• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France][7.4 Custom] Celestia Realm - CLOSED

Question: How many players would be in need of a MAC Client? If there is enough that needs it I might make one

If you are looking for a new server to play I highly recommend you give this one a go even if the initial player base is small.
Success breeds success when it comes to OT servers. This server is worthy of success, it only needs you to give it a chance!

If you are looking for a new server to play I highly recommend you give this one a go even if the initial player base is small.
Success breeds success when it comes to OT servers. This server is worthy of success, it only needs you to give it a chance!
Words like these makes our day brighter! Thanks for the kind words

Not sure if you can see it well. I wanted to show some dmg from lvl 50 sorc on test server.
Knight and druid were both 70.

thought it was gonna be all 7.4 not mixed with new and old. Mages had wands/rods. Pvp early was just unfair and part of the game just wasnt effective for knights to match them. Other then that the ot was well made u did a good job. No lag.

thought it was gonna be all 7.4 not mixed with new and old. Mages had wands/rods. Pvp early was just unfair and part of the game just wasnt effective for knights to match them. Other then that the ot was well made u did a good job. No lag.

Back