• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4 / Custom] Realesta - Desire! [Starting 03.12, Friday 18:00 CET]

Server Website/AAC
https://realesta74.net
Server Address
realesta74.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
Punio died by 2x 50 lvl mages, then accidently said (here i will translate to english) "this idiots lvled up whole night, and i have just lvl 30 because i put my char on bot to magic level" then he just went into silence mode with face "did i rly just said that" XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD nice advertising for LOW RATE SERVER WHERE U CAN PUT CHAR ON BOT XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I'll be tuning in to check this out with an old friend of mine.

Been a while! For yall that dont know me he-he.
I used to be a PVP legend, back in the ages like 9 years ago lol.

Now adays I dedicate my life to Jesus Christ.
One night, bout 3 years ago I prayed to Jesus from the depths of my heart for the first time
and I was overwhelmed with the presence of GOD
and ever since that night I've been walking out bold on the streets, preaching bout the gospel of Jesus.. asking if I can pray for people and ive seen healing miracles and demons bein driven out.
Yo... the supernatural life is waiting to ROCK your world.
Don't start thinking bout religion and stuff right now
cause that CHURCH on your corner is probably DEAD!
The real christians are out there doing WORK! ( Not alot of people acutally know.. but JESUS came down to destroy religion, to give real-living relationship)

If you wanna live under the wings of ALMIGHTY GOD who created LIFE, who created the UNIVERSE.
Lemme know or if you just wanna talk to me, for whatever silly or serious reasons
hit me up on "Pray To Jesus" in game.

Normally I wouldn't use my time to play games, but my old friend and me gone enjoy some good ol tibs. And so I'll share the gospel here too and make connections..
anywhere I go i'll light up that darkness. Life's crazy and your soul's eternal and for you to truly grasp this and become a new refined born again- at heart- and mind human being, YOU OUGHTA NOT GO TO PEOPLE for truth but instead, GO to the broken parts of your heart and PRAYYYYYYYYYYY to Jesus!
as Jesus says in the bible: John 8:32
"and you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”

Is this that thing we did back in the days of ventrillo? Switched inbetween random public channels with my buddies and went on full mass pretending to be preachers xd

Punio died by 2x 50 lvl mages, then accidently said (here i will translate to english) "this idiots lvled up whole night, and i have just lvl 30 because i put my char on bot to magic level" then he just went into silence mode with face "did i rly just said that" XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD nice advertising for LOW RATE SERVER WHERE U CAN PUT CHAR ON BOT XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
WOW RLY THIS OT IS CORUPTTRASH? What the fk did u expect. Many well-known users posted here opinion about server. Make a use of that and dont waste your time LOLz. Punio is there only to promote ot for hoster to grab more money from his fanboyZ. He has to make 0 effort to lvl or mlvl, because he will always get boosted lvl/mlvl/skills. Also w8 few days, he will have h lvl ek, h lvl ms etc. From "WIDZWOWIE" of course XD.
NO SCAM, ALL LEGIT.
Only last 39 editions were corrutped, this one is needle for sure :D

Name ONE person who doesn't use tasker or w/e playing tibia nowadays? You literally CANNOT play the game if you have to do it manually.

Name ONE person who doesn't use tasker or w/e playing tibia nowadays? You literally CANNOT play the game if you have to do it manually.
and thats beautifull example of why server dying after 2 weeks. people are autists if it comes to play tibia manualy XD

Bro I dont know if you are autist but if you didn't know yet Punio is 50% owner of this ots (perhaps even more) he dont need put char on bot he just add with GM :D

this ice witch spawn needs nerf, so many floors with 4~ ice witches and very easy to stair jump, should be redesigned so that it's not possible to jump them..

rly bro? u think this igla ots is gonna have balanced spawns even after 47 editions with OP spawns? needle for years profitando ots

I'm playing here with a group of friends and none of us are using any software or tasker and we are top 10 levels. Your mind is corrupted from cheating and thinking "everyone else are doing it". It's just not true. Some people aren't cheaters.

And btw how can so many ppl cry about the server. We are here for a good time not a long time. Snowflakes everywhere go play Tibiantis or stfu.

I'm playing here with a group of friends and none of us are using any software or tasker and we are top 10 levels. Your mind is corrupted from cheating and thinking "everyone else are doing it". It's just not true. Some people aren't cheaters.

And btw how can so many ppl cry about the server. We are here for a good time not a long time. Snowflakes everywhere go play Tibiantis or stfu.
u realize its like 3x exp? so u wont have a "good time" unless you spend a "long time" playing there. but maybe ur one of those rookstayers that enjoy playing in rookgaard so u can enjoy it with ur good times friends aka non existing people

30 year old snowflakes everywhere, embarassing. Imagine if you also left your house sometimes, life would probably disappoint you

AUUUU TOMEK BAN THEM THEY HAVE LIGHT HACK
<playermessage.wav>
fucking botters shooting with f7 why u use light hack if utevo vis lux is 160 mana????????
<playermessage.wav>

AUUUU TOMEK BAN THEM THEY HAVE LIGHT HACK
<playermessage.wav>
fucking botters shooting with f7 why u use light hack if utevo vis lux is 160 mana????????
<playermessage.wav>
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Should be online now otherwise something unexpected happened..
Post automatically merged:

Should be online now otherwise something unexpected happened..

Back