• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France][7.4 Custom] Celestia Realm - CLOSED

Your first contact with Celestia universe is through the city of Stonegate. It's the first home of our brave adventurers.

Here we have a map with the main locations of the city:

P7GQCo3.png

Changelog #1

Some recent changes made to the server in the last moments of Beta and after the server launch:
  • Fixed custom monsters immunities.
  • Ended revamping all basic NPCs from both Stonegate and Al'Qus.
  • A lot of minor enhancements to website.
  • Rebalanced rune prices (-), boat prices (+).
  • Countless enhancements made to map.
  • Added a '!' version of already existing player commands.
  • Expanded trade tables from NPCs Kadrel and Mirror Image.
  • Removed stairhop delay. (You can thanks Different for convincing me). @SnorkY
  • Fixed bug related to using shovel in a stone pile covered with a pool of blood.
  • Fixed bug related to boosted bonus of shared party experience.

Last edited:
mb make conjure arrows/bolts/burst arrows 2x, since runes are 2x? :)

Soon we will buff melee damage, as I lowered it to much, and reduce exori mana cost to 55%.

mb make conjure arrows/bolts/burst arrows 2x, since runes are 2x? :)
I will do, some values are already doubled, was missing arrows and bolts though.

Cool server, just started playing few days ago.
Kinda odd/creepy story line but a very awesome server.
Currently playing a RP, but starting an EK aswell.

Soon we will buff melee damage, as I lowered it to much, and reduce exori mana cost to 55%.

I will do, some values are already doubled, was missing arrows and bolts though.

Cool. Burst arrows are also 1x (You get 10 for 120 mana, which is just like tibianic)

Details of scheduled maintenance:Time: WEDNESDAY, December 9, 2015 at 10:00 (AM) CET (GMT+1)Expected duration: Up to 3 hours (10:00 - 13:00)

Expected improvements:- Linux kernel upgrade (2.6 -> 4.2)
- Improved CPU performance
- Improved networking performance
We apologize for the inconvenience this maintenance may cause you.
We hope you understand that it is sometimes necessary to implement changes that also benefit you.

I actaully thought they already hit pretty much..

Back