• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France][7.4 Custom] Celestia Realm - CLOSED

Beta Changelog v7

This sort of finish with the bug hunt and make the server proper mechanic wise (still a bug about poison hit to handle). I will start to scripting current quests, add missing respaw, missing ground floor nature, revisiting Al'Qus NPCs and Stonegate city.
  • NEW CLIENTS AVAILABLE, fixed and added some old sprites, Multi-Client enabled as default.
  • New skins available, just change Tibia.pic file in client folder for any of the new ones.
  • Enchanted Staff spell now properly has one minute duration.
  • Fixed weird behavior of loot messages while in a party, now you get messages depending on your own '/loot' settings.
  • Fixed monsters casting summon spells as defensive behavior.
edit: despite some things i dont personnaly like, The server is great and you've been doing a good job. Never said otherwise.
I agreed with you in the loot/gold thing, I was just saying that I just had raised it some minutes before you complained (as it was already a complain from other players). I completely understand your concerns, I just fear that you may sound too focused in bad stuff that people from outside may be misguided by your posts. Not that you are wrong, just not talking too much about the bright side, haha.

Beta Changelog v7

This sort of finish with the bug hunt and make the server proper mechanic wise (still a bug about poison hit to handle). I will start to scripting current quests, add missing respaw, missing ground floor nature, revisiting Al'Qus NPCs and Stonegate city.
  • NEW CLIENTS AVAILABLE, fixed and added some old sprites, Multi-Client enabled as default.
  • New skins available, just change Tibia.pic file in client folder for any of the new ones.
  • Enchanted Staff spell now properly has one minute duration.
  • Fixed weird behavior of loot messages while in a party, now you get messages depending on your own '/loot' settings.
  • Fixed monsters casting summon spells as defensive behavior.

I agreed with you in the loot/gold thing, I was just saying that I just had raised it some minutes before you complained (as it was already a complain from other players). I completely understand your concerns, I just fear that you may sound too focused in bad stuff that people from outside may be misguided by your posts. Not that you are wrong, just not talking too much about the bright side, haha.
Well this is a beta so obviously stating the bad thing is what people should do. When you have a release date and a new thread up with the real thing then i will be all in to bring people playing. ATM i fear if people play they wont be back for the real thing.

Well exp rate or gold rate,isnt it all the same? Where you waste (x) money to get (y) level . Or you exp faster and use less supplies(less money). Thinking about it though ,higher price would be great. I love to hunt and shit but having such a bad economy. Plus the goldcoin rate being kinda low,heck i would call it SUPER HYPER LOW. Just adds up. I mean i like to hunt but just dont like to hit rotworms and minos forever. Cant even go pvp because its that hard to get some spare money in the depot. Now im an hardcore player. I play path of exile (diablo2 like game) on hardcore and rip quite a lot. But lots of people arent like that. What im suggesting here is to attract player. Cause its boring being alone on a server. A kind of compromise between full hardcore and just hardcore. Some people play for a day and then rip with like,everything. What do you think they do? They look at their empty depot and say fuck that,im not bothering hunting rotworm for 2 more weeks .

edit: despite some things i dont personnaly like, The server is great and you've been doing a good job. Never said otherwise.

so a good compromise would be low exp rate higher gold rate/ loot rate? I see what you mean with "isn't it all the same", but it doesn't FEEL the same and thats the difference.

@ beta version, when is it changing to the real version:)? Cause i rather not start on BETA server since otherwise i explore it already.. while i wanna do that on real version;p

so a good compromise would be low exp rate higher gold rate/ loot rate?
Sounds like a good way to keep people from getting bored without rushing to the end. Kinda like the lower mana requirement to make runes they have right now. 7.4 spells on mana system for wands/rods works fine for me so far. Deadbringer's just got to realise you can't go out hunting with 100 sd's on lvl 30 mage and expect to return with bp full loot. ;)

Beta Changelog v8
I have been busy, just some small changes.
  • Adding a filler Djinn NPC in Stonegate (he will be removed once Djinn quest is implemented.
  • Fixed monsters always poisoning.
  • Some minor changes in map.
  • Fixed a small bug in the website shop.
  • Fixed a small bug with NPC Guide Benedict.

so a good compromise would be low exp rate higher gold rate/ loot rate? I see what you mean with "isn't it all the same", but it doesn't FEEL the same and thats the difference.

@ beta version, when is it changing to the real version:)? Cause i rather not start on BETA server since otherwise i explore it already.. while i wanna do that on real version;p

I hope we can have it officially launched 27-28 november or 4-5 december.

Last edited:
Sounds like a good way to keep people from getting bored without rushing to the end. Kinda like the lower mana requirement to make runes they have right now. 7.4 spells on mana system for wands/rods works fine for me so far. Deadbringer's just got to realise you can't go out hunting with 100 sd's on lvl 30 mage and expect to return with bp full loot. ;)
Then i must be doing something wrong,im hunting with 220sd and come back with empty backpack. NO CAP BRO. But the lootbags though,aint bad.

I have not been able to hunt anything major, but I killed around 250 necros and looted no skull staff or boh, however Mino loot bags make me filthy rich.

Then i must be doing something wrong,im hunting with 220sd and come back with empty backpack. NO CAP BRO. But the lootbags though,aint bad.
I have not been able to hunt anything major, but I killed around 250 necros and looted no skull staff or boh, however Mino loot bags make me filthy rich.
You guys are unlucky, saw 2 guys with BoH when the chance to drop was half of what it is now. May the force be with you!
force.jpg

I would suggest shortening exhaust an additional 0.25-0.5 seconds, when you shoot a rune for example, you can not shoot again until around 0.5 second after the damage you dealt has already disappeared.
Also you can not heal or use manas while exhausted, I know that is normal for old school, but might be something you would want to look into changing, because this technically is not 'old school', it is a mix of all 7.1 to 8.6 servers :D

I would suggest shortening exhaust an additional 0.25-0.5 seconds, when you shoot a rune for example, you can not shoot again until around 0.5 second after the damage you dealt has already disappeared.
Also you can not heal or use manas while exhausted, I know that is normal for old school, but might be something you would want to look into changing, because this technically is not 'old school', it is a mix of all 7.1 to 8.6 servers :D
For what purpose?

Whats the point of giving premium accounts a "light aura" when you have the possibility to choose 100% ambient light directly in the client? :p

Whats the point of giving premium accounts a "light aura" when you have the possibility to choose 100% ambient light directly in the client? :p
It looks differently, have you tried? For sure it does not give an advantage, just looks a bit better, despite setting ambient light to 100% there is still a dark layer.
JuBe4q9.gif

About the stair hop problem, what about adding a 1 or 2 second delay to using area runes/spells?

About the stair hop problem, what about adding a 1 or 2 second delay to using area runes/spells?
Only to the areas one? It won't solve the PvP issue nor the PvE, people that do PvP want to UE, throw bombs, any exception won't solve their problem. For PvE the same thing, people will abuse single target.

Beta Changelog v9
Not much was done, I had exams this weekend. Going full force again, already brainstorming quests ideas, taking notes for dialogs and all.
  • Fixed Black Knight wrong corpse ID.
  • Removed blank writables from map.
  • Minor bugs fixed in map.
  • Balanced some values and formulas.
  • Some improvement in website.
  • FAQ formulas now linking to correct lines.

Beta Changelog v9
Not much was done, I had exams this weekend. Going full force again, already brainstorming quests ideas, taking notes for dialogs and all.
  • Fixed Black Knight wrong corpse ID.
  • Removed blank writables from map.
  • Minor bugs fixed in map.
  • Balanced some values and formulas.
  • Some improvement in website.
  • FAQ formulas now linking to correct lines.
Cant you tell us (me) :D what "Balanced some values and formulas." . means in common terms? Like,we lowered x damage by about 10% . Or we highered y damage by about 10%.

Cant you tell us (me) :D what "Balanced some values and formulas." . means in common terms? Like,we lowered x damage by about 10% . Or we highered y damage by about 10%.
Lowered Knight and Paladin physical damage by a small margin.

Back