• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France][7.4 Custom] Celestia Realm - CLOSED

That's the general idea of a knight it usually starts off being not that good but then transcend into a mean peacekeeping machine!

wasnt that.. i just thought it was a 7.4 server hence why i played it but its not it had 10.0+ scripts

like offline training thing and wands like come on

There is no offline training. I totally understand your point, you were expecting a true 7.4, sorry for the misunderstanding, keep in mind I made some effort to avoid this with all the information in the first post, but what we have here is kind of hard to label.

like offline training thing and wands like come on
wands are totally useless.. They does 1/2 less damage then a hmm at level 33 . They cost wayyyyyy too much mana per shot. Im not even sure why they keep them in the game. For pvp you would use burst arrow (higher damage + easier to manage mana) . In the end wand is just really good to finish an ennemy when hes black health ( example : 4 sd a dragon at lvl33 and then you finish it off with a single woce shot before it heals.)

And for formula well,i can already tell knight and pala will be the OP people in the long run. With high damage and infinite ammunition while poor mage have to mc/make runes for hours on end for a single levels.

test server had way too low rates to tested all of those things and sadly they changed the rates when we were already (or most of us anyway) bored with it. It may end up more balances then i think but,i think im right for that part. Plus people hate nerfs and i think its one of these thing they tempt to do to balance things out. Lots of dmg been nerf on test server and ive seen people quit after each nerfs.

Nonetheless its a great server. The best out here. It has its flaw but its really enjoyable. Its not really a 7.4 beside the dmg formula for mages and runes.

With high damage and infinite ammunition while poor mage have to mc/make runes for hours on end for a single levels.

We have runes on shop to try to avoid this, if people that play smart still can't afford resources to keep hunting (and I don't mean to spam SD), we might lower HMM/Explosion prices. If SD/GFB are at easy disposal mages become most imbalanced shit ever, it's a thin line, and if you go a small margin for any side you might favor a class too much.

We have runes on shop to try to avoid this, if people that play smart still can't afford resources to keep hunting (and I don't mean to spam SD), we might lower HMM/Explosion prices. If SD/GFB are at easy disposal mages become most imbalanced shit ever, it's a thin line, and if you go a small margin for any side you might favor a class too much.
I agree with you on that,its kinda easy to unbalance things out. The concern i have is that while you have runes in shop to prevent that,its still far from being close to what its supposed to be. For example i would buy hmm at 800gold,gfb 2k,sd 4k -4.5k . These were the lower price . But i had makers i protected and they would make those everyday for that price.then another problem is that stuff used to sell at a way higher price then djinns.Ive blocked a fair tons (yeah huge number) Of dragon lords with 2-3 mage just hmm'ing. We would hunt there for days/ a week for a single piece of item. The difference was we would get more in return then the djinn price people use nowadays. So for example a bp hmm was 800gold-1k from makers . a DSM would be worth 150k+. Ive sold a few past 200k to be quite honest with you. Here your force to just take the 30k out of djinn. Now 30k is a lot but if your hunting dragon lords with 2-3 hmm shooters,you then end up with a 8-10k value item per person. Which is like 3-4bp hmm at the most on this server? Unless you just wait a few hours to make one.

But then maybe the odds are better on here. aka lootrate. But still before djinn very low value things,before they made everyone OP as fuck, items value would be worth more. A smart people could easily hunt without having the needs to make runes. Even stuff like parmor and plegs would sell in a 15min timeframe,at a 1k-2k value. You cant expect these kind of value on a ot. But its hard to really get the same feeling. Just making a team to go hunt here is an hard task.

But i get your points really,its me being nostalgic for a real oldschool and i may have to just play this like a different thing in itself. Its just really hard to not fall into that nostalgic feeling when you have 7.4 labelled in there.

Look... Pvp protection until lvl 20... At least... People didnt even get a chance to get started because noobs like to pk people trying to play a rpg. But it was fun while it lasted tho.

Look... Pvp protection until lvl 20... At least... People didnt even get a chance to get started because noobs like to pk people trying to play a rpg. But it was fun while it lasted tho.

And then you get level 19's and lower fuck with you all day long, entering spawns, killing monsters you train on etc etc. while you can't do anything. I'd rather have this, suck up a death by a few pks on a pvp server.

Not to mention the runemakers that can make runes without getting killed below 20.

Wands & Rods are good at the start. Therefore they are in the game (not sure if this was answered before).
I just read the question why they are still in since HMMs are better once you reach a certain level etc.

People are gonna complain about it cause it's "hard" and not 20 mana regen per tick, and all that. People don't play to be serious anymore they just play for fun so they can't stand RPG :|

I agree with you on that,its kinda easy to unbalance things out. The concern i have is that while you have runes in shop to prevent that,its still far from being close to what its supposed to be. For example i would buy hmm at 800gold,gfb 2k,sd 4k -4.5k . These were the lower price . But i had makers i protected and they would make those everyday for that price.then another problem is that stuff used to sell at a way higher price then djinns.Ive blocked a fair tons (yeah huge number) Of dragon lords with 2-3 mage just hmm'ing. We would hunt there for days/ a week for a single piece of item. The difference was we would get more in return then the djinn price people use nowadays. So for example a bp hmm was 800gold-1k from makers . a DSM would be worth 150k+. Ive sold a few past 200k to be quite honest with you. Here your force to just take the 30k out of djinn. Now 30k is a lot but if your hunting dragon lords with 2-3 hmm shooters,you then end up with a 8-10k value item per person. Which is like 3-4bp hmm at the most on this server? Unless you just wait a few hours to make one.

But then maybe the odds are better on here. aka lootrate. But still before djinn very low value things,before they made everyone OP as fuck, items value would be worth more. A smart people could easily hunt without having the needs to make runes. Even stuff like parmor and plegs would sell in a 15min timeframe,at a 1k-2k value. You cant expect these kind of value on a ot. But its hard to really get the same feeling. Just making a team to go hunt here is an hard task.

But i get your points really,its me being nostalgic for a real oldschool and i may have to just play this like a different thing in itself. Its just really hard to not fall into that nostalgic feeling when you have 7.4 labelled in there.

I'm with an eye on this, and I might change rune prices if it becomes an issue. The loot rate is higher, but not high enough to solve everything you pointed out. Keep in mind that you do runes 8x faster than in old times and there is no downtime when you have to restock (traveling, chating, spamming trade), you can also sell more variety of loot and easier access traders.

The true 7.4 is gone forever. =[
Sadly in the old times I was in the base of the pyramid, feeding lower priced runes to people that know what they were doing, haha.

Last edited:
Back