• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4 / Custom] Realesta - Prosperity! [28.02, Friday 18:00 CET], USA Proxy!

Server Website/AAC
https://realesta74.net
Server Address
realesta74.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
Will the lootrate on this specific server ever be fixed? I tried to contact @ruth on discord telling him that almost anyone above level 80+ has no money at all, but he blocked me instead when i mentioned we aren't punio and we dont have backpacks of points to sell to get money.. Literally everyone from my team has no cash and it's not like we're hunting respawns that were bringing constant waste even on his previous servers for example - Redemption. We're picking every gold piece that we can drop, we pick every creature product worth above 100 gold, hell, we're even making lootbags in this orshabomba ot under the hope, under the hope that we can possibly break even or slightly profit on one of the hunts but no - we don't. Out of 100 bps of gfb i've shot on this server on vampire brides/peninsula tomb i looted boh twice and that's all my rare drops on this server. Literally everyone on my team complains that they can't even buy manafluids to fight because they have no cash at all, yet somehow this issue is overlooked and we get muted/ignored by the gms on discord/ingame. Every spawn we tried we lose gold no matter what we do, even if those spawns were previously semi-profitable or profitable on Redemption.

Keep in mind the lootrate hasn't changed at all and it is the same shit, loot % is copied from tibia 11-12 instead of being extracted from widely-available realots files.

There used to be a guy in our team bolting frost dragons for 8 hours per day on the Redemption server and he was the richest guy in the team. Nowadays multiple people from our team completed frost dragon task without getting more than 1 rare drop, even with picking coins/sapphires and so on, just bolting/hmming the frost dragons they'd still lose money. It's absolutely mind-boggling to me that owner of a server where day 5 we can observe a level 100 gets triggered when its being called an orshabomba ot but we can't ever, as players, be allowed to have money without being forced to sell runes from our makers to make money, effectively preventing us from taking any experience.

Any spawn you can think of we don't profit. I will show you a few images of what my team is saying:

View attachment 43048
Translation: You also can't drop anything on this server?

View attachment 43049

View attachment 43050
Translation: I LOVE THIS OTS IF I HAD RP I'D GO BOLT FROST DRAGONS XD

View attachment 43051
Translation: 40 bps of gfb on peninsula today - one vampire shield.

View attachment 43052
Translation: This is a joke.

And the cherry on the top: Ruth's reaction after i report about those problems.
IM NOT SELLING 200bp gfb, 700k ESPECIALLY WITH THOSE PAYMENT METHODS PAYPAL/TIBIA COINS

@Recreant

I feel like drop rates were made for peoples to make at least 3 runemakers and raise Online Players number, and buy CC from ruth allegro/ebay auctions xD For sure these rates are not to have fun :/ You get lucky when dropped items pay back for waste.

@Recreant

I feel like drop rates were made for peoples to make at least 3 runemakers and raise Online Players number, and buy CC from ruth allegro/ebay auctions xD For sure these rates are not to have fun :/ You get lucky when dropped items pay back for waste.

But i have makers and this shit is mind boggling to me that 3 promoted runemakers on a 1/1 mana regen servers are not enough to make you rich as fuck, average bank balance of my team is like 10k when we are hunting spawns like tombs/brides/frost dragons etc. without ever breaking even or profitting with runes made from our fucking makers, every hunt is a waste it seems like. Im not going to camp dwarf guards with monks or gfb mintwallin and make lootbags to make profit on this fucking orshabomba, lol. Even though i am already forced to pick every gp and make lootbags on every spawn to waste less but i still waste which is insane.

Last edited:
Will the lootrate on this specific server ever be fixed? I tried to contact @ruth on discord telling him that almost anyone above level 80+ has no money at all, but he blocked me instead when i mentioned we aren't punio and we dont have backpacks of points to sell to get money.. Literally everyone from my team has no cash and it's not like we're hunting respawns that were bringing constant waste even on his previous servers for example - Redemption. We're picking every gold piece that we can drop, we pick every creature product worth above 100 gold, hell, we're even making lootbags in this orshabomba ot under the hope, under the hope that we can possibly break even or slightly profit on one of the hunts but no - we don't. Out of 100 bps of gfb i've shot on this server on vampire brides/peninsula tomb i looted boh twice and that's all my rare drops on this server. Literally everyone on my team complains that they can't even buy manafluids to fight because they have no cash at all, yet somehow this issue is overlooked and we get muted/ignored by the gms on discord/ingame. Every spawn we tried we lose gold no matter what we do, even if those spawns were previously semi-profitable or profitable on Redemption.

Keep in mind the lootrate hasn't changed at all and it is the same shit, loot % is copied from tibia 11-12 instead of being extracted from widely-available realots files.

There used to be a guy in our team bolting frost dragons for 8 hours per day on the Redemption server and he was the richest guy in the team. Nowadays multiple people from our team completed frost dragon task without getting more than 1 rare drop, even with picking coins/sapphires and so on, just bolting/hmming the frost dragons they'd still lose money. It's absolutely mind-boggling to me that owner of a server where day 5 we can observe a level 100 gets triggered when its being called an orshabomba ot but we can't ever, as players, be allowed to have money without being forced to sell runes from our makers to make money, effectively preventing us from taking any experience.

Any spawn you can think of we don't profit. I will show you a few images of what my team is saying:

View attachment 43048
Translation: You also can't drop anything on this server?

View attachment 43049

View attachment 43050
Translation: I LOVE THIS OTS IF I HAD RP I'D GO BOLT FROST DRAGONS XD

View attachment 43051
Translation: 40 bps of gfb on peninsula today - one vampire shield.

View attachment 43052
Translation: This is a joke.

And the cherry on the top: Ruth's reaction after i report about those problems.

I blocked you because you were blackmailing me and talking bullshits that Punio have boosted loot rate. It wasn't first time, now I feel much better.

I watched a stream of this server and everybody speaks PL in game chat? Isn't GM warning people to only speak english there?
@ruth Not very inviting for non-polish players. At all.

I blocked you because you were blackmailing me and talking bullshits that Punio have boosted loot rate. It wasn't first time, now I feel much better.

Punio don't have boosted loot, but damn Ruth, consider makeing some little tweaks in loot, I am not saying make it 2x bigger, but maybe some little percents on speecific "addon" items that can be sold would make a change in getting gold profit from hunt, I get profit on one of 5 refills on tomb etc.

I watched a stream of this server and everybody speaks PL in game chat? Isn't GM warning people to only speak english there?
@ruth Not very inviting for non-polish players. At all.

Bro when like 90% of players are polish, you expect everyone to learn basics of swedish to talk with your 16 palladin on venore retworms?
Everyone know english so :/

Punio don't have boosted loot, but damn Ruth, consider makeing some little tweaks in loot, I am not saying make it 2x bigger, but maybe some little percents on speecific "addon" items that can be sold would make a change in getting gold profit from hunt, I get profit on one of 5 refills on tomb etc.

Bro when like 90% of players are polish, you expect everyone to learn basics of swedish to talk with your 16 palladin on venore retworms?
Everyone know english so :/
No I expect game chat to be english-only. Then you can have world chat where people can speak native language - just like normal Tibia.

go play grzyboriaot if you wanna make profit everywhere.. @Recreant funny,i know people with 100+ lvls and they dont using makers,they got cash for runes but you using makers and have problems with cash? funnnnyyy xd on everytomb if you pick EVERYTHING(cloths,crystal rings,silver brooch,pearls,ancient shields,strange helmet,ice rapiers,spike swords) so with this you got alot of cash,but you probably want 10 vampire shield on every refill on tomb

Last edited:
I tried it, made pally and went to Edron troll cave. First thing I see is a cave botter :p Needless to say, I quit. If you aren't polish you won't be able to play here. Not a single word in english was spotted in game chat btw.

I tried it, made pally and went to Edron troll cave. First thing I see is a cave botter :p Needless to say, I quit. If you aren't polish you won't be able to play here. Not a single word in english was spotted in game chat btw.
who the fuck use game chat nowadays XD playing from the start and havent seen any cavebotter so far

Better create for me 20x makers, then we can take a beer, speak like kumple

It's a doggy world. The team that complains about drop won't make a lootbag but they're happy to make dozen noobchars, poach from others and block spawns XD People here expecting to get 700kh with non stop profit on their 70 eks with 65 skills hah

Back