp - 3mana/6sec - 1hp/3sec - costs 900gp)
  • NPC Fabron now selling Barbarian Axes and Clerical Maces.
  • Fixed more minor issues at the map.
  • Fixed small issues with NPC Guide Benedict.
  • Rebalanced Skill/Magic stages.
  • House prices now fixed, the rent is weekly.

It's implemented already, I hope you don't feel discouraged by this.

Seems really troublesome, will make a great change at the gameplay and won't actually revert the things to real 7.4 state.

sry but i wont play if u have things like that, since i actually like PVP

yeah its non sense. seriously whats the matter with stairhop delay? I agree its a sad thing for pve but its unfair for pvp. There must be a better way. Keeping this way will just makes you lose a bunch of possible player aka PVP'ER . which are really a majority. The few one playing custom i can count on my 2 hand. You need to address this matter and make sure this server is pvp'able to attract more player.

Great server! Congratulations man. Hope everything works out fine. If you ever need any mapping stuff hit me up.

Beta Changelog V5

People might not notice too much, but improvements made today are actually huge. We get past some big problems and add some nice stuff.
  • Ladder bug fixed. (You couldn't use the ladder while there were items above it)
  • Obviously some more minor map fixes.
  • Fixed bug making monsters corpses keep ownership for too long.
  • Nearby party members with the last hitter and/or most damage dealer player will be awarded the kill in tasks.
  • Enhanced haste spells for monsters.
  • Fixed wrong values for monsters paralyze spells.
  • Enhanced website a little bit.
I gonna have to slow down a bit this week, personal life issues, not that I will step far, just slow down a bit.

Great server! Congratulations man. Hope everything works out fine. If you ever need any mapping stuff hit me up.

Thanks for you words dude!

How serious can we take this project? I have seen couple celestia's coming and going if i am correct. What makes this one different then the previous ones? Just curious since if i will spend any of my free time into your project, I want something back in return and that is a stable and longterm server.

How serious can we take this project? I have seen couple celestia's coming and going if i am correct. What makes this one different then the previous ones? Just curious since if i will spend any of my free time into your project, I want something back in return and that is a stable and longterm server.

The difference with this one is me. I can't see how I could convince you that I'm enough to make the difference, people that are trying the beta can see how I'm compromised to make it a good server, and I hope you see the same if you give it a try.

Rates are kinda low. I miss the task system kind of. I dont think you can succeed with a low rate + custom server with the past this server have. Probably wont be more then 10 player. Where you may succeedd is if you make it a bit easier to lvl. Bit easier to get money( the gold coin rate is just bad,worse then real tibia was) . And only then maybe youll get some people who like to pvp. Which might boosted your player count up to 30 with luck. Not quite sure what your aiming at with a LOWRATE with bad reputation. Not to mention oldschool+ custom is a dying breed amongst player.

Im not saying this should be high rate or mid rate. Just saying it should aim at being an high lowrate. Lower then mid but still a server where you dont need 3 weeks to get 50.Cause with the low population this thing had previously ,and will have this time ,cause its really the same server it was before,people wont bother grinding for 3weeks on rotworms and minos just to end up playing alone on a server that have nothing custom,no awesome quest,nothing really new. Im saying this because i wanna see people playing it and have a good time but i just know with the current rate+no task people will get bored in no time. We all been there,we all done that. And we know this thing wont stay alive long with low player count.

Beta Changelog v6

Some tweaks this patch, and what was done will propably go unnoticied by testers, but it's work that should be made preparing to the launch, gonna focus on some mechanic issues in the next patch, to go full rampage on content next week.
  • Loot rate greatly increased.
  • House costs increased (to 175gp/sqm), but the rent is monthly now.
  • Premium account features added (Light aura that can be disabled/enabled with '/light' command, exclusive outfits, 5% bonus experience, can create guilds).
  • Shop page added, current beta players received 30 tickets to spend (that will expire before beta as the redeemed items).
  • Added Sex change doll, custom house voucher and premium scroll.
  • Free account players can use beds, buy houses and use boats.
  • Minor changes to map.
  • Players can now block ranged physical attacks from monsters.
Now the high damage output from goblins/amazons and others monsters will remediated by wielding a shield.

Rates are kinda low. I miss the task system kind of. I dont think you can succeed with a low rate + custom server with the past this server have. Probably wont be more then 10 player. Where you may succeedd is if you make it a bit easier to lvl. Bit easier to get money( the gold coin rate is just bad,worse then real tibia was) . And only then maybe youll get some people who like to pvp. Which might boosted your player count up to 30 with luck. Not quite sure what your aiming at with a LOWRATE with bad reputation. Not to mention oldschool+ custom is a dying breed amongst player.

Im not saying this should be high rate or mid rate. Just saying it should aim at being an high lowrate. Lower then mid but still a server where you dont need 3 weeks to get 50.Cause with the low population this thing had previously ,and will have this time ,cause its really the same server it was before,people wont bother grinding for 3weeks on rotworms and minos just to end up playing alone on a server that have nothing custom,no awesome quest,nothing really new. Im saying this because i wanna see people playing it and have a good time but i just know with the current rate+no task people will get bored in no time. We all been there,we all done that. And we know this thing wont stay alive long with low player count.

Well dude, we are not aiming high, we are being realistic here, it's a custom map oldschool low rate server, our fate is to be low pop. I do it because I like, being behind a server is as fun as playing to me, and I joined Kungenn because despite the wrong things I think he did, he did a lot of good ones, and I had a lot of fun playing it before. I still think you are too pessimistic though. We started it without any previous advertise, telling people we would be wiping in 2 weeks, having a great number of bugs and still people are playing and following the project. Saying it's the same server as before is kind of oversimplification, you might not bother with details, but this server share actually nearby to no files with previous versions, besides the map, that had layout totally revamped and is getting new shit added slowly, a quest log was added, correct values from paralyze added, as other small gimmik mechanics, it's slowly moving toward being what the previous server was but much better. The plan is to add the really awesome quests you are missing as soon as the mechanic/bug aspect becomes past. I totally understand your concern, but the plan isn't to keep the current rate while there is nothing to do, the plan is to add content, be it mysteries, quests, or map to explore, I just won't go the easy way of adding a task npc, that trick people into playing without adding meaningful change.

Regarding loot rate, it was actually raised a bit earlier than your post, we might nerf it a bit, since people are making too much money now, gotta see how it goes.

Last edited:

in most cases it is not the exp rate but the cash that causes problems. I think a low exp rate can succeed with custom map if you higher the (for example) coin rate a little more. Or make items more expensive to sell in the shop. Aslong as people have cash in their depots I think they keep motivation to do something, pvp or pvm.

in most cases it is not the exp rate but the cash that causes problems. I think a low exp rate can succeed with custom map if you higher the (for example) coin rate a little more. Or make items more expensive to sell in the shop. Aslong as people have cash in their depots I think they keep motivation to do something, pvp or pvm.
Well exp rate or gold rate,isnt it all the same? Where you waste (x) money to get (y) level . Or you exp faster and use less supplies(less money). Thinking about it though ,higher price would be great. I love to hunt and shit but having such a bad economy. Plus the goldcoin rate being kinda low,heck i would call it SUPER HYPER LOW. Just adds up. I mean i like to hunt but just dont like to hit rotworms and minos forever. Cant even go pvp because its that hard to get some spare money in the depot. Now im an hardcore player. I play path of exile (diablo2 like game) on hardcore and rip quite a lot. But lots of people arent like that. What im suggesting here is to attract player. Cause its boring being alone on a server. A kind of compromise between full hardcore and just hardcore. Some people play for a day and then rip with like,everything. What do you think they do? They look at their empty depot and say fuck that,im not bothering hunting rotworm for 2 more weeks .

edit: despite some things i dont personnaly like, The server is great and you've been doing a good job. Never said otherwise.

Back