• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4 / Custom] Realesta - Desire! [Starting 03.12, Friday 18:00 CET]

Server Website/AAC
https://realesta74.net
Server Address
realesta74.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
I'm playing here with a group of friends and none of us are using any software or tasker and we are top 10 levels. Your mind is corrupted from cheating and thinking "everyone else are doing it". It's just not true. Some people aren't cheaters.

And btw how can so many ppl cry about the server. We are here for a good time not a long time. Snowflakes everywhere go play Tibiantis or stfu.
Well im sorry to say but if you and your friends are the "top 10 levels" without using a macro or w/e ur 100% unemployed, never had a job and never will and you spend around 15h per day playing tibia. The time you invest is probably the same amount of time i invested in rl tibia 15 years ago, i'd never put so many hours into something i know will die in 2 weeks. Also I used tasker in rl tibia in 7.4, but hey you sit there with your monk and pick up spears by hand 24/7 I bet you'll love it

Well im sorry to say but if you and your friends are the "top 10 levels" without using a macro or w/e ur 100% unemployed, never had a job and never will and you spend around 15h per day playing tibia. The time you invest is probably the same amount of time i invested in rl tibia 15 years ago, i'd never put so many hours into something i know will die in 2 weeks. Also I used tasker in rl tibia in 7.4, but hey you sit there with your monk and pick up spears by hand 24/7 I bet you'll love it
Hello Sir, no I just make my runes when I'm at home after work with my two bare hands, unbelievable in today's Tibia climate isn't it? People seems to be shocked about this :)

Just how "competitive" is this kindergarden supposed to be? A tutor claiming credibility from his tutorship buying runes on credit from other friendly players, for example, to keep up with the exp-race.. without ever having intention to paying back.. is this competitive? Tutors are allowed to cheat and steal players same time as they claim credibility because of their tutorship and friendship to staff?

Just how "competitive" is this kindergarden supposed to be? A tutor claiming credibility from his tutorship buying runes on credit from other friendly players, for example, to keep up with the exp-race.. without ever having intention to paying back.. is this competitive? Tutors are allowed to cheat and steal players same time as they claim credibility because of their tutorship and friendship to staff?
It's kinda wild wild west here, trust no one. Not even yourself..

Not even the market system.. haha. Insane. I just browsed bright swords, saw 2.. 1 at 15k 1 for 500.. bought for 500 thought someone entered wrong by mistake or dont know what its worth. I ended up getting a carlin sword in depot.. ? How is this even possible and, if it is a known bug, how abused?

Anyway, thats server and client problems.. thats fixable... but to have a tutor as a scammer.. wow, garbage-server

Back