• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4 / Custom] Realesta - Desire! [Starting 03.12, Friday 18:00 CET]

Server Website/AAC
https://realesta74.net
Server Address
realesta74.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
Took holiday from work lets get it on boys, CASH OR POINTS WAR TOURNAMENT GOGO!

This will actually be my first time playing here. Not much to choose from. RetroCores only in US, Medivia shit graphics etc so here I am :D

I'll be tuning in to check this out with an old friend of mine.

Been a while! For yall that dont know me he-he.
I used to be a PVP legend, back in the ages like 9 years ago lol.

Now adays I dedicate my life to Jesus Christ.
One night, bout 3 years ago I prayed to Jesus from the depths of my heart for the first time
and I was overwhelmed with the presence of GOD
and ever since that night I've been walking out bold on the streets, preaching bout the gospel of Jesus.. asking if I can pray for people and ive seen healing miracles and demons bein driven out.
Yo... the supernatural life is waiting to ROCK your world.
Don't start thinking bout religion and stuff right now
cause that CHURCH on your corner is probably DEAD!
The real christians are out there doing WORK! ( Not alot of people acutally know.. but JESUS came down to destroy religion, to give real-living relationship)

If you wanna live under the wings of ALMIGHTY GOD who created LIFE, who created the UNIVERSE.
Lemme know or if you just wanna talk to me, for whatever silly or serious reasons
hit me up on "Pray To Jesus" in game.

Normally I wouldn't use my time to play games, but my old friend and me gone enjoy some good ol tibs. And so I'll share the gospel here too and make connections..
anywhere I go i'll light up that darkness. Life's crazy and your soul's eternal and for you to truly grasp this and become a new refined born again- at heart- and mind human being, YOU OUGHTA NOT GO TO PEOPLE for truth but instead, GO to the broken parts of your heart and PRAYYYYYYYYYYY to Jesus!
as Jesus says in the bible: John 8:32
"and you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”

Last edited:
I'll be tuning in to check this out with an old friend of mine.

Been a while! For yall that dont know me he-he.
I used to be a PVP legend, back in the ages like 9 years ago lol.

Now adays I dedicate my life to Jesus Christ.
One night, bout 3 years ago I prayed to Jesus from the depths of my heart for the first time
and I was overwhelmed with the presence of GOD
and ever since that night I've been walking out bold on the streets, preaching bout the gospel of Jesus.. asking if I can pray for people and ive seen healing miracles and demons bein driven out.
Yo... the supernatural life is waiting to ROCK your world.
Don't start thinking bout religion and stuff right now
cause that CHURCH on your corner is probably DEAD!
The real christians are out there doing WORK! ( Not alot of people acutally know.. but JESUS came down to destroy religion, to give real-living relationship)

If you wanna live under the wings of ALMIGHTY GOD who created LIFE, who created the UNIVERSE.
Lemme know or if you just wanna talk to me, for whatever silly or serious reasons
hit me up on "Pray To Jesus" in game.

Normally I wouldn't use my time to play games, but my old friend and me gone enjoy some good ol tibs. And so I'll share the gospel here too and make connections..
anywhere I go i'll light up that darkness. Life's crazy and your soul's eternal and for you to truly grasp this and become a new refined born again- at heart- and mind human being, YOU OUGHTA NOT GO TO PEOPLE for truth but instead, GO to the broken parts of your heart and PRAYYYYYYYYYYY to Jesus!
as Jesus says in the bible: John 8:32
"and you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”
?XDDDDDDDDD

I have never even heard of your name and you proclaim yourself a legend.

ok bro, I am a self made billionaire too guys

@ont
1638557156621.png

ESSSSSSSSSA CRACK OTS WHEN RESET????

New challenge to Tomek, get as many points as you can with every edition starting!
1. 100 points if you launch your server without bugs (0 points, every edition had gamebreaking bugs, -100 points for perfect skill bug xD)
2. 100 points if you don't help punio (0 points, every edition on the beginning he gets killed a lot, but he has "secret chars" exping xD, i understand getting donations from viewers)
3. 100 points if you bring another war team (0 points, 4th edition in a row we don't see enemies, punio talked all the time that war teams are coming but none joined, so they spread 1 team into 2 to fight with each other)
4. That one is towards punio. 100 points if he admits that he was wrong his ots won't bug as much as imperianic. he does not speak good things about another ot that is not realesta. He trash talked imperianic that it is dead ots, bugged as hell and no one + teams will not join (reminder, we had 3 teams fighting there, that is xxxxxx% more, not countable because realesta had and has no enemy team) [0 points]
-100 points, challenge failed
Do not join projects started by Ruth and Punio because you are just wasting your time (even x2 faster xd)

editXDD
Very nice poison arrow hits also to the 1. point xD
edit v2
nice bugged market where you could clone items haha

Last edited:
New challenge to Tomek, get as many points as you can with every edition starting!
1. 100 points if you launch your server without bugs (0 points, every edition had gamebreaking bugs, -100 points for perfect skill bug xD)
2. 100 points if you don't help punio (0 points, every edition on the beginning he gets killed a lot, but he has "secret chars" exping xD, i understand getting donations from viewers)
3. 100 points if you bring another war team (0 points, 4th edition in a row we don't see enemies, punio talked all the time that war teams are coming but none joined, so they spread 1 team into 2 to fight with each other)
4. That one is towards punio. 100 points if he admits that he was wrong his ots won't bug as much as imperianic. he does not speak good things about another ot that is not realesta. He trash talked imperianic that it is dead ots, bugged as hell and no one + teams will not join (reminder, we had 3 teams fighting there, that is xxxxxx% more, not countable because realesta had and has no enemy team) [0 points]
-100 points, challenge failed
Do not join projects started by Ruth and Punio because you are just wasting your time (even x2 faster xd)

MISSION IMPOSSIBLE: TIBIA EDITION

CAST:
TOMEK AS TOMEK CRUISER AKA TOMEK $$$$$$RUI$$$$$ER
PUNIO AS SIMON PEGG AKA BEST HACKER EVER
RANDOM PEOPLE AS EXTRAS GETTING THEIR LIVES RUINED BY TOMEK AND PUNIO CHAOS
ESSA LETS GO BOX OFFICE $1MIL FOR TOMEKS VACATIONS AND DRUGS

YESTERDAY BIG BUGS WITH SKILL RATE PPL HUNTING DRAGON/DRAGONS LORD WITH 90 DISTACNE XD AFTER 1H ALSO HE BLOCKED HIGHSCORES UNTIL HE FIX IT XD STOP PLAYING ON THIS OT TOMEK WILL BACK TO FRANCE COLLECT APPLES

stop hating its best low rate server for years approved by punio

trash ot , corrupted, No war teams, Just Punio. Dead within a week.
i mean i agree with everything except trash ot, but why ppl gotta hate man? if u dont like it dont play otherwise stfu and play for fun. i dont care thats its corrupted i just play to kill some ppl and have some fun over winter. everytime a server opens ppl cry about it it doesnt matter what server it is. ppl need to learn to not care so much about shit. no wonder oldschool ots are dying out.

very great server, i would love to recommend it for every single one RPG and low rate lover ! It feels so good to be back in realesta community. Was worried that the 53 edition of Realesta74.net will be catastrophy, but lucky us, as always ruth didnt fail !

No war teams came, so i can level my char in calm peace
Lucky me there was a skill bug, so i could level my char way faster, and go smooth through worst early game
Its so good that vampires, dwarf guards, or stop - ALL MONSTERS hits like a baby, so theres low chance to die and lose levels/precious stuff in backpack
Once again i tricking gms and have my big rift bot rune making farms left without consequences.

hehe. okay, i need to confess - i lied about last one because i had no more ideas how to passive aggresive insult server, and it just looked too short.
Post automatically merged:

Hey, what a great news, another bug with cloning items on realera74 by using market. essa

Last edited:
@up
yeah ppl dont notice cuz monsters same as on retrocores, its not monsters its retarded monsters, they move with 3000ms delay for every step and hit for - damage almost.

where is the guy that said everyone who was complaining was going to play this server anyways???
yes for how long?? 30 seconds until they discover all bugs?
nice nice u were so right everyone was gonna play, just for less than 1 minute

someone wanna guess how many players online now are real and how many spoof???
70% spoof 30% real after 1 day
gzgz

1 person says ot not worth playing
oh its bullshit ots is good
10 ppl say ot is shit
no u guys r wrong its good ots i will play
20 ppl say ots is horseshit
u are all wrong ppl play server!!!!
after 20 editions and 1000 players saying ots is shit
NEW RECORD: 1100 PLAYERS ONLINE

fking neck urselves

Back