• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4 / Custom] Realesta - Prosperity! [28.02, Friday 18:00 CET], USA Proxy!

Server Website/AAC
https://realesta74.net
Server Address
realesta74.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
In what way time is relevant to the exp stage? You either play or don't, simple as that.
well I was thinkin of playing paladin, but then assuming I've got like 2 hours every day to play, I won't see much of a progress (even if I trained dist first) so yeah, my time is relevant here. And I usually play to have fun, and cmon, exping 1-30~ isn't fun at all; plus low rate makes it slower soooo yeah

well I was thinkin of playing paladin, but then assuming I've got like 2 hours every day to play, I won't see much of a progress (even if I trained dist first) so yeah, my time is relevant here. And I usually play to have fun, and cmon, exping 1-30~ isn't fun at all; plus low rate makes it slower soooo yeah

Thats whats wrong with peoples mindset these days when approaching those servers. They assume server will die quickly before it even starts and they wont achieve anything meaningfull so they wont even attempt. In reality you can have fun and enjoy the game while slowly progressing as there's always going to be other people around your level range you can meet or compete against. You don't need to worry about keeping up with "no lifers" who will constantly push you to the limit. Being top level is a struggle, not a blessing. If you're consistent at what you do eventually (2-3 months) you will get close to someone who plays 12h a day as they will either burnout, constantly fight loose levels and gain them back or not be able to leave pz for days cause of enemies.

Why is loot so boosted from Frosts and some other monsters? DSM 0.3% // RH 0.375% // Tower shield 0.9%
To compare, loot on vanilla 7.7 from DL is DSM 0.1% // RH 0.2% // Tower shield 0.3%
So basically on Realesta the loot from Frost Dragon is like 2.5x higher value than the loot from Dragon Lord (if DL loot on realesta is accurrate)?
Combined with 1.5x loot rate makes it even higher. People are going to have infinity gold because of highly boosted loot from certain monsters.
If the loot is boosted from other creatures i think we should know about it because it affects the balance of the game, so please either balance the loot or make it transparent and give us a monster page on the wiki which lists loot chance for every item for every monster and not just the custom monsters.

You are right, changed. On the website is already calculated with 1.5x loot.

Quick math,
3mc allowed
3m/s 120 mana -1 gfb
1h - 10800 mama
1h - 4.5 bp gfb
24h - 108 bp gfb
Good luck LOW RATE.

Why is skill rate so low? Mana regen is so fast that ppl will have 100bp gfb in 2 days but its going take 2 weeks to make 85 skills. Are there any buffs to knight here? Atm knight is looking like a pretty bad option to play.

Why is skill rate so low? Mana regen is so fast that ppl will have 100bp gfb in 2 days but its going take 2 weeks to make 85 skills. Are there any buffs to knight here? Atm knight is looking like a pretty bad option to play.

Hello @poopfeast

Server : Prosperity
Magic rate: 1x
Skill rate: 2x

with promotion in 48 hours u can get 72 bp gfb not 100 bp.. also dont forget bots/macros is illegal you can get ban/delete check Rules on website(you can check here sometimes on website.

Dont forget when you create character you are accepting all rules , Prosperity is serious 7,x server.

I wish everyone success on this long road.

Back